Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely response. 

Part-6

After 6 years,

In a school auditorium, Bala and Vandu entered only to see Shravan, their 6 years old son, waiting for them eagerly. He saw them and got happy while his friend was still waiting for her father. Vandu asked her if her father is coming or not to which she was clueless and got sad but a young boy of 10 years came from behind and said,

A Papa ne promise kiya tha ki vo jaroor aayenge aur hamare papa kabhi apna promise nhi todte. Right Ruhi?

Her sister, Ruhi Raman Kumar Bhalla got happy and said yes happily seeing her Adi bhaiyya. Adi wished both Ruhi and Shravan best of luck and all settled on chairs, Adi and Ruhi praying that their father come on time.

At the other side, a young man was conducting a meeting when his mobile phone showed him a reminder. He smacked his forehead gaining everyone's attention. He apologised to all and said,

R Sorry gentlemen, I have to leave right now for something urgent. I will join you all later...

Client But Mr Bhalla, what is so important for you than this meeting?

R I'm sorry Mr Agarwal, but right now I need to go to my daughter's poem competition and my children are the most important person in my life. Mihir will handle this meeting now.

Mihir- Bhai, you don't worry I will handle it.

Raman left from there to reach the school on time. He started driving when he got a call, he had put Bluetooth so he picked the call and as he expected, the lady from other side started shouting on him,

Lady Where are you Raman? I informed you in morning itself that today is Ruhi's essay competition. I told you na to reach on time. Aapne Ruhi ko promise kiya tha ki aap time par pahuch jaaoge. Aapne bhi bola tha ki aapne reminder lagaya hai to bhool kaise gaye. Aap ho kaha abhi? Kaha tak pahuche?

R Rukja rajdhani express. Saans to lele. Main on the way hu. Time par pahuch jaaunga. Don't worry. I will  not miss my Ruhi's essay, after all she has chosen such a good topic.

Lady Ha ha bas karo, teen din se yahi bol rhe ho lekin phir bhi aaj late ho gaye. Mujhe to samajh hi nhi aata aap itni important baat kaise bhool sakte ho.

R Bas kar yaar, main bhoola nhi tha aur tumhe kya pta kitna mushkil hai mere liye sab handle karna. Tumhare liye kehna aasan hai par mere liye karna bhot mushkil. Tum to vaha Agra main baith kar bas mujhe order deti raho. You know what I'm a CEO of my company, I had many works to do. I'm not sitting idle like you. Even right now also I came leaving a very important meeting. Aisa chalta rha na to meri job chali jaayegi aur main road par aa jaaunga.

Lady Excuse me, I'm not sitting idle, I'm also very busy. I'm also a dentist plus had a hospital to handle. I'm calling you again and again and sending messages leaving my conferences and you are not even thanking me. You are so bad. Agar delhi mein hoti na to main aisa hone hi nhi deti.

R Oh nakli dentist ab phone rakh varna mere haatho se accident ho jaayega phir aana jail mein milne.

I Bilkul nhi aaungi. Vahi sadte rehna.

Saying She cut the call while Raman smiled as she get angry but will call him again and again to remind him for every small thing. Soon he reached the school and Ruhi got super happy to see him as she was the next to go on stage. He settled while teacher announced Ruhi's name and Ruhi went on stage. She looked at Raman while he showed her thumbs up and she started her essay on her and her papa's favourite topic "My Idol My father. She completed her essay and all clapped for her. Many were praising her essay while she was just looking at her father and brother, both made a heart by joining their one-one hand together and then clapped for her as usual. Ruhi was smiling fully and then she went back to her place. Next was Shravan, he also started his essay on same topic but his idol was his Ishita chitti. Soon Competition ended and Ruhi came first and Shravan came second as usual. Raman smiled thinking he can't win over Ishita ever in his life. (Wait why ishita won?) Ruhi amd Shravan came to their parents and hugged them while their parents congratulated them. Few other parents and teachers congratulated them then they told Raman that he had prepared Ruhi's essay so good to which Ruhi immediately denied and said that he didn't help her but her ISHIMAA helped her while Raman helped Shravan. That's why Raman couldn't win over Ishita but he was happy that his daughter had gave such a beautiful essay on him and how always she considered him as her idol in real life and same with Adi too. Both his children loves him so much. Soon all left from there.

Bala, Vandu and Raman took their children for a small treat. All enjoyed together and then reached to their houses. Their grandparents and Romi, Rinki also congratulated them. At  Bhalla house, Rinki took Ruhi to change her dress while Raman asked Romi if his result came or not to which he said, it will come next week.

R Teri awara gardi dekh kar lagta nhi hai mujhe ki tu is bar bhi pas ho payega.

Romi Kya bhai aap bhi?...

R Chup kar, thodi si bhi sharm ho na to is bar fail mat hona. Rinki ko dekh, tere sath padhti thi, aaj vo kaha hai aur tu kaha hai. Further studies join kar li plus office mein bhi Aati hai aur tumse abhi tak masters complete nhi hui.

Mrs Bhalla Chod na Raman puttar, tu dekhna is bar Romi bhi ache marks se pas hoga. Hai na Romi. 

Romi Ji mummyji.

Raman left for office. In evening, whole Bhalla family had dinner together and then spent some quality time together. Raman was going to their rooms,  when Raman asked Simmi,

R- Simmi tera college kaisa chal rha hai, sab thik hai na.

Simmi ha bhai, sab thik hai. Kya hua?

R Kuch nhi aise hi poocha, apna khyal rakhna aur kabhi bhi jarurat ho to yad rakhna, tera bhai hai hamesha.

Simmi I know bhai, you are always there with me. Don't worry, I'm absolutely fine, aap daily mujhe yahi bolte ho.

R OK,  take care good night.

She left wishing him a good night. It was Bhalla family, Raman is Ceo now, Rinki and Mihir work under his supervision. Romi is repeating his last year of Master degree while Rinki is doing further studies. Mihir had broken his relation with his mother and sister the day he got to know their truth and Raman got divorce from Shagun. Raman and Bhallas supported Mihir till now and now he is independent person working and earning for himself, he reached here because of his capability only, never took advantage of Raman's position. Simmi is a professor now.

Next day started as usual, all went for their work or study places. Whole day passed normally, in night time after dinner, Ruhi and adi asked Raman to go for a walk and trio left. They were going downstairs when  they saw Ishita coming upstairs with her bags. Adi and Ruhi got super happy and went to her leaving Raman's hand while Raman too smiled. Both kids hugged her while she also got happy and hugged her back.

Ruhi Ishimaa aap kab aaye? Aapne bataya bhi aap aane wali ho?

Adi ha Ishimaa, aapko pta hai humne aapko bhot Sara miss kiya.

I I also missed you both too much.

Trio were busy in themselves while Raman was standing there with a sweet smile. Ishita noticed him and ignored him remembering last day conversation while Raman noticed it too. Trio broke the hug and Adiru started asking many questions to her which Raman interrupted saying she must be tired so they should let her to go for now. They agreed and Ishita went to her home "Iyer house. Rumandi had a small walk, then they went back to their home "Bhalla house. Adiru wanted to meet Ishita but Raman stopped them asking them to let her rest tonight and they slept without meeting her before sleeping one more day.

Next day early morning, Ishita came to Bhalla house, Mrs Bhalla welcomed her happily and asked about her conference for which she went to Agra.

I Sab Acha rha aunti ji. Main bas yeh mithai dene aayi thi, Agra ki famous mithai hai. Adiru uthe nhi abhi tak.

Mrs Bhalla Na putter, tu to jaanti hai aaj Sunday hai to aaj sab aaram se so rhe hai, Adiru bhi...

Adiru Nhi didi, hum to uth gaye.

Mrs Bhalla Arey wah aaj to tum dono jaldi uth gaye?

Adi Ha dadi, humhe Ishimaa se milna tha na isliye, rat ko bhi nhi mila paaye the.

Mrs Bhalla Good good.

I Good morning, Adiru.

Adiru  (hugging her)- Good morning Ishimaa.

They started sharing all what they did in last two days in her absence. Soon everyone woke up in Bhalla house. Adiru were busy with Ishita only.

Simmi Ishita, aisa lagta hai tu do din nhi do small baad aayi hai, Dekho kaise chipke pade hai dono.

Adiru showed an angry face to Simmi and then again got busy talking to Ishita. After sometime Raman also came out and greeted everyone, that's when he noticed Ishrudi, he greeted Adiru then Ishita. Adiru replied back but Ishita didn't. Adiru looked at them and then asked,

Adi Aap dono ne Phir se jhagda kiya?

Ruhi Very bad papa, aapne Phir se Ishimaa se ladaai ki.

Raman This is not fair Adiru, tum dono hamesha apni Ishimaa ki side lete ho.

Adi Because Ishimaa is always right. Jaroor aapne hi kuch kiya hoga.

Ruhi made Raman to sit on couch, then she stood in front of him and said cupping his face,

Ruhi Mere pyaare budhdhu papa, maine kitni bar aapko kaha hai ki...

Before she said, Romi, Rinki and Simmi shouted together "We girls want attention. Ek sorry bolo aur phir se dosti karlo. Simple. They said and laughed along with Ishita.

Simmi Ab to yeh line hum sabko yad ho gayi hai bhai but aapko pta nhi kab yad hogi.

Raman glared her while Adiru asked Raman to say sorry and do sit-ups, then Ishita will forgive him. Raman without any other option, said sorry to Ishita holding his ears, then started doing sit ups. Ishita smiled inwardly while Adiru couldn't see their father doing it after only one sit up as usual and went to Ishita. 

Adi Ishimaa, please papa ne sorry bhi bol diya.

Ruhi Aur sit ups bhi kiye, ab to maaf kardo.

Simmi Yeh dono bhi na ek number ke nautankibaaz hai, na apni Ishimaa ko gussa dekh sakte hai aur na apne papa ko punishment karte huye.

Ishita forgave Raman while Adiru hugged their father. All decided to go out today. They decided to do shopping also as after three days, they had to go in choices award function. Ishita left for her house.

Ishita had worked hard in her field in last six years and became more successful, she has a hospital also now along with Raman's help in establishing it. After Shagun's exit from Bhallas life, Ishita and Iyers helped Bhallas in handling Adiru both while with time Adiru bonding with Ishita grew to many folds and they started calling her Ishimaa which was first awkward for all  especially Ishra but no one tried to correct the it for the sake of Adiru without of the society or the people...

Here I'm ending this part. It was a small intro to the life of Bhallas and iyers after six years.

Precap - Ishra face off with ashgun. ...
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated next part. Hope you will like it. .
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update di
Ishra's bond has grew in these years
He bond with adiru is so sweet
Loved it
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Ty 4 d pm too
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Waiting for next part 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing 
Update Soon 
Thanks For The PM 
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice updt
Totally loved it so much
Love ishrarudi scenes. Adiru calls ishu as ishimaa and they doesn't correct it.
Thanx for the pm
Continue soon
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous update dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a amazing update
Totally loving it
Ishra r friends
Adiru call her as ishima
Thanks so updating
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing update
six years passed after shagun and ramans divorce sharvu an ruhi are six yrs old loved adiru bonding ruhi was waiting for raman as it was her poem competition raman was in meeting he got reminder he said he have to leave other members asked where he is going leaving important meeting raman said for him his kids are more important than anything today is his daughter poem competition  so he will have to go raman got call from ishita she was scolding him non stop raman teased her she got angry and cut the call raman smiled at her antics raman reached to ruhis school ruhi gave her speech about her father who is her idol and sharvu gave speech about ishita who is his idol ruhi won first price and sharvu second their parents congratulated them ruhis speech was prepared by ishita while sharvus by raman ishita came back from agra  adiru hugged her raman was admiring their talk ishita ignored raman hehe that was cute next morning ishita came to bhalla house adiru woke up early to talk with her they were not leaving her ishra and adiru scene was so cute adiru are so attached to ishita raman helped  ishita to built her own hospital while ishita and her family helped raman to handle kids adiru calls ishita ishima that is lovely
pls update soon
thanks for the PM