Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update Di...
Raman couldn't find about Ishita...
He was broken and went to shell...
Ishita disappeared from the face of earth...
Raman didn't trace Ishita since four years...
Bhallas were invited for the birthday party...
There they came to meet a little boy who stole their hearts at first sight...
They were surprised to see the similarities between Ruhi and him...
So Ishra have a son...
He is adorable..
Plz update soon..
Thank you...
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic update di
Raman was searching her like mad while ishu was no where to be found 
He became like before calm and arrogant 
Wow is that ishra son toshi and bhalla also saw the similarities between them 
Waiting for ishra meet 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous and so Awesome Chapter 

Raman over time grew into a shell but he never stopped 
going back to Dehradun in search of Ishita 
now four years later Mr and Mrs Bhalla and Ruhi meets Ruhaan 
and Ruhaan looks exactly the way Ruhi had looked when she was his age 
the Bhalla family felt connected to him but Toshiji felt that there is more to his story 
now I wonder what will happen when Raman finds out about Ruhaan 
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM Di!!! Beautiful update!!! As Harshita pointed out Ishita was pregnant with Raman's baby...

Though I feel remorseful on seeing Raman's condition, isn't he the one responsible for his state... Ishita pleaded him to accept their relationship after saving his life at the expense of her character but still our ever melancholic and loner Raman Bhalla ousted her from his life...Now he is repenting for the same which will sow no fruitful product...

Elsewhere, Toshiji sees a small boy whose features are in semblance with Ruhi.. After all she is a mother and Dadi, her maternal instincts would never be wrong... The boy is left to the attention of servants , which is weird considering Ishita's character but maybe she has progressed so much over the four years that it has become a must for her to leave his son unattended...

The four year leap perfectly represents what Raman has lost once again and what made Ishita going, the pleasures of parenthood...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .This update is especially for " divz9769" aka " jyoti " who asked this update .

Part 10

Bhalla's returned happily from bala's house but somewhere deep down their heart , senior bhalla's and ruhi all felt connected to Ruhaan moreover his name as well as facial resemblance with ruhi made toshiji suspicious as well as excited . Theh reached back home and all retired to their room . Toshiji was excited to talk to Raman about Ruhaan but he had already slept ,she had no option but wait .

Toshiji settled on bed and tried to sleep but her minds were again and again going on Ruhaan , finally she turned to Mr bhalla and asked " bhallaji had you slept ."

Mr bhalla - not yet , what happened ?.

T- what do you think about ruhaan ?

Mr bhalla - who ruhaan ,that little boy .

T- haan bhallaji wahi ,pata nahii kyun but I m feeling connected to him . Uska chehra ekdum ruhi ki tarah hai aur, aankhein Raman ki tarah, uska rang bhi ruhi aur Raman ki tarah hai ekdum gulabi.  ( he has face cutting like ruhi , eyes like Raman and color is also ,exactly like them ,pink ).

Mr bhalla - I didn't get you .

T- main ye kah rahi hoon ,by any chance can he be Raman's baby .

Mr bhalla (surprised )- how can it be  possible toshiji , can you ever say looking to Raman that he can have a secret family moreover he spend almost all his times with family.  Office mein Romi is there and we all are there in house , Raman never spends time out of house ,so hos if could be possible .

T- but Raman use to spend two three days away from home every month .

Mr bhalla - your points are right toshiji but if Raman actually had another family then why would he spend his life in isolation moreover as we always wanted his happiness ,he must had talked about it to us .

T- baat to aapko sahi hai bhallaji but pata nahi kyun mera mann baar baar use bachche ke baare mein soch raha hai ,as if I had some connection with him .

Mr bhallaji - don't think much toshiji ,its late I think we should sleep .

Talking so they bid good night to eachother and slept .

Next morning ,ishira caressed ruhaan's face lovingly and said " rooh get up baby ,school nahi jaana hai ".

Ruhaan didn't responded and continued sleeping ,ishita moved her hand into his hairs and tried to wake him again " rooh it's getting late baba ".

Roo- mumma aaj school nahi jaana .

I- why baby ?

Roo- sone ka man kar raha hai .

I- you can sleep after coming from school .

Roo- par mujhe abhi neend aa rahi hai .

I- get up na baby ,aapko ready kar ke mumma ko bhi to office jaana hai .

Roo- mumma please ,aaj sone do na .

I- arey rooh if you still not go to school then how you will discuss about yesterday's party from shravu ,aur aapko ye kaise pata chalega ki shravu ko kya kya gift mila .

Ruhaan immediately opened his eyes listening to her then closed again and said " lekin usko to bahut saare gift mile the mujhe to kuch bhi nahi mila ".

I- it was not your birthday babu then shy you still get gifts .

Roo- mere birthday mein to aap party bhi nahi karte ho ,aur shravan se papa bhi hain , jo usse bahut pyaar kartein hai ,usko godd mein bhi uthaya ,mele to papa bhi nahi hain ..

Ishita's eyes turned moist listening to ruhaan , she kissed his cheek and spoke " don't say like this baby ,you too have papa it's just he don't live with us ".

Roo- kyun wo hamaare saath kyun nahi rahte ,main to achcha bachcha hoon .

I- yeah you a very good kid but problem is papa is bit angry with mumma .

Roo- to Maine kya kiya hai ,mere paas kyun nahi aate wo .

Ishita felt helpless listening to this as she don't had any answer to his question ,she looked at the clock and said changing the topic " are rooh see we are getting late ,chalo get ready for school ,we will talk rest in evening ."

Roo- mumma please .

I- akele ghar mein rah kar kya karoge aap ,mumma has many meetings today ,so I have to go ,akele rahna hai to raho .

Ruhaan made a irritated face and got up,ishita helped him in freshening and getting ready , then picked him in his arms and took to the dinning table and made chocolate milk for him . She packed some idlis in his tiffin box and said " rooh today you should complete your lunch got that ,yesterday you brought should lunch back ".

Roo- kya hai tiffin mein .

I- idli .

He made a dirty face and said " par mujhe aaloo ke paratha jyada pasand hain ".

I- ok if you finish, your today's lunch then I will make your paratha tomorrow. Ok .

Roo- ok mumma.

Ishita started making him drink milk while he was talking one or other things again and again . After much effort ishita could manage to make him drink half glass of milk ,he then wiled his mouth with the hem of ishita's kurta and took his bag to leave when ishita pouted , he pecked her pout and went from there . Ishita  took his water bottle and went behind her ,he settled in car while ishita passed the bottle to him and instructed the driver to take ruhaan to school . She instructed him like daily , to leave ruhaan inside school premises then return . The driver nodded and drove away ,while ishita went inside and fastened her speed to get ready for office . She opened her cupboard to took out her cloths for the day and saw Ruman picture there.  She took it out and spoke looking to it " Raman today rooh was asking about you ,he misses you alot ,he want to be with you but poor kid didn't even know that his father is not even aware of his existence. Pata nahi Raman hum kabhi milenge ya nahi , don't know even you still remember me or had buried me in your past . I m very alone Ranan very alone, I would had died long back if rooh was not there . Yeah he is my life ,I love him more than myself as he is a part of you. I was thinking to end my life after you and ruhi went, even I would had killed myself if that day I wouldn't had got that phone call ."

She was looking to the puc and was talking when her phone rang breaking her trance ,she picked the call ,it was her PA who was reminding ishita about her meeting . She told that she is coming and then went to get ready, soon she got ready and left for office .

On other hand Raman got ready for office and settled on dinning table to have his breakfast when toshiji said " Raman puttar you should had come to bala's house ,he was asking for you ".

R- ma it was a birthday party not a business one .

T- I agree but they are family.

R- you people had went na ,that's enough .

T- you know there we met shravan's classmates, they were so cute . One of them was ruhaan ,he was so adorable .

She spoke and saw Raman's expression and noticed he was lost somewhere ,she signalled towards Mr bhalla and told him to ask further when Raman said " Ruhi + Raman ,ruhaan".

Toshiji's eyes twinkled and she asked happily " you know him ".

R- I had thought that I would name my next baby with this name, if it would be a boy ,he would be ruhaan and if its girl she would be ruhaani. alas it didn't happened ever .

He spoke sadly and his parents felt bad for him ,Mr bhalla kept his hands on Raman's shoulder ,he slipped his father's hand off from his shoulder and walked away .Senior bhallas  could just felt bad for him and  just noticed his retreating figure .

That's all for now, hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment.

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 👏👏👏
Pls continue soon Pls pls pls 
Thanks for the pm 
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for ishra milan
Pls continue soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail