Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
nice teaser waiting for next
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mine Only Mine
Part. 43. 

Anurag smile at her and then he help her in cooking but also kept teasing her but in this he was happy to see his wife relax also scared for her reaction when she know about Geet and Maan marriage truth. Late all had and dinner and slept peacefully but Geet was tossing also felling irritated she look at Rahul who was sleeping also she make crying face that she have ice-cream she look for her mobile and without any second thought she call Maan and said him.

G. Maan Jii I want to have vanilla chocolate chip ice-cream please baby is not letting me sleep (Maan who was sleeping peacefully but his sleep broke because of ring tone he open his eyes and when he saw Geet was calling that make him worried but when she said him that she was have ice cream that shock him and when he didn't answer she said him) Maan Jii ice cream please (she said now in crying, Maan come out of this thought and said her.

M. What (then correcting himself said he said) you wait I am coming (but then she ask him.

G. But Jii how (Maan who was wearing his shoes he stop when he hear her then said her.

M. You want ice cream that I getting for you so just quite (saying this he cut the call as he did Geet make baby face but then half an hour passed now Geet was going to cry as now terribly she want have ice cream but before she start crying her mobile ring saw it was Maan call she pick up the call and he said her) Geet come to balcony (as he said she went to balcony but someone slowly close to her, due to scare Geet turn back and saw Maan was standing there, she happily hug him and ask him.
Related image
G. Maan jii my ice-cream (Maan smile at her baby face then he show his other hand where she smile seeing small ice-cream box and she immediately took from her and start to have it but Maan kept her looking and saw her having like baby also he happy to fulfil her wish as he remember that doctor Kertii told him about this but when she saw looking him then she said him) Maan Jii I am not giving you  ice cream (listening to her Maan smirk then said her.

M. Don't worry baby I can take my sweet and you can't stop me (he held her hand then he sit down and she sit between in his legs, she kept her hand on his chest also he kept holding her and he saw she had finish her then he said her) Geet now my ice cream turn (she look at him and said.

Image result for maan helping geet gif

G. But Jii ice cream is finish (Maan look at her and before she understand he start kissing her it was surprised for him and give him equal response also they kiss each other with equal passion then he left her when she was out of breath and said.

M. Jaan my ice cream was more tasty then yours (Geet was shy listening to this and hugging each other they slept there. It was early in the morning when Geet open her eyes also when she saw Maan she cupped his face that broke his sleep they smile at each other and then he kiss her then said her) ok Geet I need to leave before anyone see (listening to him her face was down and she slowly said him.

Image result for maan angrily holding geet gif

G. Maan Jii (listening to his name Maan turn back saw tears in her eyes he closed his eyes in pain then he clear her tears also kiss on her forehead then said her.

M. Don't worry Jaan soon I will take you I promise and now give me smile (Geet give him smile also he was relax but more relax was Geet that he will take her with him. 

Maan left from there Geet then kept the ice-cream in dustbin so that no one know that how this ice-cream come here then she went to her room where Rahul was sleeping so she immediately get ready then went down. Maan enter in Khurana mansion Vicky who saw him entering then he thought something and smirk also Maan went to his room as he was tried to go gym so he slept for few hour more, later get ready and went to office.

Prena was today planning something for Geet and Rahul where as in Khurana mansion Kumkum was planning surprise birthday party for Sumit also she was missing her both daughters Geet and Annie but some where she was scared about something and in this she didn't want to hurt Geet also because of this she tried to talk with Maan but he was busy also she come out of thought when saw Sumit was holding her hand he ask her.

S. What happen Kumkum are you fine as you are looking stress (listening to his concern voice Prena give him small smile and said him.

K. Nothing Sumit I am fine but I am scared you know day after tomorrow maa Jii coming and if she know Geet is not here also living over-there as Rahul wife she will be really angry as took long time to accept Geet as her daughter in law but now she know about this she will be really angry also she was against their marriage but she agree for just for Maan (Sumit also agree to her then he said her.

S. You are right Kumkum I am also worried about this but (he stop and Kumkum also turn back and saw Maan was standing over there they give him small smile. Maan was upset seeing his parents like this, then he said them.

M. What happen mom dad any problem (Kumkum give him smile and said him.

K. Nothing just talking (then Sumit also ask him.

S. Yes son your mom is right but you tell you had dinner meeting (Maan give him small smile and then said.

M. Nothing dad it had been cancel (they smile at him later then they all had dinner where Vicky tease him about morning incident that where was yesterday night, he give him glare but Vicky more tease him and later on all laugh at when he tell them Geet late night demand.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š