Chemistry ,is it easy to build

sandy786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today Remo,d and shakti pointed out that bad Contemp lacked chemistry. which just made me  question ,what is chemistry ? is it about looking into each others eyes ,because they were doing That,
But still they didn't felt the chemistry ?
So what Is chemistry according to u ? 
I even has one More question,suppose if two persons are doing a sensous dance ,thus will they have great chemistry?
Because acc to me chemistry takesTime To build ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasyWorld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy786

Today Remo,d and shakti pointed out that bad Contemp lacked chemistry. which just made me  question ,what is chemistry ? is it about looking into each others eyes ,because they were doing That,

But still they didn't felt the chemistry ?
So what Is chemistry according to u ? 
I even has one More question,suppose if two persons are doing a sensous dance ,thus will they have great chemistry?
Because acc to me chemistry takesTime To build ?

It defo take time to build chemistry. Like sujal and aanchal were not comfortable at start but now they r amazing. I guess bad contemp will get there soon.
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even I felt something lacking in their performance. Its a new pair, its takes time.
.Sumi. thumbnail
Thats right...I too felt the lack of it but it takes time...as far as I know Bipash dance compy they have dedicated dance partners so they practice only with them so this change will take some time and I hope they will get there soon.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chemistry for me is that magic that we can't touch and hold, what we can't explain but we just feel and see it. That so called X-factor. A cocktail of several things.. I think it appears when there is a comfort level. In this case, although I have not seen the dance yet... When you feel free enough to act as per situation / per song (be it lovers, siblings etc), understand the lyrics, to look deeply in each other's eyes or towards the audience, to touch and be touched by your dance partner.

Edited by RishuDarling - 5 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Judges were right, the duo was so focused on the act and stunts that they forgot about the song and mood of it. About chemistry, I never saw any chemistry between the old pair as well but this time the song required some chemistry which was missing. I agree with the fact that chemistry takes time to build but they did not directly perform they practiced together too. Chemistry sometimes comes naturally sometimes it requires extra efforts. That effort was missing. It's not fair that their mistakes or shortcomings should not be pointed out because they are a new pair. More than lacking the chemistry I think they are lacking the ease with each other which won't do them any good. Let's see what happens this week.Edited by Ianoconic - 5 years ago
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't really know which episode is this from but chemistry is something, you can't explain. It depends on comfort but more than that, chemistry just has to be there. Like how in reel shows, some couples click, some don't. Plus, it's dancing. In that amount of time they have to build a click with the audience, with the judges and with themselves, most importantly. Only doing good individually won't work so maybe it is the willingness to do good together?