Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser 
Thanks for the pm 
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting teaser...
Please update soon...Eagerly waiting for next part...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 8

R- no ishita it's very wrong , we are not meant to be together. I m going and we are not going to meet again ever ,you too forget that you had ever meet me.

I- what are you saying Raman , how can I forget you .I can never or say I don't want to forget you ,I love you and you can't change the truth by shouting .

R- ishita you will only get hurt in this relationship ,so step back .it will be good for you .

I- Raman I m big enough to think about my goodness and I know my happiness is with you and ruhi, so let me be with you .

R- have you lost it ,are you listening to yourself .

I- yeah very well and I know what I m saying.

R- (angrily)- you had totally lost it and it's no point talking to you . I m going before ruhi's woke and we are not meeting ever in future.

I- (crying)- no you don't, you can't say like this ,how I will live without you ,main nahi ji paaungi aapke bina .

R- that's your misconception, no body dies for anyone ,so stop thinking that . I m going and will never return ,you take care of yourself .

I- no ,I can't take care of myself ,you be with me .

R- that's not possible .

Saying so he wore his clothes, took his bag and went out from the house ,he took a cab and instructed him to take to the airport . The cab driver told that the road has collapsed and also the weather is not favourable, all flights are being cancelled. Raman thought for sometimes and asked the driver that will he go to Delhi with him . For which the driver told that he don't go out of city but can take to the stand from where Raman can book a car till Delhi . He instructed the driver to take him to the stand . Soon Raman was sitting in his cab which was taking him to Delhi. 

The car was running on its unsual speed while Raman mind was stuck on ishita . He pulled his hair in frustration and closed his eyes . He was too much disturbed as he was not a cheater ,he knows that ishita has  taken a very drastic step for saving him then also he had left her alone .  He leaned on the seat and thought "I know ishita you must be very much hurt by my behaviour but this is right for you . You are a nice girl, you deserve much better than me . Agar main tumse aise baat nahi karta then you won't be able to think beyond me . Now after this you will surely hate me and will try to forget me . Kitne din yaad rakhogi , one week two week ,a month or two ,after that you will get fed up and will try to move on . In some days you will totally forget me and will start afresh with another nice man. I had done this for your good ,hope you understand my point and never think me as a cheat .

He was lost in his thoughts when the driver said " Sahab ruk kar chaai naasta kar lijiye ".

Raman trance broke listening to this ,he blinked his eyes and a tear rolled down from them on his cheek ,he wiped the tear in jiffy and spoke to himself " be strong Raman ,you are doing this for ishita's goodness".

D- aaiye sahab .

R- no I m good you go and have your refreshment  just being a bottle of water for me

Saying so he gave money to him ,the driver took the money and went to have his breakfast while Raman again got lost in his thoughts . On the other hand ishita was crying bitterly thinking that her fear came true and he had left her after knowing her truth . Soon ruhi got up and ishita has to compose herself and present herself normal in front of ruhi .

The days started passing,now ishra don't talk to eachother ,though They call on each others phone but only to convey that ruhi wants to talk to them . Two weeks passed , ishita became silent while Raman too quit talking to anyone except business . His mother has noticed changes but thought may be he is tensed because of work or ruhi's custody case . Ruhi's winter vacation started and she too went to Delhi, now ishita was all alone . She almost locked herself in house ,she neither talk to any of her colleagues nor visit them ever ,a week passed and she almost lost her connection to every body, though ruhi talks to her regularly but the happiness was just momentary. 

One day ishita was sitting in her room ,all lost ,but she had hope on her God that someday Raman will accept her . One week of vacation has passed and a week was left ,she was sure that Raman will surely come to meet ruhi then may be he can meet her too but seems God has some other plan . She received ruhi's call who happily shared the news that now she will stay with Raman . Ishita got shocked listening to this when Raman took phone from ruhi and spoke " yeah ishita it's true, we won the custody case and now ruhi will stay with me .I m getting her admitted in Delhi itself, so she will not study there . I know...

He was yet to complete his sentence when he felt that ishita had disconnected the call . She disconnected the call and started crying bitterly that now the last hopd of meeting Raman too was gone ,now she has no hope to meet him ever ,now what she will do . On the other hand Raman got worried about ishita as he tried to call her again and again but ishita's phone was switched off which made him restless .

Three days passed he kept trying her phone again and again but couldn't talk to her ever, sometimes it was unreachable, sometimes switched off and if by mistake it rings ,she never picked his call . Four days passed and today ruhi's school was opening ,though Raman had never thought to come dehradun again but he came a day before and went to meet ishita , unfortunately her house was locked . He waited for long but she didn't arrived,even her phone of unreachable . Next day he went to ruhis hostel ,collected all her stuff ,then went to school and talked to principal about transfer certificates then ask permission to meet ishita . She gave permission but he got to know that ishita hadn't come to school ,he again went to her house but it was locked again . He was worried as well as guilty ,he wanted to get any news of her but it looks like she has suddenly vanished from earth or may be hiding herself from him . Raman stayed there for next two days and tried to search ishita but didn't get any news of her ,non know anything about her and there was no news of her which made him lifeless ,he sat on floor and cried for her for long but it didn't helped ,finally he came back to Delhi but he was not happy even though he got his daughter back . He again went back on his shell ,drowned himself fully on work , didn't talk much to anyone but was always good with ruhi as ishita always wanted to see them happy together .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Emotional too
Poor ishita 
Hope she is fine 
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Plz continue soon Di 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5