Originally posted by: QEWRFS3OU6LXICQB
Right...but then our Stardrama has got in sugandha who is good but there needs equal screenspace so yes not much.I wish we get back our old Raghav with all his madness
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: QEWRFS3OU6LXICQB
Right...but then our Stardrama has got in sugandha who is good but there needs equal screenspace so yes not much.I wish we get back our old Raghav with all his madness
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Perhaps he needs to get used to new chemistry with Sugandha?Or Shakti and him agreed on no more jokes like before?I will watch the episodes and come back here as soon as possible 😊
Originally posted by: fantasyWorld
Raghav shaved his hair too seems like he wil be bald in abcd franchise
I so miss his jokes and he js amazing. I watxh his old videos of dance plus on youtube. They reduced his time this season
😳 may beOriginally posted by: Ianoconic
I think he is still quite the same but I think he is getting more mature may be.
Originally posted by: verma.p.13
he will be not bald in ABCD 3 Bc remo in his live video on insta asked him why did he cut his hair aur ABCD ki shooting tak uske baal aa jane chahiye