Ishu confessed her feelings but Raman not ready to 

Will he away from her even he tried I felt it not happened 

Update soon dear please
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 7

Ishita returned with his kaadha but found him sleeping covering himself fully, she thought to wake and give that too him but then did otherwise thinking to keep checking him in night.  She closed all the windows and switched on the room heater too ,then went from there . Ishita then went to sleep ,she saw ruhi sleeping peacefully in her bed . A content smiled crept on her lips with the thought that ruhi will be too happy to find her papa in morning .

Ishita pecked ruhi's forehead and slide beside her . She closed her eyes to sleep but was too worried for Raman . She was worried with his state and how he was feeling cold . She thought to check him again ,thinking so she went to check him and got relieved ,noticing him sleeping peacefully . After that ishita too drifted to sleep .

It was midnight when ishita's sleep broke with the sound of heavy rain . She checked ruhi who was sleeping ,throwing her duvet, ishita touches her and found her all cold and shivering . She covered ruhi nicely and pulled her into herself to warm her with her body temperature.  Soon ruhi was sleeping peacefully hiding herself fully in ishita ,she too tried to sleep but her mind was on Raman . She thought to check him once before sleeping ,thinking so ishita got up , covered ruhi nicely and went to check Raman . She entered the room, walked to Raman to check him and found him covering himself fully but still shivering while his teeth were gnashing due to cold. She checked the windows again ,then heater and found everything was intact , still he was feeling cold . Ishita thought to give him kaadha so that he can feel bit hot as its midnight and raining too because of which she couldn't get any medical help .

Ishita went to kitchen and warm his kadha ,then bring it to him . She tried to wake Raman so that he can have it but he didn't woke rather culed more into his quilt. She was getting worried seeing his state , moreover she don't have any more quilt or duvet which she can give him . Ishita was in very much tension what to do next, as on one hand Raman's state was worsening, his body was getting still while on other hand there was no chance of getting any help from outside ,she even don't have any medicine too . After thinking much ,she warmed the mustard oil and started rubbing it in Raman's feet ,and found it turning warm . She then settled beside him and started rubbing his palm ,that's when he turned to her and tried to get her warmth . She got startled with his sudden proximity and immediately recalled that he can be helped by giving her body warmth . Ishita thought to do same but she was too hesitant . They are not couples ,even they hadn't ever talked about their relationship , they still have awkwardness between them ,how can she do it . How he will react on this ,she can't loose him because of this . Many thoughts like this started running in her mind and almost all the thoughts were negative.  Ishita dropped the idea and tried to make Raman drink the kadha but it was too difficult for her .

Ishita was in great delimma ,she was in two minds ,one was denying getting closer to him and other was thinking its consequences.  She got too scared thinking the worst, she loves him and can't  leave him in this state .If she will overlook his state ,may be something worst can happen ,she will loose him and ruhi ,what she will answer to her . Ishita had a great argument between heart and mind ,and finally both directed her in same direction , to save him without thinking much . Now ishita was clear that she has to save Raman ,not for ruhi but for herself too .

Thinking so she freed herself and went to check ruhi again ,she covered ruhi fully again and went to Raman's room after pecking ruhi's forehead . She checked him again but his body was too cold ,she closed her eyes and slide beside him . She then hugged Raman tight as much as she can and remain in same position for much time . Then she started rubbing her body in his to make him warm ,after much time he responded and hugged her back . Ishita signed in relief but till then she has started liking all this . She kept her lips on his and started kissing him ,he didn't responded and she kept dropping kisses all over his body . She warmed him after much time and now he too started responding her back and finally he entered her breaking her virginity .

Next morning Raman was first to wake ,he opened his eyes and tried to get up but felt weight on him . He thought it just be ruhi but got shocked seeing ishita, he immediately parted himself from her . Feeling movement, ishita too opened her eyes and saw Raman looking at her with confusing eyes . Ishita covered herself and said " I didn't had any other option to save you ".

R- it's wrong ishita ,ye nahi hona chahiye tha .

I- I know .. but I couldn't leave you like that .

R- but this is wrong ,how can we... I mean we don't have anything between us .

I - may be you can think that ,but it's not same with me .you came in my life like just a random man , like father of my student but now you are much more than it .

R- what does that mean.

I- don't tell me that you are not understanding my words .

R- or you can say , I don't want to understand .

I- but why .

R- because I m not suitable for you , you are well educated , beautiful girl you can find many nice guys then why are you wasting your time with me .

I- I can't answer you why , but I had fallen for you .

R- I m so sorry ishita , I can't reciprocate your love as I m already married and had seen its consequences, now I don't want to enter in another relationship . Thankyou somuch for all your helps but this is wrong. I think I will not be able to be in contact with you anymore . That will be nice for both of us , forget me and move on .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it 
pls update soon its a request 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Ishra consummated
Waiting to see what will happen next
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Thank you so much for the update 
Please update next part soon 
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 👏👏
Pls continue soon Pls pls pls 
Thanks for the pm 
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM.. A roller coaster sort of an update as Ishra became one but they are all set to part away... Ishita was waging a battle.. her heart and mind are in consternation.. However, since she has already fallen for him, her heart overpowered her brain and she took an audacious step of making him her's ...

Ishita was in a paradox at the end of chapter.. The night where Raman marked her as himself culminated in a morning where she lost him ( though momentarily) because of her one bold step... She was compelled to do so ... She wanted to rescue him at the expense of her virginity and was ready to face the brunt of his anger... However, Raman engulfed in his sorrows and scepticism , owing to his disastrous marriage has called it a day ...
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Ishra consummate
Now raman don't want any relation.
What will ishita decision.
What Raman will do with out Ru
Thanks for updating