Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Emotional teaser 
Ishita share her pain with raman
Waiting for update 
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for her. Nice she is sharing her pain with raman.
Thanx for the pm
Continue soon
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Emotional teaser Di...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Emotional Teaser
Update soon
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb teaser 
Please please update soon 
Thanks 
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Emotional teaser 
Poor girl gone through so much pain 
Subbu need a punch ðŸ˜¡
Thanks for the pm 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Emotional teaser ðŸ˜­Can't wait to read it 
sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update didu.
Loved it 
Loved ishra scene..
Raman took ishita out for lunch..
Ishita overwhelmed seeing raman's trust on her..
Beautifully written didu..
Continue soon..
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 15

Ishita was hugging Raman tightly while he was just stroking her hair softly giving her the support and strength. 

He was softly caressing her when he felt wetness on his shirt .he broke the hug and saw her still sobbing. 

Raman -hey jaan, why u r crying. I told u naa that I trust u, main tum par pura bharosha karta hoon. And nothing in the world can break my trust on u. Then why u r crying. He said wiping her tears and she said -woh kyun aisa karta hai, Raman. 

Raman look at her trying to understand her words when she said again -why he always do this to me. i have never turned to him after our breakup, usse uski zindagi jeene ko azaad kar diya. Kabhi bhi nahi dekha uski tarah mud kar. Just because he left me on alter, but woh, usne mera peecha kabhi nahi choda. Usne aur uski amma ne, Ek mauka nahi choda mujhe insult karne ka,mujhe rulane ka. Har baar mujhe insult kiya sabke saamne, yeh keh kar that they left me coz I am a barren girl.she said crying making Raman felt too bad for her. 

He tried to stop her crying but she didn't stopped and start pouring her pain to him-Meri kya galti thi, Raman, agar main aisi hoon. Maine unse bheekh toh nahi maangi thi, ki mujhe pyaar karo, mujhse shaadi kar lo. Phir kyun har baar mujhe iss tarah insult karte the woh log. Aur main bhi itni majboor thi, ki kuch keh bhi nahi paati thi. Hamesha akka ki khushi ke baare mein socho. Meri takleef ke baare mein kisi ne nahi socha. Subbu ki ghatiya baatein, uski ghatiya soch mere liye. I knew it all but kabhi kuch keh nahi paayi. Kisi ne bhi kuch nahi kaha usse, kisi ne bhi nahi roka. All were concerned for akka, mere liye koi feeling nahi. U know sometimes I have felt like ,I am a garbage. Meri koi value hai nahi, mujhe khush hone ka koi adhikaar hi nahi. I felt like I am nobody just because I can't be a mother. Itna sab kuch ho jaane ke baad bhi main chup rahi hamesha. Just to make everyone happy but phir bhi uss subbu se meri thodi si khushi nahi dekhi jaati. He want to ruin our relationship, he wanted u to suspect me. Woh kyun aisa karta hai mere saath, Raman. Maine uska kya bigada hai. Why he just can't let me live peacefully. Mujhe chod chuka hai , toh kyun woh mujhe chain se jeene nahi deta. I feel so suffocated him being near me, Raman. I just feel so suffocated. She was saying pouring her pain while Raman was just standing there and listening to her.

Raman caressed her hair and hide her again in his arms. She too hide into him feeling peace after pouring her pain. 

Raman -aaj tak tum akeli thi, aur sabne tumhe takleef di. Jisne nahi di usne auron ko roka bhi nahi. But now I am with u and now noone can dare to hurt u. Kisi ki aukaat nahi ab joh meri ishita ko hurt karen. U r safe with me jaan, no one can hurt u now. He said and softly kisses her temple while she hide more into him feeling good. 

They were standing hugging each other when the help knocked the door and informed that the food is ready. He has come to call raman while has brought ishita's food. 

Raman got angry seeing this and was about to scold him when ishita said -uski kya galti hai, he is doing what he is told to do. Aap neeche jaiye, I will eat here. 

Raman hold her hand and said -no ways, u r going to eat downstairs with me and all. Tum bhi iss ghar ka utna hi hissa ho jitna main hoon. He said and ishita was going to say something but he glared her and seeing his demon she got silent. 

Mr and Mrs bhalla were sitting on the dining table with simmi having food when raman came down angrily. 

He look at his mother and said -mere kamre mein khana bhejne ka kya Matlab hai. 

Toshiji made a face and said -thats for ishita. 

Raman -kyun, yeh room mein kyun khayegi. She will eat with us, sitting with us. 

Simmi -bhai,yeh rasam hai. Nayi dulhan room mein khaati, she was saying when Raman said -apne ghar ke rule apne ghar mein chalana. Mere ghar mein nahi. I don't believe in all these fake rituals, ishita yahin khayegi, mere saath. 

Simmi -suna aapne maa, yeh mera ghar nahi hai. 

Raman -haan, this is not ur house. Yeh mera ghar hai aur tu mehmaan hai. So behave like one. 

Simmi start pretend to cry hearing this and Toshiji said -ab pad gaya chain, apni behan ko rula kar iss banjh ko liye. Pata nahi kahan se, she was saying when raman said -bas,bas maa. I will not head any nonsense against my wife. Agar aap logon ko mera aur ishita ka yahan rehna itna akharta hai toh I will shift anywhere else. He said and his father finally said -chup raho tum sab. Yeh ghar hai, koi ladai ka maidaan nahi. 

Toshiji -par bhalla ji, she was saying when Mr bhalla said -told u to keep quiet. Raman, u sit, ishita, u too sit. Sab Ek saath khana khayenge. Itni choti si baat ka issue kyun bana rahe ho. 

Raman -main nahi papa, he was saying when Mr bhalla said -sit down raman. Itne bade nahi ho gaye ho, ki sabko aise bolo. Simmi ko bhi. 

Raman -maine usse kuch nahi kaha, papa. Aur naa hi maa ko kaha. It's them who r not happy with my happiness. Main ishita se pyaar karta hoon, aur issliye usse shaadi ki. Itni si baat kyun nahi samjhti maa aur simmi. Why they r hell bent to humiliate ishita, usse room mein khana dengi, kitchen mein ghoosne nahi dengi. Is this a way to behave with my wife , woh iss ghar mein mere bharoshe aayi hai and when my family will behave like this with her, how am I suppose to keep her happy. 

Mr bhalla look at toshiji for an answer and she said -she is new naa,thats why we r giving her more facilities to get her adjusted. 

Raman -she will be adjusted, only if u treat her like a family member, not as an outsider. 

Mr bhalla -enough of talk, toshiji apni bahu ka khayal rakhiye. I don't want any complaints from Raman. Aur raman, khabardaar joh ghar chodne ki baat ki. He said to which Raman and toshiji nodded. Raman made ishita sit and all started eating together. Though toshiji and simmi was glaring her in between but then start eating seeing raman noticing it. 

Soon it was night, everyone was sleeping in their rooms. Ishita was laying next to raman while Raman was sitting on the bed all awake. He wasn't able to forget Ishita's words about subbu and his mother torturing her even after he left her. He wasn't able to forget her tears which was flowing nonstop remembering all the insult she endure because of them. 

Raman -ishita ke ghaav bahut gehre hai ,aut jitne gehre maine soche the usse kahin adhik gehre hai. And it's all because of that bloody subbu. He deserve huge punishment for hurting ishita everytime. Usse bahut badi saza milni chahiye, meri ishita ke baare ke galat sochne ke liye, usse har baar hurt karne ke liye and for trying to break our relationship. Yes, he deserve a huge punishment and now I will punish him. Ab tak sirf ishita ko usse bachana chahta tha but now I will punish him for his crimes. He said and went near to ishita. He softly caressed her hair making her open her eyes. She was also not sleeping but was thinking about today's incident. How raman fought with everyone for her. 

She was thinking what he is doing when he softly pecked her hair and said -i so love u, can't tell u, how much ur tears effect u. Main tumhe ab kabhi rone nahi dunga, will always keep u happy. He said and hugged her from back. He closed his eyes and soon he slept. 

Ishita turned to him and look at his face. He was looking too cute sleeping peacefully. She smiled and hide her face into his chest. He wrapped her in his arms in sleep only. She smiled and closed her eyes, and soon both were sleeping peacefully cuddled in each other. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .