Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
teasing
waiting for ruhis response
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 10

Raman was busy in his work when his phone rang. He picked it up and said -hello. 

Ishita -hi doc, how r u?? 

Raman smiled hearing her voice and said -i am good, u r also sounding too happy. Kuch hua kya?? 

Ishita -haan kuch hua hai, but abhi nahi bataungi. Will tell u afterwards. 

Raman -toh yeh batane ke liye tumne mujhe call kiya, that u will tell me the happy news later. 

Ishita -nahi, I called u to inform that I am taking Ruhi with me. Aap please pareshan mat hoiyega. I will drop her safely to ur clinic. 

Raman -why?? 

Ishita made a face and said -what kind of question is this, I want to meet her, so taking her along. 

Raman -ok but no shopping. I don't like this, ishita. 

Ishita -ok doc, koi shopping nahi karwaungi, will just spend sometime with her. In fact I will take her everyday with me after her school and will drop u at ur home. This way she will not miss u much. 

Raman -no need, I can take care of her. Tum please apni zindagi, apne career ke baare mein socho. 

Ishita -why u r being so mean to me, doc. I am taking permission and u r denying. Kitne bure hai aap. She said making Raman felt bad. 

He felt bad hearing her and said -i didn't mean that way, it's just, u should concentrate on ur life, ishita. Ruhi meri beti hai, I can take care of her. 

Ishita -still I want to be with her, she is my friend. Aap mujhe nahi milne denge Ruhi se. 

Raman -its not like this, achcha le jao. But don't make it a habit .abhi toh tum ho, u will love her, pamper her. Phir tum chali jaogi shaadi karke, then she will miss u. Usse apne itne kareeb kar aane do, ki tumhare jaane se usse bahut takleef ho. Woh kehti nahi, but I know, she too miss her mother seeing other's mother. Now she is happy with u, but jab tum chali jaogi, she will be all alone again. So let her be like this only. He said making ishita smile and she thought -i am not going to leave Ruhi and u, doc. Isse liye toh Ruhi se milna hai, so that I can make her agree to give me her papa. 

She was lost in her thoughts when Raman said -u r getting my point naa. 

Ishita -yes doc, I am understanding ur concern. Don't worry, aapki beti ka dil nahi tutega. It's safe with u,trust me. 

Raman smiled and said -i trust u, take her with u. And tell me when u will drop her here. 

Ishita -will tell that, OK bye doc. Take care of urself. Pateint dekhne mein khud khana, khana mat bhool jaiyega. Sirf patients ka khayal mat rakha kijiye, u have to take care of urself too. She said and hung the call making Raman smile. It's long since anyone cared for him or told any words of concern. 

Raman -childish hai thodi, but achchi ladki hai. He thought and got busy in his work again thinking about ishita's words. 

On other hand, ishita went to pick Ruhi. Ruhi was coming out of her school and saw ishita waiting for her. She got happy and ran to ishita. She hugged ishita tightly and said -achcha hua aap aa gayi, I was very bored today. 

Ishita -kyun kanna. 

Ruhi -aaj meri best friend nahi aayi. 

Ishita -oh toh yeh problem hai, koi nahi. Main hoon naa. Let's go. 

Ruhi -ok, but first papa ko bata dijiye warna woh pareshan ho jayenge. 

Ishita -papa ki Itni care??

Ruhi -yes, he is my adorable papa naa. 

Ishita smiled and said -haan, adorable toh hai. 

Ruhi -have u seen his dimples, jab haste hai naa he looks too cute. She said making ishita smile. 

Ruhi -but jab se mumma gayi hai, he rarely smiles. Bahut sar rehte hai. I hate my mumma, because of her, papa stop smiling. 

Ishita -koi nahi bachcha, we will make him smile again, OK. 

Ruhi -u will help me in this. 

Ishita -ofcourse, I too want to see his beautiful dimples. So we will make him smile. 

Ruhi -ok aunty, but pehle inform him. He got scared very easily. 

Ishita -i have already informed him. U just come with me. She said and took Ruhi with herself. 

Ishita took her to a park and they spend much time together talking.their talk was all about Raman, ishita was asking Ruhi about Raman and she was telling everything to ishita happily. 

After sometime, they went to nearby cafe and had dosa. Then Ruhi ordered for ice-cream and start eating it. 

Ruhi -aunty, aaj kuch special hai kya?? She asked eating her third ice-cream. 

Ishita -nahi toh, why u asked?? 

Ruhi -u r letting me eat so much of ice-cream, meri har baat maan rahin hai. Main aisa tabhi karti hoon when there is something special, yaa phir mujhe papa se kuch chahiye hota hai. Aapko bhi mujhse kuch chahiye kya???she said smiling. 

Ishita smiled sheepishly and said-chahiye toh, but soch rahi hoon kaise maangu. Tum dogi yaa nahi. 

Ruhi -ofcourse I will give u. Hum friends joh hai, best friends. 

Ishita -sachchi, u will give me whatever I will ask for. She said and Ruhi nodded. 

Ishita hold ruhi's hand and said -achcha pehle batao, Main tumhe kaisi lagti hoon?? 

Ruhi -bahut achchi, u r the best. Best aunty ho aap. 

Ishita -aur agar main tumhari mumma banna chahun toh. She asked meekly looking at Ruhi. 

Ruhi -matlab?? 

Ishita -mujhe apne papa dogi, will u make me ur mumma??she said making Ruhi shocked. 

She look at ishita and she said -mujhe apni mumma bana lo,main tumhare papa se shaadi karna chahti. Will u allow me. 

Ruhi thought for a while and then said -aap meri step mom banna chahti hoon. 

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Ruhi -but step mom toh kharab hoti hai. 

Ishita -har step mom buri nahi hoti, bachcha. Main achchi wali banungi. I will love u alot. 

Ruhi -but Aap meri mumma kyun banna chahti hai. U really love me so much that u want to marry papa, just to become my mumma and love me alot. 

Ishita smiled hearing her innocent talk and said -yes, I really love u. But I want to marry ur papa coz I love him too. Mujhe aapke papa se pyaar ho gaya hai and I really want to be a part of his life, to love him, to take care of him,to make him smile again. I too want to see his beautiful dimples. Actually I love him alot and want him in my life. Aap mujhe izzajat doge naa.

Ruhi -aap papa se bahut pyaar karengi?? 

Ishita -bahut se bhi bahut jyada. 

Ruhi -and u will love me too??

Ishita -yes, I will love u too. 

Ruhi -aur aap hume kabhi akela nahi chodengi naa??

Ishita -never bachcha, I will always love u and ur papa alot. And will never leave u two. Chod hi nahi sakti, Aap dono jaan ban gaye hai meri. 

Ruhi smiled fully hearing this and said hugging her -toh u can be my mumma. 

Ishita got happy hearing this and said -sachchi Ruhi, u r ready to share ur papa with me. 

Ruhi nodded happily and ishita kissed her forehead all happily. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it .

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
pls update soon its a request 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail