Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SONAL30

don't know sometimes atharv seems psycho to me n on top of that the way kalyani said to sampada atharv sahi nhi h tumhe dhokha dega i have a very bad feeling in future this devil will be back to claim malhar...CVS hamein aur pagal karenge

N yeah i like their off screen banter...sehban treats reem like a chotu si bacchi...he pulls her leg a lot
I remembe their one IV when reem said i m very calm n he was like ohh tum kam ho ya jada n she was like calm he said ohh calm ho😆

Even if the devil does come back by that time Malhar would have fallen in love with Kalyani and would never choose Sampada over Kalyani. Even if Atharva leaves Sampada I don't care she deserves it for cheating on a guy like Malhar. When she sees Malhar-Kalyani happy together with the child she will realise what she lost by going behind a psycho like Atharva. 
First of all I don't think Atharva-Sampada are dead the way Atharva was provoking Anu to shoot him in the precap I think the gun has fake bullets and Atharva is wearing fake blood bags to make it seem like he got shot. 
altgr thumbnail
How can wedding take place in all this? I am still confused. Next week is going to be crucial.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What the hell show was going fine why they they need to show marriage?  if I'm not wrong girl is underadult in real and also reel so her age in show is also under18 ? Isn't it Illegal?  Thoda toh logic use karte
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayavi-26

What the hell show was going fine why they they need to show marriage?  if I'm not wrong girl is underadult in real and also reel so her age in show is also under18 ? Isn't it Illegal?  Thoda toh logic use karte

In the show she is 18 now.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Hating this marriage track a lot..
M and K having a love hate marriage.. K is way too young..
If CVs wanted to show such a track, they could have taken a better older actress to play K instead of 16 yr old Reem..
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG!! Hopefully they are not going that road and let Malhar and Kalyani married. She is too young for marriage. She really needs to continue her education and do whatever she wants to do. She's only 18 for God's sake. She has her whole life ahead of her. This is like destroying a girl's life.