Interesting teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fabulous Chapter 

Raman helping Ishita making sure she lives in a safe environment 
was truly a great gesture 
bringing her home and explaining to Toshiji that Ishita will live there as she is still
his wife and he respects marriage 
Ishita must be saddened knowing that after everything she has done to Raman he still
has helped her 
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Teaser 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice teaser Di...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 9

The help showed room to ishita , she kept ishitas luggage in it and went , she too went behind the help and closed the door behind her , then burst into tears. She dropped herself lifelessly in the bed and spoke to herself " what you have done to your life ishita.Raman is such a nice person, I had did very wrong with him , Maine unpe saq kiya , that's why I had gone through somuch and now is back to his house again . ".

She cried for long then wiped her tears and spoke to herself " no , Murugan has not given me this chance to cry over he has given me this chance to regain everything which I had lost because of my foolishness. Yeah I had got a chance and now will try every way to get my family back and husband back . I know mummyji is mad at me , but it's not her fault.Maine hi aisa kaam kiya tha that she hates me but Raman still has some soft corner for me . I know it will take time as the wound I had given is very deep but I have to win their heart again ."

She was still lost in her thoughts when she heard knock at the door , it was help who had come to call her for breakfast . She told that she is coming , saying so she freshens up and went out . Ishita saw toshiji and Raman were sitting on dinning table and were having their breakfast talking over on random topic.  She didn't say there but waited for their permission, Raman noticed someone presence and looked towards her then said " come ishita join us ".

She nodded and settled in front of him , toshiji glared her and then saw Raman making a angry face . Ishita felt bad on toshiji's reaction , when Raman said " ma we had already talked about this ".

Toshiji made faces and spoke looking towards help " sunita pass me a Paratha ".

The help nodded and passed the paratha to her while Raman said " ishita complete your food then we have to leave for office ".

Ishita nodded and said " I m ready ".

R- then have your breakfast .

Ishita was about to take the paratha but stopped and asked " I had to eat this in breakfast ?"

R- do you have any problem with it ?

I- no , i mean these are for you and mummyji na then how can i ..

R- we don't differentiate between us and our guests , you can have them .

Ishita didn't liked him calling her as guest . She got silent and started having her breakfast slowly , Raman too was silent .p He was having his breakfast , peeping into his phone , toshiji glared ishita and spoke " Raman had you told your new guest about the rules of this house ".

R- rules what rules ma .

T- If she has to stay in this house , she has to stay according to me. Aaj naasta mil gaya but after this she has to cook for herself , I will not allow any man in my house and she has to be in house till 9.00pm in evening .

Ishita listened to her silently then asked meekly " what will be the rent ".

Raman saw her and asked " what did you asked ".

I- you told that mummyji will take rent , i was asking how much will be the rent amount .

Raman was about to say anything when toshiji said " that's not needed , tere paise le kar main kaun sa mahel banwa loongi rather buy some good cloths from it ."

Soon they completed their breakfast , Raman signalled ishita to come and went out taking his bag . Ishita too took her belongings and was going out then came back and touched toshiji's feet who was sitting there. Toshiji saw her surprisingly when ishita said " I know you are angry with me but you are elder , today I m going for new job ,so thought to take your blessings ".

Though toshiji was not happy seeing ishita in the house but as ishita was going out for job and it's her first day , she kept her hand on ishita head and spoke " be happy always, hope you had a lovely day ahead ".

Ishita smiled fully and went out where Raman was waiting for her in his car . She settled immediately saying sorry for being late, he ignited the car and drove towards his office . Soon they were in front of his office building . He stopped the car and both went inside.Raman was going towards his cabin when ishita stopped him . He turned to her and she spoke " Raman ji I had a request ".

R- what ?

I- i don't want to go back to my old dept , everybody knows me there, they all will question me .please give me any other job , I will do that but don't send me there .

R- do you think that place is still vacant for you. ?

Ishita looked at him when Raman said " a person is working efficiently there , so you can't go back to that place. And unfortunately at this time we don't have any vacancy in our company so I m appointing you on temporary basis . Will appoint you permanently when there will be any vacancy.Hope that's fine with you ."

Ishita nodded and followed him again .He entered his cabin , she too entered behind him . He settled in his chair while ishita was looking to the cabin . It was a sophisticated room with beautiful and elegant decor . Everything was arranged nicely while the room was very clean . He dialled some number in intercom and called some Mr sharma . ishita was just witnessing everything standing in a corner when Raman said " you can sit there , I had called Mr sharma , our HR manager . He will tell you about your nature of job . Ishita just nodded and waited for the person . Soon Mr sharma entered the cabin , he greeted Raman , he too greeted back and said " she is miss ishita , she is joining our office from today ".

Mr Sharma saw Raman then asked " I m sorry sir but we didn't had any vacancy for now , how can I appoint her ."

R- I know that but you know , now a days there are much pressure and I had to handle everything alone, I m appointing her as my assistant . Her salary will be forty five thousand , please brief her about her job and prepare her appointment letter .

Mr Sharma once looked at ishita then Raman , he saw Mr sharma with questioning eyes and asked " is there any doubt ".

Mr Sharma- no sir , I was just going .

Saying so he left ,Raman pretended to be busy in his work while ishita was looking at Raman. She got up and walked to him , she stood beside him , he sensed her standing and lifted his eyes . He saw ishita and asked " much bolna hai ".

Ishita nodded, he said " then tell it soon then go and collect your appointment letter ".

Ishita folded her hands and spoke " thankyou somuch ."

R- for what 

I- for everything what you are doing to me , if anyone would had been in your place, he would had left me like that and had enjoyed seeing me suffering but you helped me . Thankyou every much , I don't even had words to thankyou .

R- then don't do that because that's not needed.  Now concentrate on your work.

Ishita nodded and was going out when her phone buzzed .she took out the phone, saw it was Ashok's number , she turned to look at Raman who was already looking at her . He asked about the phone call through signal, she answered that its Ashok . He signaled her to deny , she nodded and picked the call, ashok shouted on her " ishita where the hell are you , had you seen the time .today is not holiday , come soon ".

I-(calmly)- I m so sorry sir, I cannot work with you anymore .

She disconnected the call before he can say anything.She was going when the phone rang again , it was ashok again . ishita saw Raman , he forwarded his hand asking for her phone.She gave her phone to him,he signalled her to go while switched off her mobile and instructed the person to bring a new sim . Soon the peon showed up with new sim , Raman put it in ishita's mobile and instructed the peon to give it to ishita .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment.  Enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading