Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Mine Only Mine
Part. 37.

Maan had meeting so for that he pick up the file and start reading it then he look for another file saw it was fallen down, he pick up those files when he thrown down then but his saw in this there was hospital file which make him confused then he pick up that file and open it but he was shock after reading as his eyes were on few words and he whisper.

M. Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana pregnancy positive report, 3 weeks pregnant (he closed the file and then remembered few days back when Geet come to his office while running when she came to know that Rahul is alive Maan kept sitting over there looking at then file, Sumit enter in his cabin saw Maan was looking file with blank expression and he call him.

S. Maan (when he didn't him then Sumit kept hand on Maan shoulder who look at him and seeing Maan shock expression he was worried then he ask him) Maan tell me what happen (Maan give him file and he read it and he was happy but when he saw Maan face that make him scare then ask ask him) Maan you should be happy but why are tense (Maan look at him and said.

M. Dad I am not there where she need me also I didn't know that I should be happy that we are going to parents or feel sad that now when Geet and my baby need me I not there to help her (Sumit understand his trauma and said him.

S. Maan I know what you are felling but you did to this to save someone life but here you should also stay with Geet so what if you are not with her physically but tell her that you will always there with her (Maan give him small smile and said him.

M. Thanks dad for understanding me now I shall take leave I have lunch meeting with Mr. Mittal (saying this Maan left but Sumit kept looking at him until he was out of side then he also left from there.

Geet was busy in her work also looking at her phone so that what if Maan again call be but when he didn't call her it hurt her also she know he will be angry with her when she didn't pick up his call. Then to distract herself she got busy in her work but her thought were broken where someone call her.

R. Geet (listening to her name she look above and stand from her chair saw as she saw Rahul was standing over there and seeing him there Geet was shock but Rahul come towards her and said) so Geet did you like my surprise coming here (Geet was nervous listening him also trying to give him small smile she said him.

G. Haan Rahul (Rahul smile at her and said.

R. Ok now come and let's go we have will lunch outside and then later watching movie we will go back to house (Geet didn't like this and tried to say him.

G. Rahul woh I (but Rahul cut her and said.

R. Don't give me lame excuse of being busy as before coming here I know about your schedule that you don't have any surgery or any appointments so come and let go also not with your husband but with your friend (Geet look at him but he smile at her and said) am right before we got married I was your friend so will you not come with your friend (Geet give him small smile and then left with him.

Maan was busy in his meeting with client and Adi but he left Geet near just then he ignore it and after meeting was finished he left outside as he got the call. Geet and Rahul enter  in restaurant where they both order for themselves also all the time Rahul was talking and Geet was answering him when it was necessary and then they had their lunch then she went to get fresh but she didn't know someone saw her and that was not another than Maan who was on call then he cut then call and after few minutes Geet come out of washroom he pull her towards corner and kept hand on her mouth and said her.

M. Congrats to be mom (Maan kept his another hand on her stomach. Geet who come out of wr but with sudden push she got scare also close her in fear but when she hear the voice she open her eyes and seeing Maan also listening to him she had tears in her eyes but Maan kiss in her eyes and said her) congratulations Jaan we are going to be parents (a small smile come on her face, Maan smile at her but her smile vanished also she lower her eyes and said him.

G. I need to go Rahul will be waiting for me (Maan pull her towards him and kiss her on lips and said her.

Image result for maneet gif

M. You are mine only mine and no one I meant it no one had right on you except me and if you think while making these lame excuses you will run away from me then you are wrong Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana, I will never let you soon you will know what MSK can do (Geet kept looking at him then he said him) so you will know what I can do also just for few days you are with Rahul but always remember you are mine and if he or anyone tried to touch you then that person will see worst of me that MSK promise you (Geet was scare listening to him also she said him.

G. Maan Jii I (but Maan cut her and said.

M. No just leave it Mrs. Khurana (saying this Maan left whil pushing  her little back but Geet also went behind him as he was near his car Geet held his hand and said him.

G. Jii I am sorry to hurt you but I am scared (Maan look at her hard look which scared her and giving her look he left which broke her.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

MomiArti thumbnail
Nice update.countinue soon.geet got scared with maan possisevness.maan angry geet hurt.let see what happened next.
Saamiilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part
Maan knows geet is pregnant
Sumeet advise maan
Maan see Rahul and geet in hotel
Hope maan don't misunderstand geet and rude to her...
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb update lovely waiting for next wat will maan do now and how will he make geet happy feeling bad for geet hope she tells Rahul everything
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Geet is pregnant
Maan was happy But was also sad as he wasn't with her
Rahul and Geet went to had lunch
Maan saw them
He was angry Geet was broken Ho ho
Nice part
Thanks for pm
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Geet is pregnant mann is happy but sad as he is not with her at this time Rahul takes Geet for lunch and sees Geet and congratulate her for going to be parents but why know one is saying Rahul that Geet is marriage to mann he can take it right
vidhyavikash thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey y nobody is saying anything to Rahul
Maan wants to spend time with geet and share happiness
But geet is afraid of Rahul
Y she is with her husband only know
Y no family members are saying anything to Rahul
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update it's a very weird situation for maaneet they are going to be parents but both are away from each other though geet trying to be away from Rahul but she can't avoid him forever geet should clear her stand at least with Rahul who can then make his mom understand maan seeing geet with Rahul is very angry though geet is happy to be a mom but in this both maaneet are hurting each other 
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Part 

Rahul wants to spend time with Geet but still he is in the dark 
Geet should at least try and tell him that she believed he was dead and 
she remarried , she should tell him she is only there for his mother as she lost her memory 
Maan learns that Geet is pregnant but yes his wife is away from him 
he sees her at the restaurant and there he congratulate her she is happy yet at the same time 
she is scared as Rahul is waiting for her and when she tells this to Maan
he gets angry in his possessiveness but he should also try and understand her situation