Tejasswi - the perfect Urvi

Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone 😊...i am new to KS forum but a die hard tejasswi fan ever since I saw her for the first time on my screen in Swaragini where she played an obsessive lover Ragini and three years now she is again playing a different role that of Urvi.. 😛

I am so happy and proud of her for making such excellent choices in her journey playing different and diverse characters with each character having a different shade and different story to tell 👏..

Again there is no saying that she is simply looking breathtaking in KarnSangini..i am not much of a mythology person and even my friends know how good my knowledge is about this genre 😆 but looking at Tejasswi play this character ,the way she carries herself ,the way she is delivering every dialogue with perfection and ease as if the words are simply rolling out from her tongue anyone would believe that the actual Urvi (if there was one by this name)  must have been and behaved like this only. 

That is her magic, she gets into the skin of the characters so well it seems as if I am not watching the actress tejasswi but ragini, diya or urvi 😳

I don't usually watch complete episodes but sometimes watch Urvi scenes here and there and she has nailed every scene to perfection. 

Enough of ranting for a day😆

A Very Happy Diwali to one and all here 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelicNee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it feels like a reunion... 😳 so beautifully written Ayu😳
Diramylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelicNee

it feels like a reunion...  😳 so beautifully written Ayu😳

🤗
Anamika000 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful post Ayu🤗
And m proud to say that teju is improving a lot with each character she is playing..

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Aayu welcm herw
Nd yeah beautiful wht u wrote!!!!!
😳
Diramylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika000

Such a beautiful post Ayu 🤗

And m proud to say that teju is improving a lot with each character she is playing..

I know right.. .With each character she is making it so difficult for us to find out any flaws.. Jitni achi teja utni achi actress also 😭😃
DiRa_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
firstly, username chor welcome to the forum 😛  secondly, yaar so true she is just becoming better and better with each character...
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So beautifully written. It feels like a welcome back to the forum for me after SR😆
That part where you said if Urvi was real, she'd definitely be the way Teja is portraying it. How how true!
Diramylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiRa_Love

firstly, username chor welcome to the forum  😛  secondly, yaar so true she is just becoming better and better with each character...

Hi.. Thanks for the welcome 😛...i am ayushi and you are? 
Diramylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

So beautifully written. It feels like a welcome back to the forum for me after SR 😆

That part where you said if Urvi was real, she'd definitely be the way Teja is portraying it. How how true!

Nehuuu 😳

Yay. We are back to forum 😆 and we'll have lot of fun like last time 😉😆