Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
HHi friends back with new update  

Part 19

Ishita spoke " you don't worry, I will never tell you to love me back ,  I will love you so much that only my love will be enough for both of us , just let me be with you . Will you .

She asked looking deep into his eyes . Though he has came being angry on her , had decided that he will scold ishita and will deny for marriage but ishita has convinced him so beautifully that he is not able to deny her . She was looking at him with hopeful eyes when Raman nodded , she smiled fully and hugged him in excitement , he too smiled and wounded his arms around her.  They remain in same position for sometimes then she spoke " thankyou ".

R- for what ?

I- for agreeing for this marriage.

R- why you are thanking me rather I should thank you as you are the one who is scarifycing your bright life for me .

I- what if , if I saw that I can see my bright future with you .

R- I will say , let's hope for best .

Both giggled listening to this , then they talked some more in which Raman requested ishita to do the rituals simply as he is not comfortable with big fuctions and lots of relatives.  Ishita agreed to him and spoke " ok I will try to convince amma and mummyji for it . "

Raman thanked her and gave his card to her to shop for herself and ruhi as per her choice , though ishita denied at first but then agreed .She took the card with a condition that she will shop for him too , he knows that he can't deny her so agreed . Ishita saw him with content smile and spoke " dekha dar gaye na , ishita ka khauf hi aisa hai ".

Raman shook his head in disbelief and spoke " ishita you are such a kid , that's why I m hesitating in marrying you ".

I- aap try to karo , I can make kid too .

She spoke teasing him while his eyes popped out listening to her naughty talk . She winked at him and asked " hope now you understand that I m not a kid ".

R- I think I should go now .

Ishita saw him teasingly while he got up to go , she pulled his hand, he turned to see her when she got up and pecked his lips , he wiped his lips and spoke " don't you think it's too early for all this ".

I- nope , I already told you that you don't need to initiate my feelings and action . I love you, you are my would be husband, father of my baby then whom else I will kiss .

Raman made a defeated face and spoke " you and you logics , chalo I will leave now ".

Saying so he went near ruhi , checked her and kissed her temple as per his habit and was going when ishita stopped him and asked " aren't you forgetting something ".

Raman smiled realising what she said for which she spoke " that's my right ".

Raman nodded and kissed her temple then ask " now can I go ".

Ishita nodded and he left , he spend sometimes with amma and appa then went from there . Though he was not prepared for this marriage but now he is ready and wanted to do something good for ishita to welcome her in his house and life as token of thanks . He reached his house , toshiji informed him about the marriage, he told that he knows about it and is ready for it , everybody got happy listening to this .

Later in night Raman was thinking to do something for ishita and finally an idea popped in his mind . He thought to renovate his room according to ishita so that she can feel good . Thinking so he thought to call ishita but it was late , she was thinking weather to call her or not at this late hours when his phone buzzed flashing her name . He picked the call and said " arey how do you know that I wanted to talk to you ".

I- telepathy , mujhe pata chal gaya .

R- uff ishita , you and your logics .ok tell me why did you called.

I- nothing , just wanted to talk to you like all new couples talk for long in late nights . Mujhe pata tha aap to call karenge nahi , that's why I myself called . Achcha tell me why you wanted to talk to me .

R- can you come here with amma and appa in morning .

I- aa jaaungi , but why ?

R- there is a surprise for you .

I- surprise for me ! Sahi hai . what's it ?

R- don't you understand the meaning of surprise .

I- I understand but you know na , I can't  wait for surprise.

R- i know but..

I- to bata do na please .please please please

R- ok baba . Actually I wanted to renovate my room according to you , so if you can come over and tell your choices .

I- ok , I will come .

R- bring amma appa too .

I- ok, as you say .

Ishra talked some more then hung the call . Next morning ishra informed their parents about their plan.Amma appa were hesitating to go as they hadny got any official invitation from either Raman or bhalla's but same time Mr bhalla called and invited them . Appa agreed and all went to bhalla house . After reaching there , toshiji informed ishita that Raman is waiting for her in his room . She nodded and went there , she saw he was talking to two men . She knocked the door , Raman called her inside and introduced to the men who were the interior decorators. After introducing Raman said " ishita tell them what changes do you want in this room , he will change the decor of this room according to you .

Ishita looked at the person then Raman and then spoke " I wanna talk to you for a while ".

R- ok .

Saying so both went out of the room , Raman saw her and asked " bolo ".

I- can we live in other room .

R- what ?

I- yeah ,I don't want to live in that room .

R- But why ?.

I- don't take it in other way , its just that it was your and akka's room , you people must had shared your moments over there, you must be having lovely memories in this room .As I told I don't want to erase akka's
memory from your life but want to make new place for me , so I want to start afresh from another room . If we stay in this room you will never be able to move forward with me as you will keep on recalling old memories.  Hope you are getting my point and are not considering me wrong .

Raman listened keenly to ishita and spoke " I m getting your point but as we are three we need a big room and this is the biggest room of this house ."

I- koi nahi I will adjust in bit small room too.

Raman thought for sometimes and then spoke " ok two three rooms and empty in house , you choose one of them and tell the decorator to get it ready ."

Ishita nodded , Raman showed her rest of the room , she chose a room next to his room and said " this is perfect , it is near to your room too,whenever you will remember akka or I will bore you , you can go to your room too ."

Raman smiled listening to her and called the decorator to get that room ready as per ishita's choice . Ishira got happy and started telling her choice to them , asking everything from ruhi and she too was responding un her language as if she is getting what ishita is saying while Raman smiled as these two never fail to amaze him .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update enjoyed reading pls continue soon eagerly waiting for next update
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
ishu is so naughty and also know how make raman dance on her tunes
raman wanted to renovate his room as per ishu choise but she choose to live in another room as she can make new memories with him
Continue soon
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raman finally agreed to marry Ishita... The manner in which Ishita handled the entire marriage track is pretty convincing... She gave priority to Rooh over herself and didn't want to leave her alone.. She wanted to bring back Raman from his trauma and fill his life with compassion... Her thought process is amazing, she didn't want to take the place of Akka but want to make her own in Raman's life... To concur with that notion, her suggestion to move into a different room makes complete sense... Wish Raman moves on too...
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWWW! Ishita is soo cute!!! Lovely Update!!
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm and update soon
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ishita is such a naughty girl
She has slowly convinced Raman
Like Raman said lets hope for the best
Nice one