Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser di...toshiji cone to know about ishu truth...she order raman to throw her out of the house...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
taahir004 thumbnail
Superb Teaser 

Waiting to see how Raman explains everything to Toshiji
and will she accept Ishita living in her house 
will be waiting for the chapter 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 8

Raman glared ishita and spoke " pack your bags and come with me , you are not going to live here anymore ".
P
I- but Ramanji , I had already paid rent for this month moreover where I will get shelter so quickly .

Raman pretended as if he didn't listened to her excuses and hissed " hadn't you listened me , I told you are not living here anymore ".

I- but..

R- suna nahi tumne ..

He ordered her like her husband while she nodded like obedient wife and started walking like scared kitten towards her hostel , he too followed her . Soon they were standing outside a two storied building having many rooms . Ishira turned and spoke " I live here in room no. 14 , though this lane is not so good but this place is safe..."

He interrupted her in mid and spoke " you go and bring your stuff , I waiting for you here only ".

I- Ramanji it's a nice place ...

He again glared her and spoke " ishita I m not in a mood to listen your stupid talks moreover I m getting late for office, so better you make it fast ".

Seeing that he is nowhere listening to her , she nodded and went inside to bring her luggage while Raman went to the owners house which was also there in the premises.  He went there and informed the owner that ishita is leaving the place . The owner asked about Raman and her relation, he informed about their relationship and the owner gave immediate permission . Though it was a PG hostel but as the owners of this place was an elderly couple they consider the girls as their daughter and were always concerned about their safety . Raman talked to them till ishita showed up with her luggage . Raman noticed that she has changed into a navy blue anarkali kurti and leggi , his eyes stopped on her as she was looking too beautiful . Her milky skin was glowing more in the dark color dress, she  reached the place where she left Raman and was looking for him when he called her . She too went to meet and take owners permission for leaving , they blessed ishra for a happy life and both ishra left from there .

Ishita got happy knowing that Raman has introduced her as his wife , her eyes where on him while walking till car but he was walking straight without looking at her as if he is walking with a stranger . She felt bad seeing his indifference but then thought that he is doing much in return with what she had done to him . Ishra reached to his car , he kept her bags in back of car and signalled her to sit . She settled in car without speaking any thing , he too settled on wheels and started driving . Ishita was wondering where he is taking her but she don't any courage to ask anything to him as  he was looking too angry with the happenings.Soon they reached his society, she saw it and asked " Raman ji ye to aapka ghar hai ".

R- haan to , I don't have any PG hostel , so you have to live here only .

I- but how can I live here , mummyji will be angry .

R- that's my look out .

Saying so he came out of the car and instructed the watchman, giving his car keys to take out the luggage from car and bring it to his house.  The watchman nodded and went to took out the bags . He saw ishita with curious eyes and went to take out bags . Ishita felt awkward and almost ran behind Raman , she entered the house and listened Raman and toshiji were talking .

T- achcha hua puttar ki tu aa gaya , where were you , aren't you getting late for your office .

R- ma listen .

T- bol puttar I m listen , see I too got late as I was waiting for you . You go get ready till I will serve your breakfast .

R- ma , ishita has also come with me.

Toshiji stopped listening to this and almost shouted "why you brought her back again".

R- ma she is going to stay here only .

T- what did you say , tera dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai , how can you even say this . Raman she is the same girl...

R- ma if you want you can take rent from her .

T- thats not my point ..

R- I know that but I can't let her live in the place were she was living , ma some boys were bothering her , one of them was even misbehaving with her 

T- so what , many girls goes through this everyday but we can't keep all of them in our house na .

R- i agree with you but she is my wife .

T- ( laughing sarcastically) - are you joking, wife . Tu hi pagal hai jo use apni biwi samajhta hai .

R- no , I don't consider her as my wife but I do respect the institution of marriage and as per hindu rituals she is still my life and I had promised to keep her safe , that's why I m doing this .

Toshiji became soft listening this and spoke caressing his cheek " may be you are right puttar but I m worried for you , will you be able to live with that girl ."

R- why not , she is just like a known person to me.Wo bas is ghar mein rahegi because I want her to be safe . Baaki it's up to you that how you treat her . You can treat her as a unknown girl , your paying guest, your daughter or friends , it's all depend on you but please don't taunt her . She hadn't done anything intentionally.

Saying so he turned to check ishita and saw her standing there with moist eyes , he didn't bother to console her but spoke softly " I had talked to ma , you can live here freely . You go and freshen up , we will live for office at 10.00 am . "

He then called the help and instructed him to show guest room to ishita. After instructing the help he started walking towards his room while ishita atfirst looked at toshiji then towards the direction where Raman went and kept looking at him till he entered his room .That's when the help called ishita , she walked behind her . The help showed the room to ishita and went , she immediately closed the door and burst into tears .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment .

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Pls continue soon pls pls pls
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Accepted that she did mistake
But when is she going to be happy forever
Update soon Di