Bepannah, my thoughts, Every cloud has a silver lining.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 162  29.10.18..   Every cloud has a silver lining. 

The episode makes me mull over the known saying, that often  some  seemingly  negative  scenarios may have the potential to  result in  positive outcomes. Rajveer's sudden appearance and connection with the mysterious woman  all bode ill for both Adi and Zoya .Yet it's within the dark cloud that lies the silver lining. That which gives the hope that the sun is behind it!   On the face of it Adi catches Zoya with Rajveer which is unfortune, yet it turns out to be beneficial.

Adi seeing Zoya with Rajveer of all the people, I suspect already alerts him of something  deviousness, in the making.  Adi's face says a lot. He was worried sick for Zoya and she turns up at the fairground, where he too was called to turn up! the sight of Rajveer  well! Well! I would   think that Adi already concludes this guy is a trickster.

Adi expects that knowing Rajveer, he will spin tall tales and yarns and thus best to dismiss  whatever stories  he  comes out with. This mindset at least is what Zoya expects of Adi. but then again Adi is predominantly Zoya's husband  too. Besides, a normal man whose wife disappears all of sudden! and by some odd chance ends up with a man ,like Rajveer! who wouldn't  be put off a bit? But  have to  add here. that it's not just Rajveer's nonsense  that makes Zoya  finally open her mouth. Its pre-dominantly Adi's  firm stand that Zoya loves him, come what may! That also gives Zoya the impetus to  speak all that she withheld from Adi, for fear of putting his life on the stakes.

When the enemy tightens the circle on the foe by knowing much too much about them  it's the weapon that adds cold confidence to Rajveer's  narrative, and begins to make sense to Adi.

Lies are so well placed and grounded! Even though Rajveer claims are taken as dirty lies by both and Zoya, But  are pretty hard to differentiate from the truth!  As  Rajveer'a lies are all substantiated. Aimed to capture Adi's reason and attention! Issues that matter and make sense to Adi! which of the marriage vow has Zoya honoured?  She kept issues from Adi! why Zoya set to marry another man, suddenly married him instead? why Zoya declines his marital advances towards her? he  forces Adi to believe , Zoya was only  acting upon commands of their combined and unanimous crusade against the Hoodas!   Rajveer s lies  are so credible that  Adi  seems to be swayed by them. now  that in itself is a major victory. for Rajveer as he reckons he manages to creep under his skin.

The idea is to trick Adi into believing that Zoya was working under cover with him.. in a way Rajveer's   scene although deviously warped,yet proves to be beneficial. It propels Zoya in overcoming her delay in keeping secrets  from Adi. Hastily she briefs Adi about the mystery woman.

It's marvellous how Zoya defends herself. For in her defence she reveals all to Adi.. the messages that she married her ex- husband's murderer! All this is breaking news for Adi! Yet victory for the foe! I would say a relief for Zoya too she gets things off her chest. No more keeping things from her husband!

Adi I feel is numb. His fury towards  Zoya ,abates and angles more towards Rajveer  for stirring up trouble. My heart goes out for Adi.. he has a lot to take in! in one go! The worst one being of the Hooda's   accused of murder!

Rajveer and his mother use psychological warfare  to over power Adi and Zoya, by gnawing at their past wounds! Adi is targeted by being reminded of Pooja cheating on him! by churning up Pooja's murder topic! Zoya is picked on by being shown what a loser she is! She lost her ex husbands love! now she  has lost her new husband and both her father's and new husband's home! Just like the story of his life! but how Zoya fights when she refuses to identity herself  with him! The more Zoya will be pushed down, she will bop  up with greater buoyancy!

The cloud although makes Zoya  learn about another fabrication that  she is but a puny pawn in the great schemes of things to demolish the house of Hoodas. The silver lining is that the mystery woman  who Zoya tried to smoke out of her hole  finally reveals herself before Zoya!

Zoya also gets their strategy of distancing her from Adi and his family. Zoya  senses, that both this evil and nasty mother and son duo , are working on brain washing her into believing that Adi  now  likewise, in turn is withholding information from her!  the identity of which Hooda  murdered her  ex-husband  and Pooja. Zoya can fight better after Rajveer's mother makes the odds clearer for her!

Rajveer's charade, too has useful outcomes as it  pumps up Adi more! onto searching for the truth.. the truth which Hooda? orchestrated  Pooja and Zoya's husband's murders. Had it not been for him and his mother's  entry,  the  truth about Anjana's heinous crime would have been kept  safely hidden in the Hooda house mausoleum !  

The story now resembles the well thought out  moves of a chess  game . It resonates with our couple caught up in a labyrinth.. unable to reach each other by the complicated exits, entries of a maze. The silver lining remains. Both will be on the move within the paths of the labyrinth, searching for the light of the sun hiding behind the cloud! Their love will continue to make their feet move on towards each other. The three fine actors Jennifer, Harshad and Apurva continue to hold my utmost interest.  30.10.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
it was an amazing episode loved it😃

Adi expects that knowing Rajveer, he will spin tall tales and yarns and thus dismiss  whatever he  comes out with. This mindset at least is what Zoya expects of Adi. but them again Adi is predominantly Zoya husband  too. Besides, normal man whose wife disappears all of sudden and by some odd chance ends up with a man ,like Rajveer, who be put off a bit?

episode started with a bang😉.. rajveer trying to convince adi that zoya is working under cover with him.. adi telling him to stay away from zoya warna hilne dhulne k layak nahi rahoge.. that was too intensely said i loved it!👏

Lies are so well placed and grounded! Even though Rajveer claims are taken as dirty lies by both and Zoya, But  are pretty hard to differentiate from the truth!  As  Rajveer'a lies are all substantiated. Aimed to capture Adi's reason and attention! Issues that matter and make sense to Adi!

rajveer questioning adi and adi was just confused.. he called zoya's abbu and he was all well.. adi got angry that she should have called abbu first and check!🤔 rajveer knowing things like why zoya doesn't let u come closer to her.. God damn harshad's expressions are too good!

It's marvellous how Zoya defends herself. For in her defence she reveals all to Adi.. the messages that she married her ex- husband's murderer! All this is breaking news for Adi! Yet victory for the foe! I would say a relief for Zoya too she gets things off her chest. No more keeping things from her husband!

Adi I feel is numb. His fury towards  Zoya ,abates and angles more towards Rajveer  for stirring up trouble. My heart goes out for Adi.. he has a lot to take in! in one go! The worst one being of the Hooda's   accused of murder!

atleast zoya told him the truth😵.. atleast she spoke and adi knows what has been going on.. but when he saw the divorce papers my heart just sank.. his eyes spoke too well and he left in anger!

Zoya also gets their strategy of distancing her from Adi and his family. Zoya  senses, that both this evil and nasty mother and son duo , are working on brain washing her into believing that Adi  now  likewise, in turn is withholding information from her!  the identity of which Hooda  murdered her  ex-husband  and Pooja. Zoya can fight better after Rajveer's mother makes the odds clearer for her!

adi goes home and shares the problem with the hooda family.. and anjana getting all scared .. she told adi she was the one behind all the accident..🤔

The story now resembles the well through out  moves of a game of chess. It resonates with our couple caught up in a labyrinth.. unable to reach each other by the complicated exits, entries of a maze. 

loving this mystery track so much.. alot more to reveal.. are adi zoya faking this anger .. are they planning something? well we will get to know more about it this week! too excited!!😃

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️ helooo awal number😃  come  to receive my heart😃...

it was an amazing episode loved it😃
oh  for sure! only whizzed through it this morning! great interaction between zoya/adi adi/rajveer..
Adi expects that knowing Rajveer, he will spin tall tales and yarns and thus dismiss  whatever he  comes out with. This mindset at least is what Zoya expects of Adi. but them again Adi is predominantly Zoya husband  too. Besides, normal man whose wife disappears all of sudden and by some odd chance ends up with a man ,like Rajveer, who be put off a bit?

episode started with a bang😉.. rajveer trying to convince adi that zoya is working under cover with him.. adi telling him to stay away from zoya warna hilne dhulne k layak nahi rahoge.. that was too intensely said i loved it!👏   yes... thanks for posting these shots zoya is proper mad!

Lies are so well placed and grounded! Even though Rajveer claims are taken as dirty lies by both and Zoya, But  are pretty hard to differentiate from the truth!  As  Rajveer'a lies are all substantiated. Aimed to capture Adi's reason and attention! Issues that matter and make sense to Adi!

rajveer questioning adi and adi was just confused.. he called zoya's abbu and he was all well.. adi got angry that she should have called abbu first and check!🤔 rajveer knowing things like why zoya doesn't let u come closer to her.. God damn harshad's expressions are too good!
I just loved Rajveer's shakal.. the eyes .show how much he wants to steal Adi's peace and joy!

Adi I feel is numb. His fury towards  Zoya ,abates and angles more towards Rajveer  for stirring up trouble. My heart goes out for Adi.. he has a lot to take in! in one go! The worst one being of the Hooda's  accused of murder!

atleast zoya told him the truth😵.. atleast she spoke and adi knows what has been going on.. but when he saw the divorce papers my heart just sank.. his eyes spoke too well and he left in anger!

YES!👏 it had to happen.. one way or another! previously circumstances, her own fear ,delay stopped her now its her need to tell him the whole truth!

Zoya also gets their strategy of distancing her from Adi and his family. Zoya  senses, that both this evil and nasty mother and son duo , are working on brain washing her into believing that Adi  now  likewise, in turn is withholding information from her!  the identity of which Hooda  murdered her  ex-husband  and Pooja. Zoya can fight better after Rajveer's mother makes the odds clearer for her!

adi goes home and shares the problem with the hooda family.. and anjana getting all scared .. she told adi she was the one behind all the accident..🤔

yes... and its more shocking news for Adi... still the cat is out of the bag now!  thank heavens.. now as Adi says... Lets expose dushman ka truth too!    fantastic shots of all three actors! and the various scenes👏👏

The story now resembles the well through out  moves of a game of chess. It resonates with our couple caught up in a labyrinth.. unable to reach each other by the complicated exits, entries of a maze. 

loving this mystery track so much.. alot more to reveal.. are adi zoya faking this anger .. are they planning something? well we will get to know more about it this week! too excited!!😃

ohhh looks like Adi will eat his foes raw!   rajveer and his amma will bring out the best in the all the Hooda's put together!

me too well pleased with full on drama track!   just enjoying the episodes as they come.. let the viewers make their own conclusions.. which is what I love about the intelligent forum and the certainly catching  show    thanks for your wonderful effort in posting the matching stills.. takes my thoughts to another level... much love Maryam, yours hammie