Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Anxiously waiting for the chapter
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovly teaser di...so ishru reletionship about to start...suprb...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wth! How can people be so shallow! You Are a fabulous writer! I Hope Raman Gives them back a nice answer!!!
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 8

Raman got shocked hearing prateek's mother words and said -what, what u r talking?? R u even listening to urself??

Prateek's mother -i knew tum aisa hi drama karoge. Tumhara koi loss nahi hai, yeh koi crime nahi hai. And i will give u money for this. Tell me how much u want. One thousand or two.

Raman -just get out. 

Prateek's mother -oh, u want more. OK will give u five thousand. Bas test karke mujhe bata do. She was saying when Raman shouted -i told u to get out. Nikaliye yaha se. 

Prateek's mother -chilla kyun rahi ho, arey free mein kaam nahi karna rahi. Paise de rahi hoon. 

Raman - Mujhe aisa koi test nahi karna, aap apne paise apne paas rakhiye. 

Prateek's mother -arey kitne paise chahiye bolo toh. Five thousand is not a less amount.she said when Raman said -aapko samajh mein nahi aa raha. Main aisa koi test nahi karne wala. 

Prateek's mother -ok mat Karo, but chilla kyun rahi ho. Keep quiet. 

Raman -kyun, taaki aapki hone wali bahu sunn naa le. Let her hear, actually let everyone here. Tum jaise logon ko sabke saamne insult karna chahiye. U can't treat a girl like ur property. Agar Itni hi problem hai uski virginity ko le kar, then just leave her. But stop degrading a girl like this. He said almost shouting making everyone look at them. 

Prateek's mother look around and saw ishita was not there.

Prateek's mother -nahi karna toh mat karo,but don't create a scene here. 

Raman -aap jaison ka tamasha banna hi chahiye. He said and all started asking what's the matter. Raman narrated the convo between them to all and all started cursing her for her selfish mind. 

Lady 1-kaise log hai, ladki hai ,kisi ki beti hai. Why u r doing this?? 

Prateek's mother -aisa kuch nahi hai, we r doing this with her permission. 

Raman -really, toh test karwane ki kya zarurat hai. U could have just asked her. 

Prateek's mother -how can I, mujhe sharam aati hai. 

Raman -oh really, aisa apni bahu se puchne par aapko sharam aati hai. Aur ek doctor se test ke liye bolna sahi hai. He said and all were cursing her when ishita came and asked seeing the crowd -what happened doctor, and what happened to u, mummy ji. Test kab hoga. She said making Raman shocked. 

Raman -u know her?? 

Ishita -haan, inke bete se meri shaadi fix hui hai. Prateek se.she said making Raman shocked that ishita is the girl about whom she is talking. 

Raman -and u come here for some test?? 

Ishita -haan, she told me to conduct some test and I brought her here. Kya test karwane hai, jaldi kar lijiye, then I have some, she was saying when Raman said -do u know, what test she want me to do?? 

Ishita -dont know exactly but some kind of blood test. 

Raman -ishita, tum aao mere saath. Aur apne parent ko call Karo. I have to talk to them. 

Ishita saw him all serious and said -whats the matter, doc?? 

Raman -u please come with me, he said to ishita and then look at prateek's mother and said -aap bhi aaiye. He said and took them to another room. He told another doctor to take up his work as he want to discuss something very serious. He went nodding while Raman start waiting for ishita's parent. Ishita was looking at Raman and thinking what's the matter. She even see prateek's mother going to him and trying to talk but he was not in a mood to listen. 

Ishita -whats the matter, doc is so angry.she said looking at him and then started checking him out. He was wearing a green shirt and realised he is in her favourite colour while she is in his favourite colour. 

Ishita -wow, what a coincidence, I think I should tell him that. She said and went to him. 

Ishita -hi doc,u know green is my favourite colour and blue is urs. What a coincidence naa,i am wearing ur favourite and u r, she was saying smiling when Raman look at her and said -shut up ishita, grow up. Here I am tense for u and u r talking nonsense. He said angrily making ishita made a baby face. 

Raman saw her and said -i mean to say, he was saying when ishita turn and settle on her place. 

Raman tried to talk to her to apologise knowing he was rude to her but she didnt talk to him. 

Ishita -khadus Kahin ke, I was just talking itna gussa hone ki kya baat hai. And why he is tense about me. Aakhir baat kya hui hai. She was thinking when her parent finally entered the room. 

Appa saw ishita, prateek's mother, prateek and raman there and asked -what happened Dr bhalla. Koi problem hai kya?? 

Raman -kaisi problem?? 

Appa -they came here for check up and u called us so urgently. Kuch problem hai kya. 

Raman -i don't know aapke liye problem hai ki nahi. But being ishita's doctor, I thought it's my responsibility to tell u about this. 

Amma -baat kya hai?? 

Raman -dekhiye ,I don't want to interfere in ur personal matter but ek baat kehna chahunga. Ishita has already gone through a heartbreak toh ab uski shaadi aap logon ko dekh samajh kar karni chahiye. Shayad woh dusra heartbreak jhel naa paaye. 

Ishita's parent got startled hearing this and appa said -prateek galat ladka hai kya?? U know him or what?? 

Raman -no.

Amma -toh tumhe kaise pata that he is not good for ishita?? 

Raman -aapko pata hai yeh log kya test karwane aaye hai?? 

Ishita and her parent nodded in no. 

Raman -they came for a virginity test. They wanna know ki aapki beti virgin hai yaa nahi. Is she had any relationship with her past lover. He said making ishita and her parent shocked. 

Appa, -yeh kya bol rahe ho?? 

Raman -yes, they wanna be sure about her. I shared this, so u can decide that whether he is good for her or not. But in my opinion, the boy who don't trust her, u shouldn't get him married to ishita. Kyunki jis rishte mein vishwas nahi hota. Woh tikta nahi hai. He said making ishita look at him. 

Raman -main yeh har ladki ke liye karta but ishita is very special to me, as she moved ahead in her life listening to me. So I don't want any problem in her life. I really want her to be happy. He said and look at ishita while she just smiled looking at him. 

Raman -baaki decision aap par hai, but I will still say, don't do anything which will spoil her life. Uske liye ek achcha ladka dhoondhiye who can love her and give her the happiness she deserves. He said and went out. 

Appa -amma started shouting on them for doubting her daughter and trying to do such test. Prateek tried to make them understand their pov while ishita was just looking at the way raman went thinking about his words. She was very much impressed with his care and concern for her. 

Her parent were still cursing prateek and his mother when ishita said -let it be, amma, appa. Mujhe nahi karni shaadi Isse. Inn logon ne toh mera tamasha banana chaha tha, yeh toh achchi hua that doc told us everything. Kya jaanna chahte the prateek ,that I am virgin or not. Nahi hoon main, now just get lost. It's my life and I will live the way I want to live. Just get lost prateek.she said and went out with her parent. 

She was turning again and again to see and thank raman but he was nowhere. 

Soon they reached home. her parent were still talking about prateek wheb ishita said -amma, appa, please don't talk about them. I don't wanna hear a word about them. Aur naa hi mujhe ab jaldi shaadi karni hai. Please don't force me into all this again. Main shaadi apni pasand se karungi. OK appa. 

Appa nodded and said -jaisi tumhari marzi, kanna. We will not force u. 

Ishita hugged her parent thanking them for being so helpful and went inside. She closes the door of her room and lay down on the bed. She closed her eyes and all she could remember was raman. 

Ishita opened her eyes and said -kamaal ki baat hai, prateek aur uski maa itni ghatiya thi but still I am not getting angry on them. Rather I am thinking about doc, kyun. Aakhir aisa kyun ho raha hai mere saath. Why I am not angry but happy with this alliance breaking. Kuch toh hai mere aur doctor ke beech that I am happy in place od being sad. She was thinking when she remembered ruhi's sad face when she told Ruhu about her marriage. 

Ishita -ruhi must be very happy, knowing this. I should go and meet her. She thought and get up. She took her bag and opened the door only to see her parent standing there. She look at them with questioning eyes and they said -we were just checking on u. 

Ishita smiled and said -main ab suicide karne wali nahi. Aap log relax kariye, I am going to meet my rooh. She said and went out while her parent were too happy seeing her so happy and chirpy. 

It was three in afternoon, Raman was getting worried as time was passing but Ruhi hasn't yet come. 

Raman look at his watch again and said -aakhir yeh Ruhi gayi Kahan. Ab tak nahi aayi. Bus conductor ko phone karta hoon. He thought and called the bus conductor only to know that today Ruhi didn't come by bus. He was shocked hearing this and called her school teacher. 

School teacher -haan sir, Ruhi ko lene koi lady aayi thi. Ruhi pehchanti thi unhe so she went with her. She said making Raman shocked to no end. 

The phone fell from his hand thinking, it's his wife who took Ruhi from school. 

Raman -but woh usse kyun le jayegi, usne toh hume chod diya tha. Kahin woh mujhse meri bachchi toh nahi chinne aayi hai. No no she can't take away my daughter from me. But Ruhi uske saath gayi kyun, she hates her. He was thinking when few pics and videos popped up in his mobile. 

He look at the pics and saw Ruhi was with ishita. They were having idli together. Raman sighed in relief seeing ishru together but next second he got angry and called ishita. 

Ishita smiled seeing his call and picked the phone saying -kaise lage pics?? Good naa?? 

Raman -tum Ruhi ko kisse puch kar le gayi?? 

Ishita -puch kar, kisi se toh nahi. 

Raman -then who gave u permission to take her with u. 

Ishita -kya hua doc, is everything fine??she said all worried hearing his tense voice. 

Raman -no, take her to me, please. He said in almost broken voice. 

Ishita -i am coming, doc. Aap please pareshan mat hoiye. We r coming. 

Raman -come soon, he said and hung the call while ishru left for the hospital asap. 

That's all for now,enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE