Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Arieltabi
Its an old IV. I don't think its related to the present track.
@Tabby: It is not an old IV,. I just checked the date of the article, and its posted today. Also till now Ansh has a lot of fight sequence but never against a Dayaan. So I'm hoping he fights against Mohana with Pia right beside him in this battle.
Originally posted by: Arieltabi
But the Akshay Kumar thing I have read before. Maybe they combined old Iv n new information n made a new article.
Originally posted by: Arieltabi
Its an old IV. I don't think its related to the present track.