Posted: 5 years ago
Shocking teaser di...
Ishita is missing..
Plz update soon..
Thank you..
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note -this update is specially for nadiay aka Nadia, who celebrates her birthday today. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR 
HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND LIFE AHEAD 

Enjoy the chapter. 

PART 17

Mr and Mrs bhalla came inside the house happily and Mr bhalla said -maza aaya naa?? 

Toshiji nodded and said -bahut achcha lagaa, itne din baad gaon jaa kar. It was good idea to visit our village. 

Mr bhalla -maine socha beta bhi nahi, bahu bhi nahi. Iss time ka faayda utha le. 

Toshiji -i am very happy for them, finally Raman and ishita will get what they deserve. 

Mr bhalla -main bhi, ishita buri nahi hai, bas usse parvarish galat mili hai. Uske appa ne sirf usse paise ki importance batayi hai insaan ki nahi. 

Toshiji -but I am glad that we could change her. She said smiling and went to make tea. 

After sometime, both were sitting and enjoying their tea and snacks when toshiji's phone rang. 

Toshiji smiled and said -mere puttar ka phone hai. Baat kar le, it's been two days since we talk. 

Mr bhalla -haan toh, usne kaun saa miss kiya hoga. They must be enjoying each other's company. He said and Toshiji picked the phone. 

Toshiji -hello puttar. 

Raman -kahan ho aap maa. Do din se baat nahi hai aap se. Kahan thi aap?? He asked desperately. 

Toshiji-we went to village, wahan network nahi tha. Tu bol, how r u?? 

Raman -i am good, ishita kaisi hai. Woh khush hui naa wahan jaa kar. Mujhse Ek baar baat nahi kiya, miss nahi kiya mujhe??he asked making toshiji confused. 

Toshiji-what u r saying, ishita toh tere saath hai, yahan kahan hai. 

Raman -yeh kya bol rahi hai aap,ishita yahan Kahan hai. 

Toshiji -stop pretending puttar, humse kya chupana. Humne hi toh sab plan kiya tha. 

Raman -aap kya bol rahe ho, maa. Mujhse please paheli mein baat mat kijiye. Just answer my question, ishita Kahan main, mujhse gussa hai kya. Agar nahi toh mujhse baat kyun nahi kar rahi. Main mar raha hoon uski awaaz sune bina maa. Kahan hai meri ishita, why she is not talking to me. He asked in desperation making mr and Mrs bhalla shocked. 

Toshiji -yeh tu kya keh raha hai, puttar. Ishita pahunchi nahi abhi tak wahan?? 

Raman -pahunchi nahi ka kya Matlab, woh yahan aa rahi hai kya?? 

Mr bhalla took the phone hearing the serious convo and said -haan puttar, ishita tujhe surprise karne ke liye Singapore gayi hai, do din pehle hi. Pahunchi nahi kya ab tak.dekh puttar jhooth mat bol. This is very bad joke. Humne hi toh ishita ko tere paas bheja hai do din pehle and we went to village as we were free. So u better stop pretending. We r ur parent.

Raman got shocked hearing this and said -nahi pahunchi. Do din pehle nikli hai, aur ab tak nahi pahunchi. Iska kya matlab hai, Kahan gayi woh, maa. Kahan gayi meri ishita, he said getting worried for ishita making his parent worried too. 

Mr bhalla -aisa kaise ho sakta hai, puttar. She was very excited to meet u. Apni ticket book karayi and went to meet u. Tu sach bol, woh pahunchi nahi kya. 

Raman -papa, yeh koi jhooth bolne ki baat hai. Yahan main itna pareshan hoon, aur aapko lag raha hai, that I am joking. Sach ishita nahi pahunchi hai aur naa hi mere call lag raha hai. I am just too desperate to hear her voice. He said all worried making them believe. 

Mr bhalla -tu ghabra mat puttar, ho sakta hai woh apne appa ke ghar ho, kisi kaaran se naa jaa paayi. U wait, I just inquire. He said and hung the call .

Mr bhalla called Mr iyer and got to know that they too hadnt talk to ishita in last two days. They too don't know where she is. 

Mr bhalla got worried and called raman. He told Raman to go and enquire in Singapore airport while he too was going to enquire in Delhi international airport. 

Mr bhalla went to airport while Mrs bhalla start praying to god for Ishita's well-being. 

Mr bhalla reached airport and got to know that ishita has boarded the flight. Other hand raman enquire in Singapore airport and got to know that the flight has reached safely to Singapore. 

Raman got worried and called his father. 

Mr bhalla -kuch pata chala?? 

Raman -nahi papa,passenger list mein toh uska naam hai. But noone knows where she went .

Mr bhalla -usne board ki hai flight. Don't know where she went. 

Raman almost cried and said -agar board ki flight, toh pahunchi kyun nahi. Kahan gayi meri ishita, papa. Kahan gayi. 

Mr bhalla -tu pareshan mat ho, puttar. Kuch naa kuch jarur pata chalega. 

Raman -meri biwi do dino se laapata hai, and u r telling me not to worry. Meri jaan nahi nikal rahi hai bas, papa. I am dying inside. I am dying every minute papa. Pata nahi kahan chali gayi, kya ho gaya uske saath iss anjaan sheher mein. I really don't know where to find her, mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha, papa. Main kya karun, kisse puchun. Kahan dhoondho usse. I am just not getting papa, I am just not getting. He said and finally burst into tears. 

Mr bhalla -tu himmat rakh, puttar. Hum pata lagate hai. I am going to Mr iyer, woh jarur kuch karenge. Woh jarur pata lagaa lenge, teri ishita ka. Kuch pata chal jayega, don't cry. 

Raman hung the call all dissapointed and remembered her words. 

Aap mujhe aaj iss tarah thukra rahen hai, Raman. Dekhiyega Ek din jab main chali jaaungi dur,aapko bahut yaad aaungi. Aap royenge mere liye ,but main wapas nahi aaungi, uss din aapko meri value pata chalegi. That day u will realise that u have lost someone, u had loved u madly. 

Raman fell on the floor remembering her words and screamed his lungs out, ishita come back. I am sorry, ishita. Comw back. He shouted and cried hiding his face in his palm. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Emotional update di
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Plz update soon di
Nd thanks for pm
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 
Love ishra 
Happy Birthday dear 
Continue soon 
N
Thanks for the pm
Raksha di 

-TWINKLE 
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update last mein suspence mein chor dia...Bt nw waiting eagerly 4 nxt uPdate pl do uPdate soon...
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Where is ishitha
Hope she's safe
Update soon Di