Thanx for d pm:)
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
thanks for the beautiful update
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates dear!!! Om n his Gauri's romantic moments...
Om said I love you Biwi to Gauri... Shocked Gauri by his sudden change...
Gauri gets out from bathroom only wearing towel... Their cute moments...
Tensed Gauri by seeing Om's wound... Precap-Rain...
Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks dear for the PM... Yah I will catch updates earlier from Wattpad...
taahir004 thumbnail
Mind Blowing Chapters 
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters😊
Rikara scenes were fantastic❤️
randhir and ridhimaa scene was nice⭐️
Awesome teaser 

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much for comments I am Loving them 

Chapter 36

"Bhaiya What are You sorry for? It isn't even you fault " Gauri tells him as tears slides down from her cheeks .

"Bacha it's me , because of me , Because of My Appa you are going though this hell!" Randhir tells her softly cupping her face in his large palms.

Om sighs and gives a curt nod asking Randhir to continue as Randhir Looks at Omkara unsure. Shivaay and Rudra stand there unable to get the head and tail of the situation .

"Appa?" Gauri asks Randhir confused , Randhir nods and takes a step back giving his back to her . He closes his eyes knowing that His Little Sister is goanna hate him forever .

"Yes Mr. Khanna Shekawat was My Appa !" ,

Gauri stumbles on her steps hearing it was like someone dropped a bomb on her head as Divya Amma cries hearing Randhir .

Om was quick to catch Gauri by her forearm .

"Om tell him it Is not the time to make any sick joke !" Gauri tells Om hurriedly holding his forearm.

"Gauri , Look at me !" Om tells cupping her face trying to calm her down .

"Om tell him it is no time to joke , He is my bhaiya not that traitor's son , Tell him Om " She pleads Omkara trying to make herself believe it .

Seeing Om and Randhir silently looking at her with a guilty face . She runs to Amma " Amma tell him Amma he is your son and My Bhaiya not that Traitor's son Amma , please !"

"Gauri , Randhir is Khanna's Son Gauri nothing is going to change the Fact that Randhir Was Born to Me and Khannaji!" ,

Gauri loses her steps as She falls on her knees to shocked to react . Om pulls her close to him kneeling down as She does not even blink her eyes . Why Does each and every time something comes up in her life? That makes her lose the trust she has on people ? Didn't She regard Randhir as Her own brother or Divya Amma as Her own mother then why? She wants to yell cry out , Shout at them but She cannot it feels as if her tongue has got tied . Even Her Husband ..  

Gauri instantly looks up at him asking her answers silently . He nods at her .

"Why me?" She asks him letting out a sad laugh

It was just two simple words but Om knew it shows her pain . Why Me? Her life had been a rollercoaster ride where she had lost and was about to lose everyone close to her who made her feel homely just because of One person "Khanna Shekawat!" , She fears to even think about the possibility whether She had lost Divya Amma and Randhir too or Maybe She fears that they to betrayed her .

"Gauri!" Randhir kneels down front of her as Gauri looks at him from Om's embrace .

"Appa was wrong Gauri , He always was that's why me and Amma left him long back Gauri but After knowing about your parent's demise We moved back to Delhi Gauri so that we could be in touch with you . Amma made me go to the same school which you went Gauri despite the financial problem we had it was because Amma loved you as Her Own Gauri , I befriend you Gauri , You are my Little Sister Bacha , Bacha I wanted to take you away from Khanna when I got to know his plans and the reason behind Your Parent's death was him But I Knew you wouldn't believe me if I tell because You loved him so much and you were just 18 at that time . " He pauses and continues gauging Gauri's expressions

"So I strived hard to stand on my feet Gauri I moved Abroad with Amma , This Shekawat enterprises and every damn thing I did in life was for you , To take my Little Sister from the Demon Which was My Appa Gauri .   If I had told you long back it was Appa behind everything would you have believed me Gauri? No right ? , Only way I could prove and take you away was making myself Powerful and standing equally to Appa Gauri . By the time I achieved everything Gauri and was back to India , I got to know you had been abducted by Kali and Appa's death . Honestly I swear on my Amma that I did not shed a tear for that Man but I cried for my little Sister , Who was fighting her nightmares when I came to save you I see my Little Sister Married to Omkara . I knew Omkara was a righteous man , I knew that He would Keep my Bacha happy Gauri , So I let it be and instead came and joined in your company as a Partner  as You wanted to First be an employee before the Owner  . I decided to help you run the business in side and Only way being close to you and knowing about your day to life was that Gauri ! , If I had told you I am Khanna's son? What would have you done Gauri maybe after knowing his truth you might have pushed me and Amma away from you Won't you? , Do you think we both could survive without you?", Randhir cries as he ends making Gauri sob hugging Omkara .

" Beta Believe Us if I had a clue on What That Man was planning  I would have saved your parents but I couldn't Gauri , When I got to know they were already gone and When I got to Khanna is planning to Kill you , you were too little Gauri . I couldn't see you dying I have promised your mother that in any circumstance that I would save you . So I made forged copies and passed it through the Lawyer saying that the Properties could only be inherited by you when you are 21 that made him Keep you alive and let us get more time to plan ways to protect you and Save you from him. We Love you so much Gauri , You are my Daughter Gauri , Please Do not push us away !" Divya Amma pleads folding her hands in front of Gauri .

Gauri dugs her head onto Omkara's chest and sobs . Her tears soaking in his bare body .

"Gauri?" Om softly calls her out and tries to pull away from the hug instead He hears her muffled sobs as she tightens her arms around him

"Did you know everything Omkara?" Om hears her ask still not Lifting her head up from the embrace .

"Yes I knew !" ,

Her hands slide down from his back but instead Om tightens his arms around her . Once he let her go but he is not letting her go or push him this time .

"Is it How you know Bhaiya?" She asks him softly looking at him from the embrace .

"That..Woh ..Yes Gauri ..." He stammers , Gauri looks at him intently and Seeing him not meeting her eyes she knew that he is hiding something from her .

Frustration builds up in her . Why is that everyone chooses to hide something from her? Why Me ? She questions herself inwardly .

She Pushes Omkara and stands on her feet , " Give me some time !" She tells sternly Randhir tries to take a step towards her but keeps it back hearing her " Alone ..please !" , She walks out of the house leaving everyone wondering  what She is up to .

Om blinks his eyes at Randhir assuring him that He will Look at her .

"Randhir..Gauri !" Divya Amma tells crying seeing her retreating form . Randhir hugs her sideways soothing her shoulders telling her silently everything will be Okay .

"What's happening here?" Shivaay asks everyone around present unable to get a single thing massaging his temple .

"Shivaay ..I told you I would tell you everything in the morning !" Om tells Shivaay without waiting for The Reply He walks out of the house following her very well knowing where she would be .

"Naraz ho?" Om asks softly sitting by beside her . Gauri does not reply instead looks to the front to see waves hitting the shore pulling her knees more close to her chest .

"Can I even Husband? " She asks him with a sad smile looking at him . Om tries to speak but she shows her palm .

"Why Didn't you tell me Omkara?" She asks softly .

Om sighs as He takes her hand in his "Remember Once I came inside the Office while dropping you to work?" ,

She nods remembering it was during the earlier days of her marriage .

"There I saw Randhir , I was shocked at first seeing him clearly knowing he is Khanna's son as I had almost all the details . I started collecting his details after knowing he is not into anything and Only wants to save and protect you , I decided then and there I would talk to him in person . The very Next day after dropping you to office we had a talk over the coffee . I told him I knew that He is Khanna's son and I asked only one thing if something happens in future to me to look after you and not to leave you alone . He was so confused and budged me to know the reason but I just did not want to let him that you are behind taking revenge it would just hurt him more thinking about you and I could not disclose my mission or either pull him to the mess . So I just let it be . True to his words He took care of you until I am back !" .

"Why is everyone so good husband?  " She asks him while her lips whimper ,

"Because My Girl is blessed !" She cries hearing him She had tried to kill him yet he is here with the same love as before , What good did She do to get him? .

Om shivers feeling the cold air hitting on his bare skin . Gauri chuckles though her tears seeing him acting like a child wrapping his hands around his chest .

"You should have worn a t-shirt !" Gauri tells chuckling ,

"Accha biwiji some one likes to see me sleeping shirtless !" Om tell shivering and smirking at the same time .

"Hmm" She hums hugging him  placing her head on his naked chest .

"My Own Heater !" He whispers making her hit on his arms , "Ouch Woman !" He whines pulling her close and smiles seeing her already diverted .

"Forgive them !" Om whispers after few minutes as She draws patterns around his chest .

"I ..I Don't know .." She tells him not knowing Can She forgive them? After all they  did was to protect her ?, When Her husband embraced her despite her trying to kill him ? , Can't she forgive her protectors for hiding a small thing? That too it was because they were scared to lose her .

Cupping her cheeks he brushes his nose with hers making her smile "Okay" She tells him .

He grins this time kissing her cheeks " My Girl " , Their moment breaks as a grumbling sound growls from their stomach reminding them they had not had anything since  morning .

She gives him a faint smile which Om understood clearly that something is running in that little mind of hers which is clearly not a good one .

"I'll Feed you " Gauri tells him with a heavy voice serving their quick Maggie in a plate . When they were back to Home everyone has retired to their rooms so Om and Gauri had decided to talk to them tomorrow .

He knew something was wrong Since the time they had got back home . She had been in a deep thinking while he cooked the Maggie for them . Her face shows it all She is fighting her inner demons but he decides to keep mum until they filled themselves they needed now was food .

She brings the spoon near his mouth urging him to open his mouth . He does the same and feeds her . Gauri's eyes fills up instantly She looks away from him in an attempt to hide her tears.

"Why are you crying?' Om asks her holding her by her forearm and turns her towards him .

"No nothing " She tells quickly wiping her tears and takes another spoonful to feed him .

"But Your tears say something else Gauri " He tells her moving the spoon away from his mouth . he takes her hand in his .

"Hus.. Omkara " She tells in a hoarse whisper .

And that was it For him to drag her to the room . Making her sit on the bed he asks her " You Gonna stop calling me Husband?" he asks her in sad tone .

Her tears betray her as it drops down as She says him with a heavy voice " I need freedom from you " She could not use the word Divorce It would break him into pieces more than her ..

"What..Come again Gauri " Om tells with a sad chuckle

And Just Like that She knew her husband's heart had shattered  hearing her "I need Freedom from you!" She tells him clearly in a stern voice trying hard to control the fresh set of tears welling up from falling.

"Freedom .. Aah" He laughs sadly and getting serious he asks her hurt "Why ?" ,

"Why? You asking me Hus..Omkara .. You intruded into my life ..Just leave me now when I want you too " ,

Om's lips curve up in a sad smile as he asks her with a heavy voice" What happened that changed you within minutes ? Wasn't it a few hours back we confessed to each other that we love each other Gauri .. Yes I intruded into your life and even Now I feel guilty that I didn't ask you whether you like to marry me , but ..but .. Gauri You love me right? ..then why now?"

Gauri cries unable to answer him " I am a curse Omkara ..Didn't you hear Mr.Oberoi ? ..I am a curse ..Papa and Mama went away from me Omkara..Even You were close to death..wasn't it because of me Omkara?..Just leave before I kill you ..I am a curse " She shouts at him frustrated .

Om pushes her on the bed as He hovers over her . Gauri's eyes widens finding him mad in rage . "You are not a curse !" he whispers angrily burying his head on the crook of her neck trying to calm himself .

She cries trying to push him away . His close proximity not helping her in anyway

" Marry someone else !" She tells at him , She couldn't Her heart breaking in various bits How could She even dare to muster courage to tell her husband to marry another girl? Could she bear that ?

Om slides his hands under her dress . His hand coming in contact with her bare back "Would You Like to see your husband close to another woman like this?" He asks angrily running his hands around her body .

She cries unable to answer that very thought made her sick . How could She? , But could She be selfish? She is a curse .

"please " She cries whispering urging him to stop whatever he is doing right now .

"Is Our love that weak you wanna leave?" He asks her hurt as he pulls his hands back . This is not him He cannot force himself on his wife .

Gauri looks at him . Indeed She had been successful in breaking his heart over and over again .

She does not answer instead closes her eyes . He looks at her hurt and sad that She had decided to give up on him after all the obstacles they had come across .

"I'll Re-Marry !" ,

Tears slides down from the corner of her eyes as She hears him . He turns giving her back to him as She sobs pushing her face into the pillow silently .

Om feels tiny arms going around his back and turning him around . He does not open his eyes instead pretends to be asleep . She snuggles closer to his chest like kitten .

He smiles ironically as He whispers to her "Now Why? You wanna give me to someone else!" .

Om could feel the wet tears on his bare chest . He closes his eyes sadly hearing her,

"One Last time , Please !" She whispers crying unable to see her in pain he hugs her tightly as tears drops down from his eyes . He couldn't even see her in pain then how could she think that he would? He stops himself from thinking too much .

"One Last time ..You.." He whispers to her sleeping form and runs his thumb wiping away her tears .

The next morning Gauri wakes up to the cold empty bed to Find him gone . She Looks around the room in search of him but before She could stop herself tears make their way out remembering him saying He would remarry .

Gauri wipes away the tears quickly seeing Amma walking in ,

"Did you sleep well?" She asks Gauri sitting beside her and runs her fingers through her hair.

"Gauri" She calls again seeing Gauri not responding to her

"Am I " Before Amma could ask Gauri hugs her crying "I am Sorry Amma because of me you had to face so much struggles and I just walked out!" ,

"Sshh" Amma pats Gauri soothing her trying to calm her down "Why are you sorry girl? It is me who should for the sins that Man called My Husband did!"

"No please Amma let's just forget everything " Gauri tells Hurriedly throwing her arms around her neck trying to calm Amma as they both cry together .

Amma pulling her back from the hug , Kisses Gauri on her forehead .

"Omkara went out if He is you are Finding " Amma tells Smling seeing Gauri's eyes roaming here and there .

"No Amma..not him.." Gauri tries to cover up

"He told us everything what happened up to now " Amma tells Gauri , Gauri's eyes goes widen in horror imagining She did not lose only him but his family too .

Seeing Gauri's reaction Amma tells her " Om said that He married you without your permission over time you both fell in love but due to his mission , He had to go somewhere that's where Ajay pushed the car off the cliff but Luckily he got saved and yesterday He had finished all the demons " ,

Gauri looks at her not knowing how to react why he has to be to good? , He had omitted each and everything She did to him , He had hidden the fact that She tried to kill everyone .

"Freshen up , Omkara will be back .." Amma tells Getting down from the bed . She takes teo step forward but stops and turns around excitedly as She tells "He told he would be back with  a Good news "  .

Good news Gauri smiles ironically Indeed He has taken the decision and obliged by her wish of remarrying . But why does It makes her heart ache? He is going to be some else's . She gasps for breath unable to imagine him with some . He might be close to in everywhere .That picture of her mind makes her cringe and crumble in pain . Just then She gets a message .

"Gauri help me select I got three here , Ridhimaa , Hasini and Akansha !" Gauri's phone pings with a message .

The thought that he had taken it too far that to the very next day , Not even Half a day had past and Here Her Husband has gone to see proposals and He has the nerve to send her the pictures and asking her to select .

A Minute Before If She had been crying over her Husband Now her orbs turn furious as She throws the duvet away and gets down . Her blood boiling in anger he had the nerve to send her the pictures of the girls that  too He dared to mention that all are hot and got the finest curves and he isn't unable to choose one .

Omkara Looks at the Girls in front of him who are oblivious to what is gonna happen . He smirks at them making them give Him their rarest smiles . He countdowns silently "1..2..3" , But his eyes widens as a Spatula hits straight on his head making His pride go down in a minute as the girls laugh seeing him . He gives a nervous smile and turns around to meet his Firecracker who s shooting glares at him through her eyes .

Scroll down for the next

Edited by The_RomancePen - 5 years ago
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Chapter 37

Flirting out with his little mini firecracker had been a natural task but Here with the these three girls . Omkara could not find it so easy . Ridhimaa who knew about his skills could only laugh at him inwardly . His cheeks hurt with the fake smile he had putting up since a hour .

Why Does his firecracker can't be on time?, Just when he thinks his phone pings with a message from Randhir . If the Smile he put up was fake the Full smile he gave the girls who sat in front of him was more than genuine after reading the message. Omkara Looks at the Girls in front of him who are oblivious to what is gonna happen . He smirks at them making them give Him their rarest smiles .

He countdowns silently "3..2..1" , But his eyes widens as a Spatula hits straight on his head making His pride go down in a minute as the girls laugh seeing him . He gives a nervous smile and turns around to meet his Firecracker who is shooting glares at him through her eyes .

Ridhimaa presses her lip in a thin line trying to stifle her laugh knowing how possessive Om and Gauri are for each other . Despite that She had agreed with Om with this thing .

Spatula? Like Seriously Gauri didn't you get any damn thing to carry? Om glares at her at her back trying to equally match with the fierce gaze his firecracker had on her face But nothing could match her intensity of anger .

Seeing the girls ogling at her Husband Made Gauri want to strangle her Husband , No not the girls when Her Husband is at fault here . Yes She said him to remarry but It was just in an emotional moment it jumped out . But Does that mean Her husband will take this as a chance to free from her? If He thinks so? , No way , He is hers and trapped for life and There is no way He can escape from her chains .

Each step she took forward Om's insides shivered and the smile he had to put up to have the faade He isn't scared of anyone was the worst . True If anything Could Scare the IPS Officer is a glare from his Wife . Marching towards his table angrily Gauri sits with the four .

Om gives her a full smile which is returned with a deadly glare which meant danger . Looking at the Girls in front of her Gauri gives them a smile which sent chills down their spine . Ridhimaa who already was aware about Gauri and Her possessiveness could only shake her head knowing what is to come . She needs popcorn right now to enjoy the show which is gonna happen .

"So Husband?" , If yesterday Omkara had been hurt that She didn't Call him Husband Now He could only shiver hearing the tone She used to call him . By God's Grace Save me ! He whispers to himself letting out a nervous smile .

Gauri narrows her brow asking him silently through her eyes to shut that toothy grin up before She breaks it to pieces maybe by her hammer? She pats herself mentally for her idea . Om could only pray out loudly for all the gods out there that he doesn't get beaten up by his wife .

"So Ladies Can I know your purpose of visit here?" Gauri asks them taking a sip of water from the glass .

Ridhimaa shifts her gaze from Gauri to Omkara silently shaking her head and with a curt nod She starts speaking " We Are Here For A Re-marriage purpose !" ,

Trying her best to smile despite the slight ache in her heart Gauri tightens the hold on the glass ,"Ohh Is it So ? For Whom?" Gauri asks her challenging Ridhimaa to go ahead .

Ridhimaa knew it was just a matter of time that those water would be on her head flowing either ways if She gives Gauri an answer but despite that She goes ahead and answers .

"For Who else other than the Handsome Hunk here?" Ridhimaa says flirting ,

"Ahh" Om lets out a cry while Gauri gives him an innocent smile . She had just stamped her 3 inch kitten heel on his foot .

"Husband what happened?" Gauri asks blinking her eyes too innocently making Om glare at her .

"Husband?" The gasps from the two girls makes Gauri turn her gaze to the two girls .

"Is there any problem?" Gauri asks too sweetly .

"No" The girls reply with fallen face.

"Girls come on yaar Cheer up , You guys might have a chance " Om tells flirting with a wink . He knew This going to end up as a disaster but Isn't it a sin to break a girl's heart? .

Splash !

Om wipes his face as water pours down either ways . Before He could open his eyes fully he sees the Spatula landing straight on his head again . If this wasn't enough? He runs for his life as His Firecracker runs behind Him with A Rolling pin .

"Gauri , Jaan How about we discuss this at home?" Om shouts panting for breath still running around the chairs and tables circling it .

The People in the restaurant leave their spoons on the plate and the glasses on the table trying to entertain their selves , Come on It is Not Like Always you get to see a Lady running behind a Man with a rolling pin right?.

"Jaan ? My Foot You Idiot of a husband!" She yells out loudly running between the tables and chairs to catch him .

.Which angered Gauri the most was despite her trying to get his life . Her Husband is still in between running and fighting for his life . He did not forget to give his infamous smirk to the girls make them still ogle and swoon over his manly gestures .

Unable to get him in her hold She throws the rolling pin at him which in time Omkara ducks but but ..it gets knocked to a Man straight at his head who was walking with a woman in hand . He was not so strong to face the blow that he ends up falling flat on his butt . The Woman who happen to walk with him sstomps her foot pissed and walks out leaving the poor man who pleads behind her crawling and gets hold of her leg . but she gives him a kick on his abdomen leaving him whining out in pain.

Om makes sounds feeling pity for the man . Omkara bends down to his level glancing from the corner of his eyes at His firecracker who had stopped due to the shock .

"Kya main kabhi tumahri biwi aur tumahre beech aaya? (Have I ever come in between you and your wife? )"  That man asks Omkara in a calm yet threatening  voice

Om confused shakes his head negatively .

"nhn na...Fer kyun tum aur tumahri kiwi meri jaan ke saath khel rahe ho? befkoof insaan...meri jaise shaqal ke adagi ko ek ladki mushkil se milti ('Then Why the hell is you and your Wife playing with my life? You Stupid fools . It takes a man a time to hardly get a girlfriend that too with my face!")" He shouts angrily making Om stumble back but Om is lucky to balance his head from knocking the ground by placing both his arms either sides .

"It took one whole year to gather courage to ask her out finally after asking her She made me run around her like for another whole year . After some faking and suicide attempts . She gave in reluctantly and asked me to impress her in seven days " He tells his story sadly as Om shakes his head feeling sorry looking at the man .

"Oh come on bhai saab , My story is somewhat similar but My girl did not know I am behind her " Om tells sitting beside that man .

" Okay bhai saab then what happened? " Omkara asks that man more intrigued to know

"What happened? You asking me , It was the First day , First Outing and Your Wife Spoiled it by throwing the rolling pin at me !" He puffs out in anger

Gauri gives him a nervous smile while Omkara scrunches his nose pity the man .

"Main uska jaana bardaash kar sakta hoon par yeh kaise bardaash karun ki jo insaan apni biwi se pit-ta hai wo mujhpe daya kar raha hai? (I could even bear with the fact that She left me but not with the fact that A Man who is getting beaten up by his wife is pitying over me!)"

Gauri's lips hooks up in a not so good smile as She kneels down beside that man .

"Oh Boy how about if I tell I would like to be your girlfriend?" ,

The sullen lips turn upward while the pitying lips of Omkara fall downwards .

"Oh Girl , My Love You Look beautiful  more than her , How about a dinner tonight?" That man asks Gauri in an over-sugar coated voice .

"Aww you are so sweet !" Gauri says blushing pulling his cheeks .

"How dare you call my wife your Love? You B**d!" Omkara shouts at him ,

Gauri shots a glare at him and points her finger at Omkara and says haughtily " You Cannot Scare away my Boyfriend , Am I right My Black bear?" Gauri asks that man in a sweet voice turning her gaze from Omkara .

"Yes my sweetie , She is my Girlfriend!" That man says Omkara puffing out in anger taking hold of Gauri's palm in his .

"Take your Hands off my wife!" Omkara shouts at him making that Man's insides shiver , Trying his best to put up his mask of I-Am-Not-Frightened He asks Omkara " If Not?"

"If Not? , " Om smirks at him Gauri bites her bottom lip trying to stifle her laugh . Tables have turned husband .

"Omkara why don't you just go over to the three who are waiting for you? Giving some "Us" Time ?" Gauri asks sweetly making the man beside her to go cloud nine .

"Take your hands off her!" Omkara roars in pure possessiveness making that Man flinch but he does not let go off that hold .

"Tum pagal ho?" That man asks Om

"Your Wife likes me now so go and enjoy your life man !" He advices Omkara and stands on his feet pulling Gauri up with him . Om stretches his foot front .

"Baby what's your name?" Gauri asks him too sweetly for Omkara's liking making him from at her.

"My Name is Jonny Lever " He says with a proud smirk .

"Aww Johns I love it !" Gauri tells patting on his cheeks .

Omkara unable to take it pulls that Man by making him stumble over Omkara's foot . He falls flat on his head as He cries out in pain calling out to his mama .

Leaning down Om whispers in his ears " Never Dare to even eye my wife!" .

"When Did I?" He murmurs in pain but Om does not hear on the pretext of getting on his feet Om ends up stamping on Jonny's hand .Another yelp and a cry leaves from his mouth .

Gauri who had enough from her Husband Shots another deadly gather and walks to the table where the three girls were standing stuttering in fear . Gauri grabs her purse and turns around to get bump into her husband .

"What was that?" Om asks her angrily

"What was that Omkara? Wasn't it the same what you were doing before I came?" She asks him back .

"It was different!" Om tells her

"What is different ?" Gauri asks her back .

"Gauri ..I ..here" He stammers .

Unable to hold back another Gauri bursts out crying "Why did you do this Husband?" She asks punching on his chest .

A Chuckle escapes his lips seeing her try to beat him with her tiny palms . He holds both her palms in his one hand . She hits him more seeing him laughing at her .

"Stop harassing your husband Woman !" Om tells her pulling her closing to him .

She chuckles through hear tears hearing him . He leans his forehead against hers as She looks at him with tears in her eyes . He shakes his head against her making her chuckle at him against his forehead .

"How Can I get free from my Little Firecracker?" Om asks her scrunching his nose . She pushes him away but instead he pulls her to him again and hugs her close to him .

"What Do you think that If you say so I will do every damn thing? " Om asks her smirking looking down at her to see her glaring at him .

"No..I.. mean I will do everything but not leaving you !" , He tells quickly not to gear up his Little Firecracker .

A tear slides down from the corner of her eyes as She throws her arms around his neck making him stumble a few steps backwards as He lets out a joyful laugh .

"My Husband!" She kisses hard on his cheeks

"Only Yours!" He answers back kissing her on her cheek

"Only Mine!" She shouts chirpily hugging him by placing her chin on his shoulder as He hugs her back tightly .

The audience who were enjoying put their hands up for applause . Jonny cries out loudly seeing them .

"Why me?" He cries looking at them .

Gauri and Omkara break apart hearing the claps blushing and embarrassed at the same time .Gauri lowers her gaze down .

"Mr.Oberio Are u marrying her again?" One of the girls who had come with Ridhimaa asks Om dreaded .

"Why?" Om asks them holding Gauri by her waist . For the rest out there it would look like a romantic gesture but For Om it was trying to calm his angry tigress to stop pouncing her on that girl . In other words Omkara is saving a girl's life .

"She Looks no more than a dreaded Horror Ghost , How could you even live with her?" She asks oblivious to the possessive woman .

"What Do you mean by that? , Even if I am a ghost I would haunt him for life and You are not getting a chance with him , You " Gauri shouts at her but is cut off as Om cups her mouth to stop her from screeching more . He and His woman would be the talk of the town .

Om carries her from behind as Gauri's shouts come in a muffled voice due to the palm which is acting as an obstacle .

"Girls will discuss tomorrow , Now I have to go!" Om tells quickly and carries her from behind . He leaves the hold on her once in the car .

"What was that? The nerve of you to meet them tomorrow too?" Gauri yells at him

Om scrunches his nose and laughs at her " They are The marriage organizers , Gauri , Ridhimaa is a fashion designer , I called them to talk about Marriage !" Om tells not knowing he is igniting more fire . She flares her nose .

"You marrying again?" She asks angrily

"Yes " Om tells quietly enjoying his wife's jealousy

"You Moron , Go marry any girl but remember you will come back to me running none can bear you like I do !" She tells angrily as hot tears well up .

Om chuckles as He pulls her closer " Why Marry another one then?" ,

Gauri looks at him clueless . She opens her mouth to speak but her words die as He yanks her to him and covers her mouth in a hungry kiss . As their lips crushed together , It felt for Gauri as if she was walking on air . It was magic , the way his lips connected with hers. His mouth so warm , the caress of his lips softer than She could have imagines , She opens her mouth to let out a low moan to be grasped by him again into a kiss. 

If he had thought kissing the lungs out his angry tigress would make her melt , No it didn't actually to be honest it did but Omkara could not keep his mouth shut that in flow when She had asked about the pictures he had send . He had told dreamily that they got the finest curves and indirectly She had understood he meant that She is too short and too skinny .

Instead of waiting for him She walks straight inside the house to Find Randhir and Shivaay Look at her and Shift their gaze to Omkara who is walking right behind her like .

Randhir walks up to Gauri and was about to ask her for forgiveness but is surprised to hear her ask him 

"Bhaiya's !" She shouts at both Randhir and Shivaay . Shivaay too walks up to Gauri hearing her .

"Do you guys love me or this idiot more?" She asks pointing at Her and Omkara .

Seeing her angrily glaring at Omkara , Shivaay and Randhir were quick to answer .

"of course it is my Little Sister  !" , Om shots a glare at both of them seeing them siding with her .

"Bhaiya My pyaari Bhaiya ..Don't you love me?" Omkara shows his puppy eyes at Shivaay .

"Bhaiya from when?" Shivaay asks raising his brow . Omkara never called him bhaiya unless he needed something .

"Bhaiya You love me naah? Can you do something for your little sister?" Gauri shows her puppy eyes making them melt and nod .

"You b**d!" Omkara shouts at Randhir who is tying his hands to the bed post and SHivaay who is tying the other hands .

Randhir and Shivaay laugh at him, " What did you do that made get so furious? " Randhir asks Omkara .

"I just riled her up sending some girls pictures " Om answers causally making their jawas drop .

"Serves you right Omkara !" They twitch their lips and shakes their heads negatively disappointment .

Gauri walks in to the room and mumbles a thank you , taking this as a cue both Shivaay and Randhir leave the place as Gauri closes the door locking it .

Gauri sits beside him in the bed "Gauri jaan how about we talk carefreely?" Omkara suggesting with a goofy grin .

Instead She glares at him and proceeds to remove his shirt .

"Whatareu doing?" Om stutters feeling jinxed as her finger tips grazes lightly on his chest making him shiver .

"You are shivering?" She tells surprised

"I..am ..not .." He stammers again as She runs her hands along his chest up and down . She lays beside him and rests her head on his chest . Her fingertips teasing his skin .

"I hurt you , Didn't I husband?' She asks sadly . He smiles trying to free his hands from the duppata which is tied to the bed post .Yes Duppata , His wife felt to pity on him that She decided to tied him with a duppata .

"To be honest it hurt Gauri .. You know how much I love you then You suggesting something like that made me go mad " ,

"I Love you husband . Thank you for holding onto me despite everything " She tells kissing on his cheeks .

"Show some love biwi , maybe by removing them " he winks but She shakes her head negatively

"That is your punishment , How Dare you eye other girls!" She admonishes him slapping on his arms .

"Why would I when I got a beautiful s*xy wifey !" He winks as heat creeps up her cheeks .

"Shut up!" She tells blushing and resumes to her earlier position placing her head on his chest . He sighs he just wants to hug her damn this duppata's . He tries hard to get out of the hold .

"How about I show you that ?" Om whispers in her ears , She looks up at him intently to know what he is speaking feeling his hands on her bare waist . She lets out another gasp as He pins her to the bed and hovers over her .

"Hus..band.." She lets out a moan as His hands moves upward and he buries his face in the crook of her neck and leaves delicate kisses down her jaw .

"Never Even think of even leaving me ! " Om whipers in her ears as His takes her earlobe in between his teeth.

She humms letting out a moan as He nibbles on her earlobes .

His hands push the pallu aside away . She gasps feeling her pallu moving .

"Time to show my biwi !" He whispers huskily making heat creep through her skin . He dips his head down near her chest trails down kisses down her cleavage . She moans into him feeling different sensations in her body . Feeling his hands caressing her mounds over the clothing She moans again as his hands replaces his lips kissing around her chest over clothing.

"Om..ka..ra " She moans loudly Feeling tingles and heat seeping through her skin  feeling his hands and lips everywhere around her body .

He moves upwards and places a kiss on the corner of her lips . She looks at him and blushes and hugs him hiding her face on his chest . He chuckles and hugs her back tightly dropping his entire weight on her .

"Should I Show more?" He asks her . She instead tightens her hold around him and pulls him close as they cuddle to a nap .

Scroll down for the next

Edited by The_RomancePen - 5 years ago
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Chapter 38

Gauri stirs in her sleep and Opens her eyes lazily and tries to wake up but Her eyes widens feeling someone's weight and hot breath fanning across her cleavage . She looks down and instantly relaxes Finding it's Him but Her cheeks heats up as She remembers the way her husband got intimate with her . She was supposed to give him an earful and make him ask her forgiveness for calling those girls Hot ! But Her Husband Had Her thoughts halt as She blushes , Still She could feel his lips around her mounds , her toes curl up as She bites her lower lip to stop herself from blushing .

Holding him by his arm with a great effort She places him carefully on his back and tucks him into the pillow . She studies his face sitting up close to him . Her hands itch to run along his well toned abs , Her gazes shifts from his abs to his arms where it is bandaged , The wounds haven't healed yet . Her anger then rises as She fumes , His wounds were not even one day old and He was busy flirting with Those girls ! ,

Om stirs in his sleep and turns sideways sleeping on his arms . He hisses in pain as the wounds stings a bit , Gauri worriedly makes him lie on his back again as He moans out irritated . Gauri chuckles and positions herself between his arm and his body carefully not to hurt his arm .

She takes her index finger and runs slowly from his forehead down his nose to his lips . Her fingers linger on his lips more than a bit longer . His lips pouts slightly , Gauri gasps and covers her mouth hurriedly with her palm wondering whether he is awake . She does not take her finger instead studies his face finding for any sign of movement that he is woken up , She heaves a sigh of relief placing her left hand on her chest finding his asleep yet . She does not want to get caught by her husband while She is staring at him unashamedly after the tiny intimate moment they had .

She traces his lips with the tip of her fingers . She has a sudden urge to bite it , kiss it , and to wrap them up in a quilt and listen to their gentle breathing while tangling their bodies which each other so that there is no barrier between them , Gauri's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose as She hits herself lightly for the thoughts invading in her head .

Omkara smiles in his sleep as He turns sideways and wraps his arms around her waist and buries his head on her neck , "The Blooming color of Pink looks so cute on my Firecracker's face " He whispers , 

She gasps silently as his voice causes ticklish against her nape . Gauri angles her head so that She could look at his face . Omkara fights the smile that wants to break out as He whispers huskily looking straight into her eyes hovering over her "Does your husband has the courtesy to know what his wife was dreaming that made her blush?" 

Gauri suppresses Her smile . Omkara could tell from her blush it was about him ,

She splays her hands on his chest to push him due to the unexpected Om falls on his back , Gauri tries to make a quick jump out off the bed but Om was quick to hold her by her wrist thus taking her under him . She blushes seeing the way he is gazing at her eyes to her plump limps . Gauri bits her lower lip making him groan . Omkara leans down to kiss but instead Gauri turns her head sideways making his lips brush her cheeks .

She chuckles hearing him groaning against her cheeks .

"Not happening Husband !" Gauri says with a mischievous grin and tries to push him back but instead he grasps her both hands in his .

"Vice Versa Biwi !" Omkara tells winking ,

Gauri bites her lower lip with a wider grin as She struggles to get out his hold . Om smiles challenging her , Gauri raises her brows widening her eyes as the dimples peek through her cheeks as She tries to pull her hands back .

Om gets off her and rolls on to his back and still holds her hands in his in a tight grasp cautious enough not to hurt her and hums the song "Jo akh lad jaave ,Saari raat neend na aave ,Mainu bada tadpaave ,Dil chain kahin na paave paave pave"

"Jo akh lad jaave ,Saari raat neend na aave ,Mainu bada tadpaave ,Dil chain kahin na paave paave pave"

Gauri stops struggling hearing him it is not because that he sings well it was due to the heating gaze he had on her while singing the verses , She looks into his eyes feeling his heating gaze on her , His orbs swirling with many emotions , Love & Desire . As She returned the passionate filled gaze She was yanked to him and covered with his mouth in a hungry kiss . He sucks on her lower lip as She works on his upper lip . She bites his lower lip making him gasps . She enters his mouth as She tangles his tongue with hers . Her hands runs up around his back and stops in his locks pulling him more closer to her . 

Om pulls her hands from his locks not breaking the kiss . He intertwines his fingers with hers placing it above her head . They continue to kiss each other hungrily , Omkara holds her both hands in his one arm and fights for dominance , Gauri does not give in . He runs his left arm across her bare waist , She shivers in ecstasy and pleasure as His hands skims though her skin and circling around her navel.

Feeling her not giving in Omkara runs his hand upwards from her waist and lands on her breast . He gently massages Her Breast as She arch's her head back and moans softly into his mouth . He smiles against her lips as He takes the lead of the kiss . 

As his hands gently kneaded her breast over the clothing , Omkara places his lips on her nape as She arch her head up , He bites on her neck making her hiss in pain & pleasure at the same time . Gauri throws her arms around his neck pulling him more closer to her . Omkara gets turned on as He brushes his erection against hers as on reflex Gauri wraps her legs around his waist making them touch each other intimately over their clothes . Omkara softly rocks against hers , Gauri moans his name each time louder as he takes them to higher passion .

Gauri digs her nails onto his bare shoulder blades as She moans . Om moves his lips across her shoulder blade dragging it to her chin and places a small kiss on her lips and rolls over her onto his back . Gauri opens her eyes disappointment not feeling him . She looks sideways to see him looking up at the ceiling lost in thoughts .

She moves away from him and sits on the bed and sets her saree properly hurt flashing through her orbs . Her husband just rejected her .

Omkara turns sideways not Finding her on her pillow He looks forward to see her getting up . he holds her wrist , Gauri turns her head to look at him with a hurt look .

"Gauri , what's wrong?" Om asks worriedly pulling her to him .

She bites her lower lip to stop herself from crying as she says " You Don't want me? " ,

Om looks down at her to find her buried her face into his naked torso . Om feeling the wetness pulls her face hurriedly as he says

"It's not that Gauri " ,

"Then what Omkara? You never wanted me , You always " She stops choking remembering the early days of her marriage each time he had stopped saying something or the other .

"As I said earlier Jaan , I Do not want anything to happen due to the heat of the moment , It has to be special to my baby to cherish for her lifetime " , She looks up at him as She says

"But I" She stops blushing and bites her inner cheek . She was about to tell him She wanted them to make love right now .

Om caressing her cheeks and softly wiping away her tears he says seeing her blushing "I Love you Jaan "

Gauri Feels Her Chest Getting heavier Hearing him Confessing his love for her each time. It makes her heart break into bits remembering what she has done to him and despite everything he loves her . She is guilty !

Her eyes wells up in happy tears as She throws her hands around his neck . He hugs her back as She cries " I am Sorry For everything !" ,

Om pulls her back to look at her face and sits up pulling her up with him .She lowers her gaze down . He with his thumb holds her chin making her look at him "Why?" .

She settles in between his legs and places her head on his naked chest as She says " I am Sorry for everything , I tried to Kill you husband not once many times , Remember the day I got you coffee for the first time after our marriage early morning , The way you asked me Whether does it contain poison that you want to make me drink desperately ? , I swear I felt like someone stabbed my heart repeatedly despite the Fact that I did not add poison in that coffee " Gauri pauses and looks up at him but instead he places his lips on her forehead assuring her and shakes his head that it is nothing .

Her eyes brims in tears still finding the same tender affectionate look on his face , But She feels guilty and She wants to take it off her chest

" The Chandelier fall , I..cut.." She chokes unable to tell him as She remembers how close it was to fall on him . She did not know what came over her , She just couldn't seeing anything happening to him that She had pulled him off the Fall , Her heart stopped for a minute as the crashing sound pierced through her ears . If it had fallen over him? It would have-- , Gauri starts gasping for breath .

"Gauri , Gauri, shhh , relax Jaan see I am here All Fine !" Omkara tells worriedly wrapping his arms around her and pulls her close to him and soothes her back worriedly as She cries .

"I am Sorry " She keeps saying wetting his bare chest . She had tried many more attacks on him but None , could make her do anything to him . Each time She looked at him the Love which was oozing out of his eyes made her stop although back then he never voiced out his love but her heart fluttered each time he looked at her making a tiny voice in heart reach out to her That her husband loves her immensely .

Her sobs subsides after few minutes . Feeling her calm Om cups her face In his palms .

"Gauri Past is Past Let it go , You was never wrong but then again " He stops chuckling "I wish you just filed a complaint and Let the cops do the work rather than getting into revenge !" ,

She looks at him Feeling guilty " I know I should but I never believed anyone back Husband , I just could not take out the image of Khanna taking his last breath front of my eyes husband !, He gave me Love Omkara Fake or not He filled the void of My Parents Om but when I think it was all fake ..I feel like .." She stops to fight her angry tears . 

Om caresses her arms trying to calm her , She looks up at him as She says "Then after He left me Omkara , Loneliness swallowed me Omkara , squeezing with so much pressure that gave me constant pain. It killed me every day as much Ishana tried her best to cheer me up I couldn't be the same I was used to be before When Khanna was alive . Loneliness took my once inner light Omkara and it replaced with darkness that overshadowed me each moment .and the Nightmares Omkara I just couldn't it fueled my nightmares Omkara I struggled to breathe each time as The Nightmare of Kali pushing me on bed like a w**r " Gauri stops as a sob escapes her lips She just couldn't .

Omkara widens her eyes hearing her " Gauri , You are safe you are with me ! Calm down Jaan !" Omkara rubs her arms hurriedly hearing her She had been keeping so much within herself that it is bolting out now .

She sobs saying " Then ..I got to know Kali is back and is in search for me that's when I planned to take my revenge but then you ended up in that in that place ..Then.. the sudden marriage ..Everything happened so quick that I could not analyze what was happening around me .." Gauri stops as She feels him stiffening .

She tilts her head up to Look into his eyes to Find him looking at her guilty ,

"I am Sorry That I married you without your permission "

Om is cut off as She says him quickly " I am Glad you didn't , If You did I would have rejected you, Omkara ,because of my misunderstanding that Ishana and You are married " She says and at the end She lets out a soft chuckle remembering the commotion which happened that day . 

"Yes My Wife was crazy too think that Her Husband Was Hooked up with a nautanki "

She chuckles "Ishu is the cutest and the bestest "Gauri tells defaming her friend.

"I miss her and everyone Omkara , Daadi ,Maaji " Gauri tells sadly drawing circles around his bare chest .

Om smiles pressing his cheek on her head "I know !" , 

"Now where are we?" Gauri asks him then remembering She continues to tell him " You came into my life , Husband you understood me like none other , each and every little thing you understood without the need for communication " Gauri tells tenderly gazing into his eyes .

He kisses her temple "I know my Firecracker more than everyone after years of stalking her " ,

She lets out a gasp " You were stalking me? ,

"Gauri remember I told you it is you who accepted me as Your Husband before Me " ,

Gauri looks at him clueless and Remembers the talk they were to have her husband telling that He owes his life to her which was interrupted by Ajay, He flicks her nose playfully as He says 

"Few years back Gauri , I was assigned for encountering A Powerful Don, I was successful but his gang members shot me on my shoulder and knocked my head off with a metal rod " ,

Gauri runs her fingers through his shoulder blade . She traces the scar lightly . He kisses her hand taking it off from his shoulder ,

"It healed but left a scar behind " , She nods sadly .

"Then They dumped me on the middle of the road and left me letting me breathe my last Gauri , So many people were crowded Gauri but None came forward to help me .  Then You  came over , my little Firecracker got so angry that you lashed out at everyone and took my head in your lap Gauri .When People questioned you Who I was to you " He pauses to have a good look at her face .

She stares at him curiously as He says with a smile "Still I could hear those words reverberating in my ears , You told them I am Your Husband !" , 

She widens her eyes " Did I ?" She whispers .

Omkara nods rubbing his nose on her cheeks "You did ! ,not once , in fact you signed in the Hospital Documents as My Wife , Then and there I decided it would be You who would be my wife!"

Gauri tells him shocked and surprised " But I can't remember ,  I saw you first time in a Park !" , 

Om chuckles and flicks her nose making her scrunch "That's because my face was bloodied and soon after admitting you left the place but I could remember you very well through my half open eyes I saw an angel patting me and lashing out at others to save me , Then after recovery I got your details then that's how I ended up in the Park to see you after that incident!" 

Gauri frowns raising her brow she asks him" So You were a creepy stalker?" ,

"Is Following my wife called as Stalking?" He asks mischievously making her blush despite trying to keep her face stern .

He kisses hardly on her cheeks seeing her blushing . She widens her grin and throws her arms around his neck making him fall on his back with her on top on him as She says loudly

"My Husband "

"Only Yours!" Om chuckles rubbing his nose with hers as he wraps her arms around her pulling her more close to him

"Only Mine" Gauri tells possessively . Om brushes his stubble against her cheek making her laugh which sounded music to his ears . Her laugh means the world to him . Gauri stops laughing as tears of joy sprung her eyes as He stops . She gazes into his eyes as She says placing her lips on the tip of his nose .

"Every day you give me a reason to fall more for you if possible !" She pauses and drags her lips across his cheeks as She says " I don't even want to think about what life would be like without you!" ,

"Husband I Love you more than words could say , It is You which defines My Life right now , You are the sunshine in the mornings and moonlight in the nights !" ,

She pauses taking a breath She looks up at him , She places her head on his neck and sighs " I felt emptiness not feeling you against me during the nights , I missed our cuddles I missed out hugs , your kisses , your loving talks ,I missed everything husband ,I missed 'Us' Husband !" ,

Om pulls her close to him and soothes her arms letting her speak .

She looks up at him with happy tears as She gently places her lips on his and says against his lips " I Love my Stalking Husband " ,

Om chuckles hearing her and pecks her lips . Their moment breaks with the tap on the door .

Gauri gets up , setting up her hair and Saree She looks at her husband who is eyeing her unashamedly . Om's hands itches to run across her perfect curves , with swollen lips and messed hair She looked tempting and enchanting at the same time . He curses under his breath to whoever who is at the other end of the door .

Gauri chuckles seeing him frowning knowing intently what would be running in her husband's big head . bending down She picks up his shirt which was lying mercilessly on the floor . Throwing that at his face She walks towards the door . Om pulls the shirt off his wife irritated and wears it .

Do leave a word

For my other works follow me in wattpad : http://www.wattpad.com/user/Sh_aarohi