Holla lovely forum members...Let's celebrate the victory of forces of good over evil...HAPPY DUSSEHRA MY FRIENDS
Wishing you all a very Happy Dussehra
May your troubles burst like the fireworks and your happiness be multiple ten times!
D: Devil in
U: Ur life by giving you
S: Splendid and
S: Sparking
E: Energy which brings
H: Happiness
R: Riches and
A: Abundance
This Dussehra let's vow to burn all our bad habits in the fire of Ravana...
May this Dussehra Lord Rama fill your lives with a lot of happiness and prosperity...
Dussehra hai bhai have some sweets😉
How could we forget our Mehrya😉
Shaurya: Mehak today is Dussehra...
Mehak: Haan toh kya karu...BTW...I made a lot of sweets for you...
Shaurya: Sachhi...then give me please...
Mehak: No...you teased me so much in last birth so I won't give them to you...
Shaurya: 😲
Mehak: Achha baba thik hai...ab itna cute face bnakar mangoge toh mein manaa kaise karu😆
Shaurya: That's like my Mehak...now lemme give you your reward😛😛😛
Mehak: No...no I...I don...Don't need th...thattt
Wishing you all a very very HAPPY DUSSEHRA
Rab se na maanga tuje na maanga kabhi pyaar ka raasta...
Maangi hai bas ek ZINDAGI jisme sirf ho teri meri daastan...
Dekh saku jee bhar ke tuje aur kho jao teri aankhon mein iss kadar ki phir rahe na darmiyaan...
Khawaish bhi ab tu hai aur mannat bhi tu hai bas ek pal de de muje apna ki kho jao tujme aur mit jae duriyaan...
So lovelies...how's it...I know that Shayri would be bakwas as I just wrote what was in my heart...
Edited by anjali45 - 7 years ago