Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode 317

Khoya Khoya Chaand...[Lost Moon]

The sun rises in the East or West today, we have no idea as Arnav Babua is smiling and smirking and practically LOST in his wife who he is loving to tease at the point that she is unable to think or act straight at all in any matter.He was ignoring all the barriers, being immersed in his world.His choti si duniya..Him and his Khushi...Man was making it sure for a long time to maker her his and today he was adamant to make his love his forever...

Akash witnessed a big change in his brother and couldn't resist to ask him. He made Akash surprise with his answer, after all it is just a good day.

OH well Khushi is a truly sunky girl, a crazy girl who is losing herself in him too, no question about it, he indeed has taken over her heart today, constant Dhak Dhak... even she mentions to her Jiji, Payal...SR and Pheras, is where she is lost...

The family is gathered around the dining table eating their meal when Khushi walks in and the smirky evil ASR was ready to rile her up but Nani interrupts...hehe...But the following scene has a great meaning...

When Nani asks her for water and Khushi pours water in Dadi's MILK ,Arnav was almost ready to stand up to stop her but he stops immediately, You must pay attention to this scene as this is a delicate and deep one...Dadi leaves her only with a glare while Khushi was stuttering to seek apology...

One, Arnav already was on the table, Dadi couldn't dare to say anything to Khushi, Don't forget Khushi is Arnav's wife who can do anything...The man himself cleared it...

All around the table are shocked .. everyone looks at Dadi, even Khushi is shocked .. but pay attention to Arnav's expression, each second changing eyes from Dadi to Khushi and anger to seething anguish even dislike ness over Khushi's fear and apologizing Dadi the way she did...Don't forget Dadi's constant defeat is dangerous here...

Once Khushi gave Arnav milk to reduce the seething effect of chillies,oh but today she needs it more than ever LOL because Dadi's milk was not enough embarrassment for her when NK points out that she has invented a new design wering her shirt inside out...very cool haaan...

"yeh ladki bilkul pagal hai..." this girl is completely crazy...I am ready to grab his neck, how evil he is, making Khushi feeling embarrassed like this in front of all...LOL...Even Akash knew the meaning...look at him...he asked this morning already, Is everything good with you Bhai..."

"Just Good Day..." That was his answer with the biggest smirk...bros talk lol

Khushi was embarrassed seeing others amused,First broken bead and now this...But this was what Arnav was up to when she entered in the kitchen and he got her right there...he wanted to goad her, keep her on her toes, completely lost in his thoughts very manly thing it is.

So he finally seeps in with his smirks behind his hand, Gosh ...he asks her .. "what is the matter?Why are you looking so LOST? haha, He is evil and deserves that evil look from Khushi...

But you need to know, that his challenge is what kept her at this edge, as always he knows she is scared, he knows she is innocent, not knowing much ad to reduce that fear and keeping her fighting spirit back he was constantly barging her space today...

Yes when Payal asks Khushi to get some marigold flowers for her

and Khushi is on her way when Arnav pulls her to himself behind the pillar...:Look at him how comfortable he is free from all the worries,

Arshad Khan thank you so much for giving such a lovely scene among many you have given us...His signature style...twisting her arm pulling her closer,but this time way too close,there was no room in between them, very meaningful scene it is... as usually flowers were showering on them...She looks at him with bewilderment but doesn't want to free herself this time...YES! and neither asks him to free me...besides that she looks around just to see whether they have been spotted or what...lol...and finally Arnav comes closer to her , leans near her and tells her i just came to remind you that tonight is our Suhaag Raat ..

Eyes wild open and Khushi stutters Suhaaag raaat but doesn't say NO this time like last night before running away...LOL...besides confusion and fear she too is ready to move on in this relation,BUT The biggest thing to notice is the more Arnav comes closer she doesn't move back or such big fear...she is just feeling the high level of anticipation and that is what he is doing all along keeping her at the edge...

Then he bends his head a little very close to the crowding of her space.This time he whispers in her ear "Hope tumhain dar nahin lag raha???" " hope u r not scared ???? .. Hot and very erratic just by mere words...

Khushi doesn't say anything at all...Arnav says "Good, then see you tonight..."

He walks away and she stays there calling DM,"Yes here you can feel that she wants to move on but she is still hesistant a bit , u know why..Arnav never said to her I LOVE YOU regardless of what.He showed her million ways but she is KHUSHI...remember she wanted him to accept that you bought these bangles for me and she wated to know WHY but he said not everything supposed to say it must be felt...he is the one who told La whe she was bandaging his wounds that not everything you ca tell through eyes but if you can't see it doesn'yt mean it is not there...that is what we have here SHE WANTS TO HEAR AND MAKE IT CLEAR...meaning that she wants his verbal confirmation before moving on with consummation...

He told her that he can take her by carrying her and she is willing to be carried by him, to be Mrs. Raizada by all means yet with Pheras, and all...meaning marriage is on the track

Now she goes to Kitchen and Nani asks Khushi to make Badam ka kheer .. but Khushi ends up making Jalebis and why not her comfort food but when Nani & Payal are questioning her ...Arnav the riddler comes to her rescue with more tricky and round and round jalebi style dialogues.. ...LOL

He flusters her more, riling her up that she couldn't resist to throw glares at him...He i successful bringing the passion of her out...

She is LOST and he is LOST in their world when Mamiji comes to Arnav telling her about Anjali...must say that woman has LOST it...She is after Shyam like a blind lady...

Dadi who is done with all of her defeats is drilling and asking for Damadji...Shyam...

Arnav comes there and says he won't come either. Dadi questions why? Why Shyam is not living in this house with Anjali? Arnav says because I threw him out of this house.

Nani asks Dadi to calm down But Dadi insists on finding out the reason at all cost ...

Arnav says that he deceived her and di is the important person in his life and he can't see someone hurting her. And Shyam have hurt her, betrayed her. Arnav says so it's better if no one takes his name in this house from no won and especially in front of Anjali.

Without listening he walks away...followed by Dadi who shuts Nani right away...Totally didn't like her way of talking and style of harassing ppl.

Dadi now comes to Arnav's room and says, I can see you're not same Arnav as what you used to be, sleeping in my lap.That shows how much he used to love his Dadi who abandoned her, Sad...

She continues, Now you have grown up and you make decisions for this family. Arnav says time can teach you many things and I have learned how to take care of family very well.

Dadi then asks so you are protecting your pregnant sister by throwing Shyam out? she needs Shyam right now.

Seeing no effect she touches his most fragile NERVE... you want her child to grow up without father just like you?

That's it, he turns his head and almost yells," I grew up alone because my dad committed suicide and before that he made my mother to commit suicide as well. Arnav says he won't let Shyam do anything like that with Anjali.Because that time my father was wrong and ow Shyam..."

Bingo...Now she is no more Dadi...she is a mother whose own child has been targeted...by her own grandson...so she answers in such a mean way which shakes u as she doesn't think or spares her own grandson in this matter and hit him where it hurts the most

His MOTHER

Dadi says your mother committed suicide because she was a weak woman. She never learned how to take care of kids and her family properly.

ENOUGH ..."

That was a wrong move because now the child is losing respect... and he tells her not to say anything about his mother. No one can including YOU to talk about my mother...

Dadi says again you're siding the wrong people. You're blaming the ones who has no fault just like last time.

STOP IT "

He almost pleads her in his anger, why you keep bringing that incident back again and again which destroyed our family...don't you want us to forget that? "

Dadi says no one can forget their past and run away. But we can change our future. Dadi says throwing out Shaym will surely affect our future. She says she doesn't want Arnav to repeat the mistake that he did before. Now that rings a bell, what happened before? where Arnav sided the wrong or right...

Arnav says his decision was correct then and even now. He says last time mistake was his father's and this time it's Shyam's. Shyam will never come back to this house.PERIOD...

Nani comes there and asks them to stop fighting as Anjali has came back.and Dadi leaves but HE was LOST again in those dark corners where he never wanted to be again...

Arnav-Khushi Hamesha

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode   318

Three Magical Words 

Part 1 

Two star-crossed lovers who are meant to be for each other and striving to be with each other but with a different approach.One is carrying a golden heart, with the best golden rules and rituals of life that anyone could aspire for and the other with innocence at heart.One lives by principles far more than any human out there.A human who doesn't interfere with others' beliefs and all yet holds the strongest belief that LOVE is all.Is it the same man who has no idea what Love was?

The other side she is the one who has the purest heart ever and hides behind her cheerful nature yet sacrifices her smile for others without understanding that if she is not happy then how can be others... Arnav is her life, her breath, her smile, she finds her world empty when he left her for London, she realized it that she really has this CONNECTION of hearts, she is in love though she fell in love way before .

Similar was Arnav, He realized his recognition of LOVE for Khushi after marriage yet he fell in love with her way before that is why I explained this before his lie to his sister that I didn't love khushi before but after marriage I fell in love with her justifies everything here. Now Dadi puts his heart at bay again, in a looming condition yet there i one soul who always manages to bring a blooming smile to his face.His unbelievable Khushi. 

Khushi is dragging a trunk by the poolside which Arnav overlooks that she is trying her best to move but in vain .. a smirking Arnav looks on .. there is a small gardening spade stuck under the trunk which Arnav removes & Khushi is finally able to move it but the sudden movement makes her to fall flat. A glass kept on nearby table shatters as the trunk hits the table. Arnav offers her his hand to get up but she rebuffs the same & walks away.She stops & turns and gives him her trademark huff & goes away .A baffled and smirking Arnav says "Unbelievable" & goes away as well. The trunk was used during the sangeet ceremony of Payesh .The day when Arnav shows a glimpse to Khushi what he feels for her.Teri Meri dance... The day he openly confesses his heart.. That day too Khushi was dragging a trunk but refused Arnav's help so this time he doesn't offer help and removes her hurdle anyway...

Rituals start for Janmashtammi and Arnav & Khushi walk down together as a husband & wife.. Arnav keeps looking at his slightly irritated Khushi .. They walk up over Nani's call & swing the Lord Krishna's swing & finally take blessings of Dadi & Nani who blesses them to flower & flourish in wealth, health & with family' Yes Nani wants Nati and Pota...grandkids... Arnav takes the opportunity to roll with it...He whispers to Khushi You always say we must listen to our elders .. 

Did u hear what Nani have just said ??" Khushi looks on an apprehensive Arnav walks up to Khushi while she is clearing the mandir & he asks her to come with him ..She gathers her spirit and looks at him angrily & huffs away .She Goes to the kitchen only to be followed by Arnav .. who again asks her to come with him but this time he was angry clearly... Nani comes in and saved her soul by asking her to keep the "lord Krishna" idol in the main mandir .. & Khushi grabs the excuse. 

An angrily commanded Arnav grabs Khushi's eyes when she sits with family to come with him ... Nani asks Khushi to quickly go check what Arnav wants .. finally, Khushi moves to their bedroom but clearly with annoyance and anger... 

Today Arnav is pestering Khushi over and over to make her accept her feelings for him...He wants her to accept that she is his wife and he is her husband and moves forward with their relationship as he said to her you have to move forward with me.As one couple, that she has right on him and he does the same on her. This is reminding me again Payesh wedding when she was pestering him to accept that he bought bangles for her and the reason of buying it...Why did u buy these?

He didn't tell her because he wanted her to understand it yet she was adamant to hear that.To hear why it matters,Today he is pestering to make her feel to make her admit but she is adamant, why because for her their marriage is not complete yet...BUT she never stopped any moment thinking to be away from him.They both want to live and cherish the love they have for each other but ways of thinking here are different... .. Khushi in her annoyance walks into their bedroom & fiesrily asks Arnav how can he shout at her in front of his whole family.Very married woman style here , how many times we have this issue with hubbies...ahem ahem

Arnav tells her he had as he had been calling for her for a long time but she was ignoring... .. Arnav walks away towards his closet and hands her a gift box & tells her to change into the dress here .. Khushi asks him what is this and he tells her it is a gift and it is for HER...She gets angrier now and asks was this any way to give a gift to his wife .. Main aisa hee hoon I AM JUST LIKE THAT Khushi devi trust us he is like that .LOL Arnav tells her not one more word, just go and change . Khushi huffily walks away but turns one more time... Go!!!!... She walks in the washroom and he looks at the suitcase lying by the side. Yes, he will decorate his room for his beautiful wife...

Three magical words , "I love you " Which Khushi wanted to hear for a longtime and Arnav never could possibly say it in front of her, yet he did once under the shadow of not seeing her again and she took that as a sign of him being in danger.Don't forget Arnav said this to his di that he loves Khushi and Khushi told Shyam that she loves Arnavji...But That eternity circle is about to close when both will say it to each other finally...

A beauty in red shyly comes out covering herself...he heard the sound of her bangles, he turned. a deep look in brown orbs...Look at his desirous eyes, he is stunned at her mesmerizing and pure innocent beauty.He stays there speechless knowing why is she not coming out but this is what he wants, wants her to move forward with him, leaving all shyness aside, as his wife, his partner, his life...then that getting up, the starting... the noticing of the bed...

"wahan kyun khadi ho... idhar aao!"

why are you standing there... come here.

You can feel the whole voice modulation... A voice of a man, a lover and much much more at this moment, totally a man in deep desire, gulping down...yet he is in control as always..

"hum--humare paas dupatta nahin hai!"

I don't have a dupatta!

Dupatta, which was under his feet once in Sheesh Mahal, but this essence of her has a long journey constantly caressing his face, reminding him her RESPECT which he shattered by breaking pearls, but this is the same Dupatta once he threw on her head accidentally while doing it for Lavanya...Yes, They meant to be one...He put this around her neck on the cliff, caressing her the deserved respect she holds in his eyes as always and forever...

A beautiful smile perks up as he knew and He takes out his hand from behind and let her Dupatta fly in front of her.

A man who loves this woman in front of her looks at her with such intensity... that is reflecting through his eyes, dark ones if you ask..rabba vey was the most beautiful one in this episode...

A gust of wind enters the frame caressing his face with Dupatta... all the elements of IPK combines together here if see, Dori, red attire, Dupatta, and wind...

"ab tum aaogi ya main .."

You will come or me...

He comes closer, looks at her .. she is uncomfortable in her half nakedness as she feels .. he walks up to her .. Oh, That slow walk up to her, the touch, his first touch tonight... on her shoulder...removes her hands shielding her body . from his eyes .. then takes her out of hiding.She comes out but takes her hand out of his, he instantly feels her need as he showed her, made her feel , let her know that your beauty is for me .. Still he extends his hands and puts the dupatta on her head .. & covers her .. shielding her from being uncomfortable, anything which makes her feel embarrassed .. .

He is her protector and always protects Khushi as he is possessive about her .. he will not anyone come between them even if it is Khushi, the terrace scene has significance as he makes her his forcefully instead of letting her slip in Shyam's hands...Again when he saw her sacrificing herself for his happiness and di,he brought her forcefully back .. Don't forget he stood and claims her as his WIFE in front of his family, his dadi giving Khushi all the rights and respect that she deserves in his eyes...

Finally, Arnav turns her around...hand comes up and tucks away strands of hair.. diwali night, same desire... that desire building here... wanting to lose control... .. and Khushi closes her eyes in his touch as always, .. she is melting, yes desire is building up...

Arnav looks at her, gulping down taking over the need.. she looks back .. she reads the LOVE in his eyes .. the purity and honesty of emotions as she always feels .. his desire for her .. She feels it , he feels it...

She moves towards him first and he gathers her, their first hug with mutual desire.Arnav's hands caresses sensuously over her body .. conveying his DESIRE for her ..He knows this is all new to her, she is afraid a little, unsure but he assures her , he is here, with her & finally She moves her hands slowly over his back accepting him and his desires for her...the emotion on screen was not thick or too explicit yet you can feel the oozing heat, and these two completely nailed it...there was a range of emotions in this scene and two had done with such excellence, commendable totally ...

They finally look at each other finally Arnav bends & lifts her up seeing her feeling alright , oh she settles her head over her shoulder[ u can see from the back].He walks taking her to the bed...she lets him lay her upon the petals, so gentle and slow was he, giving her time, to feel her the moment.

As he bends towards Khushi She turns her head ... she sees the Radha Krishna idol & feel suddenly that this consummation is wrong without the solemnising of their vows .. She Stops Arnav .. .

"nahin, arnav ji!"

no, arnav ji.

"kya hua, khushi? you okay?"

what happened khushi? are you okay?

Khushi tells Arnav .. that consummation without the essential "rasams" din't has any meaning ...

Oh, he is angry and bemused, "you are living with me in my house as my wife... and you believe we are not married? she had called herself his patni wife] just moments before, she complained that is this the way to gift his wife...

They have their sides.. one's beliefs that Rituals were sacred .. & had deep meanings while the other thinks that if we are committed to each other then .. why do we need any of these man-made ideologies ..

Their argument rolls down to Arnav telling her .. if you feel we are not completely married because we did not do "pheras" then come with me ..

I Love Barun in this scene, he is angry now as well and I found it fully justified, as marriage was legalized paper but this was his Khushi's demand, her uncomfortable state of mind..

Arnav drags Khushi to the ''TERRACE" and he breaks some stools to make a pyre & lights the same .

"phere? that's the problem right?"

"ab toh fire bhi hai. chalo phere lete hain. jo tumhare liye itne important hai."

[now we even have fire. let's take the pheras which are so important to you.]

He lifted her up again but this time in rage and started walking around the fire.

I love his next dialogue... HE ASKS .. HER KITNE PHERE ??How many pheras?

7 OR 8 ..? his resistance to rituals.

while Khushi is rambling on about the importance of rituals ... Arnav keeps moving on around the fire .. Khushi is constantly telling him that their marriage is not complete without the right rituals and all suudenly she stops and looks up as stunned seeing dadi standing there & over hearing them ...

He looks at Khushi first seeing her quiet then in the direction of her eyes...

Khushi is scared, stunned and embarrassed... she quickly lowers her eyes and tries to struggle out of Arnav's arms .. Now a small movement ..Khushi moves her hands away from the clutch of Arnav's collar and struggles...

Arnav looks up confidently into his Dadi's eyes .The provocation is so evident when he tightens his hold on Khushi & does not let her get down.She is HIS and he has no shame or fear to show it to anyone...a clear declaration...

Dadi first she looks sternly then she keeps staring at Khushi,Finally she looks at Arnav and reads his arrogance & decision.He already has given an idea of his wife .. she will not raise a question to him but def she will torn Khushi apart...

Finally, Arnav lets Khushi down .. who scolds him & tries explaining the bigger mess now created ...

"kya ho gaya hai tumhe!"

what's happened to you?

He asked the woman he loves and knows as much deeper than what she is portraying here

"What are these pheres?and how are these more important than our feelings."

Love these questions as these are standing on the norms on which our society is standing, where we always think of others sacrificing our individual well being and needs..He is right what is important, our commitment to each other or the show off dictated rules...

Khushi pushes him off and asks," what really matters then ...no rituals, no society made norms so then what matters to u???..

and he held her tight.

Splitting the night with his confession. and her what really matters to him.

THAT I LOVE YOU DAMMIT !

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 319

Three Magical Words 

Part 2 

Finally after innumerable incomplete faraq padtha hai [it matters]...kyun ki's...[Because] they've finally said those three magical words to each other...

I LOVE YOU DAMMIT...

ASR's confession of his Love to his Wife in the typical ASR manner...He leaves her there on the terrace after everything was said and accepted through eyes as usual... His words finally sunk in and a warm smile spread on her face. She comes to the room remembering the time, when Arnav almost confessed his love to her during Payesh wedding, when he told her if something happened to her, then "farak padta hai, dammit"... she asked him "Why" 

That time the words failed him to confess fully... but today he finally confessed his love to her !

Her smile grew bigger and I must say I love the way she comes straight to bed, caresses those roses, oh, her smile speaks volume here, a shy, sensuous smile, ready to dive into this relationship with him, yes, it matters to her.

Sitting in a dark kidnapper's den, Arnav spoke to Khushi from his heart that night.

I Don't Need Anything Else, Khushi, I Don't Need Anything.

This is the absolute truth of his life.He does not need anything other than love and that is his Khushi and he confessed that right after realizing it.. He just needed her. Period. forgetting all about that terrace night ad Shyam...he loves her and he needs her and he doesn't care anymore and doesn't need anything...

BUT

She wanted to hear it,In a relationship, some words need to be said, especially these words. He'd spoken to them finally. In the heat of the moment, an 'I Love You, DAMMIT!' and that shook her entire world. Then he'd left her standing there. How typical of ASR. He was angry and then he is realizing it while gearing his car but he needed time to cool down...but she was sitting on the bed waiting for him, smilingly...

Now she wants to confess her love too !!! She looks for him everywhere, but he is nowhere to be found! He is driving his anger away, thinking of what happened! Typical ASR, always finds solace in driving... and she always understands the things belatedly! The wind caresses her and she runs towards the window, looking for him only, oh she is so impatient to tell him that she loves him too...

Tu hi bata mere maula slides in...

Tu hi bata meri maula

Tu hi hata meri rabba

Faasale melon ke hai.

Dono hai alag disha

Kabhi ye mil payaenge

Kabhi kisiko na pata

Ek baat usme bhi hai

Ek baat isme bhi hai

Hai dhoop sa woh agar

Woh chandini raat si hai

mil paye kabhi dono

kya usme teri hai raza

Kya us me teri hai raza...

Tu Hi bata mere Maula

Tu Hi bata mere rabba !

She slept and when she woke up, she sees herself on the lounger, he must have placed her there while cleaning the bed...she was upset that he didn't wake her up.She was looking for him...

She gets ready to go downstairs.

she enters the living room looking for Arnav, where all the ladies of the house are sitting... Khushi greets Daadi, who gives her a stern look, then greets the rest of them. Being Worried, she goes to the kitchen, where Payal asks her is she is alright, as it seems she didn't get proper rest last night... when suddenly Nani calls her.

Nani questions about her wedding... how did you two get married? Was there a priest involved with rituals and pheras[Vows]? Then how can you call this a marriage?

Daadi's smug reaction when Naani was accusing Khushi had me, Dadi filled Nani's brain well enough...I was surprised as Arnav did tell the whole story to Nani that he married khushi and why and how then why was she questioning Khushi...this was all CV;s plan to bring remarriage track so many things in my eyes fell flat..yet move on...

Buaji was even called upon by Dadi and from there Her parents accused of her moral upbringing and the questions were asked over her values.. Khushi is not given a chance to speak by anyone... when Buaji asked her, Khushi has no response... As always she does not want to betray Arnav, she does not want to tell the family that he forced her into this marriage.

Ok, here I want to raise this thought as every eyes sees that Khushi sacrificed everything for her sister's marriage that night but no one sees actually Arnav sacrificed too.He got married to Khushi for saving his sister's life for whom he can do anything as he said on the bridge...He married a woman who he loves immensely but she was not his...as he was thinking at that night...That wasn't an easy step for him either...

Today same living room and questions about marriage...but That Night the mother asked her, and when Khushi said "Yes, we married... she slapped her daughter for her wrong acts... but that day Arnav was stunned but didn't do anything and after holding her for a second, he left her alone...

Not today

Today, when Buaji asked and after Khushi's sorry, she raised her hand to slap her for this immoral act but Arnav comes and stops Buaji from touching his wife let alone hitting her, he was there when she needed him...

"Maine Apni patni ko haath lagane ki ijaazat kissi ko nahi di... thappad maarna to bahaut door ki baat hai !"

I didn't give anyone permission to touch my wife, slapping is far from this act...

Buaji is stunned with wide eyes to see this side of Arnav.

Arnav confronts Daadi, Naani, even Anjali and tells them that Khushi is his legally wedded wife, and no one can deny that.I must say when Dadi was accusing Khushi his looks are stern like he will eat her up but when Nani said she agrees with Dadi, oh he gulps down with pain, his Khushi's respect is at the stake, and all because of him...

"I know under what circumstances we get married..."

This one sentence says it all...

At Daadi's accusations on Khsuhi's character... Buaji, wants to take her away as she can't bear it anymore...She loves Khushi.

Khushi doesn't want to go either, she constantly says that. She wants to stay with her Arnavji, yes, things have changed, Trust has crossed all the broken bridges... He is her husband, the one who loves her dammit...and she loves him the same...

Arnav shouts and stops everyone.He agrees to do all the Rituals, because he cannot let Khushi go! or in other words, Khushi wants all of this OR he can't bear disrespect of his Khushi as for him only her happiness matters now, if it means performing all rituals, so be it ! by agreeing to remarry his wife, he proved it. because he did it for her, knowing how much it mattered to her. and why not...

She did so much, sacrificed her honor marrying him, risked her life for him, and above all she has forgiven him for every action of him without explanation, remember she placed her finger over his lips, it was a dream yet both are connected and know all just like he knew gifting her pearls in that dream...

oh but stop, he looks at Khushi for seeking permission,

"Hum dono phir se shaadi karne ke liye razi hain puri vidi ke saath..."

[We both are agreed to get married with rituals and all]

This stood out for me as she slightly blinked with a soft smile...He wants to think, do everything TOGETHER with each other's consent...She is his wife

'Main apni wife se phir se shaadi karney ko tayar hoon"

I am ready to marry with my wife again..."

Do't forget during this remarriage she doesn't take off her manglasutre or sindoor...Yes she is his wife...

but he was damn angry at Dadi when she says Khushi can't live her till marriage oh, the smug look is telling something else...arghh

Nani makes Arnav calm by saying that as part of the rituals, the bride and groom cannot stay under the same roof... and as he just agreed to the rituals he must let her go !

The sadness in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by Khushi...and when the door closes behind her he stood there for a couple of minutes. A sudden cheer with a hope when she comes inside again!Must say, Barun nailed this scene... She comes in a hurry to tell him, as his partner of life...she knew he needed this the most right now.She couldn't leave him like this, how could she especially after last night and his confession, she has to tell him her heart's confession, she couldn't hold onto this anymore...

"hum bhi aap se I love you dammit!"

very cute and unique confession from Khushi

she loves him too... Dammit !!!

Loop Closed !!! Confession is finally done from both sides...

But here what she delivers which was unexpected by him...

"hum apke aney ka intezar karaingey'

I'll be waiting for you"

Yes, She wants to move on in this relationship and doesn't care of anything, the smile over his face with little open lips and her lowering eyes with shyness speak Volume here...Barun and Sanaya Bravo! these two epis, 318 and 319 , Brilliant shades of acting, expressions deliverance and voice modulation, simply bravo...

The Return of Daiyya Ho !

The master of Deceit...the one who I named slither, snaky, spidey... the one whose actions and games always bring zest in Arshi's life...romance and all.I so missed him, HE IS BACK...

Don't forget he is Cupid... :)

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 320

An Oath... 

Two Star Crossed Lovers who fought all the demons in and out to be together for life but Every time they fall in love, something comes in between Now
An ominous past ringing aroudl, a dark shadow lurking in the house... but their love still blossoms...
Will their love triumph over all the hurdles... Lets find out...

Arnav Singh Raizada takes the oath to make her HIS by her wish...as she wants it.He doesn't care of anything and anybody, bas...

How far he has come..First he was this ruthless one who did not care for anything or anyone...He changed to a jealous lover who did not want to accept nor give in to his love till he felt rejection and became angry and vengeful ASR.A time reached when he accepted his love and stood up for her ad now he is taking an oath to protect her, cherish her, guarded her for life...

A Oath to make his wife HIS by her wish.."tumhain chahiye" yes he will do what she wants but in all of this he realized how much her respect has been taunted,
"Main ne Khushi ko kitaa tang kiya...uski har mushkil ki reason main hoon..."

A remorse...

Dadi wanted to move Khushi out of Raizada Mansion but Arnav ruined her plan.She comes GH with a purpose and today, she seems to have achieved it. Tit for tat, Shyam's revenge is speaking here...

Before leaving RM, Khushi looked back over her shoulder helplessly at him, while he watched her leave, feeling the emptiness in him. Then she came back to tell him - I love you too, Dammit! His smile said it all.

Now ,This is the price is a price he is willing to pay for his mistakes to have her next to him. SHE is the reason for his life... A promise,that His true love awaits and Arnav Singh Raizada is ready to take it on.

As expected, Dadi is not done with her nefarious deeds. She goes to Gupta house to heap more insults on Khushi. Calling her a loose character ,cannot be a bahu in their house! That she has ensured that the house and property is now in her name, That she has got what she wanted from the Raizadas.

Buaji is aghast, surprised yet don't forget ASR was always an owner of all, the moment he stepped in and strode into their home with Khushi in his arms that night,marched into the bedroom to lay her down gently.He owned this place...Did he ever show less, ordering food, making amendments, AC, or any small things in their lives he did silently for HER for them...the ones she loves the most...
Dadi gets the desired reaction she wanted from Buaji. Buaji declares that SHE would not allow this marriage to happen.Buaji ji started ranting and lashes arnav to which khushi blasts that arnav is a very nice guy ! his arrogance and anger is a facade he hides his pain ...

Garima has arrived and is listening to the exchange. She sees Dadi leaving and mutters, 'Is that Arnav's Dadi?' A hint of a mystery is laid out. Once Dadi leaves, she rushes in, and slaps Khushi seeing her defending Arnav...
Buaji tries to reason with her that not just Khushi but Arnav is also as much to blame for the 'mistake'. Buaji after all, has developed a tender soft spot for this son-in-law and her Khushi. He has won her heart with his love for Khushi. That had been enough for Buaji..

In the Raizada Mansion, meanwhile, Nani, NK, Mami and Anjali are happily and busily preparing for the Shagun, when Dadi walks in. She tells them that there is no need for the preparations. The wedding is off, and Buaji is the one who broke it off! Much to everyone's shock. Arnav thankfully is nearby and overhears. He does not believe that Buaji will do this. He has faith that Buaji already knows how much he cares about Khushi, so for Buaji to have gone this far, something must have happened. The only way to find out is to go to Gupta house and fix it. 

There is nothing Dadi can do to stop him doing so and she watches angrily. He tells them to continue with the preparation. ARNAV knows the dadi well his giving dadi the LOOKs TO KILL ! speaks itself...

He walks into Gupta house once again as if he owns it. But he pays his respect to his in-laws and asks to meet with Khushi.

"bua ji, khushi kahan hai..."
bua ji where's khushi.

When they tell him he can't do so, once more he strides to the bedroom like a family member, and walks in... a man who was here to see the one he loved and the one he doesn't want but is willing to go through for someone he loves. whom he never means to hurt and yet.She was standing hiding her slap's marks...

"khushi, yahan dekho..." khushi, look this way..

when Khushi doesn't turn he adds "kitni baar bola hai jaab mein baat karah hoon ..." seeing her resisting, he gets angry, he spins her around... and sees the marks on her cheek and suddenly his deep dark eyes filled with pain seeing those rosy cheeks stained with tears and prints of a slap ! 

He is shocked and angry ,
Khushi just hugs him and cries her heart out finding peace in his arms , he pacifies her and demands who did that ?

Kisne kiya???

Khushi tells him Amma has full authority to slap her
"Bhaley unho ne hamain janam na diya ho par unhon ne humari parwarish ki hai...

This is Khushi who can't even harm her enemies and her loved ones are too close to her heart...

"but i don't get it sab itni chhoti si baat ka itna bada issue kyun banarahe hain." why is everyone making such a big issue of this small thing he wondered. he really has no connection with rituals like these.

"in fact, tum..." in fact, you.

oh u can feel, he was a little mad at her too.

"just forget it , you want it, let's do it, "he resorts his own anger...

Yet,He tells her angrily... these lines to me holds lots of significance The rituals, society, ppl mean nothing to him he is doing all what he never believed in for khushi !She wants it.

He comes out and tells Buaji with a command that he would come the next day to ask for her niece's hand at ten.

Here he finds out from Buaji wat exactly has happened...Dadi degraded Khushi and he won't let that happen...Be prepared I will be here without caring a thing..Here we see Garima's peaceful look...

He leaves but before going he tops, his heart feels a tug...He looks back at his life who was in deep mess he gives the looks that assured her that he will be with her forever but you can see the colors of remorse and the pang of pain the way she was being treated in these a couple of hours, his Khushi was thrown out, muddled by filth and trashy words and now physically abused, he has to bring her back with him and he WILL...A promise, an oath...he took before walking out...

Raizada mansion, his family is anxiously waiting for him.He walks in as victorious and calm for them... He gives them the news that makes them more than happy especially Anjali It was endearing to see Akash's reaction to the news - a nod to Payal almost to say, I told you, its all going to be okay. Bhai will fix it.After a long time though...
And Bhai has fixed it. He tells Dadi that he is aware of what she is trying to do, and he will not allow it.

"I am going for Shagun whether you want to come or not..."

He looks tired yet determined, like a wounded warrior, but one who is ready for the next round of battle. His small exchange with Dadi shows us the old implacable ASR - the one with the flat eyes and cold voice but the fire inside his soul. He is a business man and he knows how to crack deals. But first, he must know his opponent's weakness and strategy. He thinks he is aware of Dadi's strategy but is he really? And what about Dadi's weaknesses?

He strides away without giving her a chance to respond.

Back in his room, he is in a pensive mood ,stood alone near the poolside, reflecting his past, regretting all what he did to Khushi. He thinks back to all the times Khushi has been hurt because of him. From the mandir, to the airport, to the run from the goons, to him almost killing her,to the time she fell off the cliff. He remembers every single time he hurt her, or was responsible for her being hurt.

"maine khushi ko kitna dukh diya, usski life ki har ek dukh ka reason sirf main hoon... aaj jab kissi ne usspar haath uthaya, tab bhi main... ussi pe naraz hoon."
I have given khushi so much pain, the only reason for all of her pain is me... and today when someone raised a hand on her, i was angry with her even then.

BUT, The reflection is broken, it means we will see Arnav changing back to ASR...Past is lurking as a shadow... He heads out. A shadow moves along a wall. He calls out 'Who's there?' But the shadow does not reply.
He feels the need to apologize her...he steps out...
It is Shyam Manohar Jha behid the pillar...and he has entered Raizada Mansion.

Arnav Singh Raizada is ready to hug the of happiness in his life. But life can never be sweet for him. He seems destined to have bitterness rising up around.This time he wants to hold on to it.La's words...if love comes in your life then hold on to it...

He has realized that the most precious sweet in his life is Khushi. He has realized that today he is in yet another battle.- to get Khushi back in his life and keep her there forever. Khushi is the reason for his happiness - and he knows it. Finally, he has embraced these emotions and let all the angst go.

Finally, he is ready to embrace all for the happiness of Khushi, Him, for them...

Arnav-Khushi Hamesha
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 321

Love,Deeper than Ocean 

Arnav first time openly complimenting Khushi in such a direct & upfront manner -

Whoever thought the great Arnav Singh Raizada would call someone at almost midnight to tell "Tum white color pe bohat achi lagti ho.aur Khule baalon mein bhi." [ you look beautiful with open hair and in a white dress]

Then "Main tumhare baare mein haar khabar rakhta hoon" in his husky voice... [ I always know everything about you...]

Image Image

Image Image

then with the tenderness, he led her to the bed...made her sit there...and takes her hand in his ...such tenderness and love that he can't explain in words...Admitting his every mistake & highlighting her every sacrifice & her unconditional love for him when he didn't even deserve it!! ...

He reminded her of all the incidences since they met...accepted all of his misdeeds...despite Khushi's attempts to stop him...he did this because he wanted to tell her something important...His reasons to come here and open his heart with remorse...He tells her and reminds her that you tried everything but I wasn't listening, I wasn't ready to accept, even you put your own life in line yet I remained stern...

Image Image

Then how he held her hand with both of his...stood up...and said..."Mujhe shaayed pata bhi nahi hai maine tumhe kitni baar hurt kiya,for every single time,I AM SORRY" [ I have no idea even how much I have hurt you]

HIS voice...with the emotion he said those lines...just melted hearts...and Khushi...the kindhearted soul...who is deeply in love with her Laad Governor...she didn't need this apology...she already forgave him a long back...because she knew "Aap humse bohot pyaar karte hai,damn it."[ you love me so much Dammit]

And finally a happy hug they shared...with tears in their eyes...and a smile in the face...

Today Arnav realized how lucky he is to have a pure, beautiful & innocent gem called Khushi in his life!! A woman who has loved him with her innocent and pure heart, without asking much in return...The one and the only one, who was and will be always there to comfort him, to soothe him, to love him with honesty & innocence, eve to cherish him...

She is the woman who peeled his ruthless steely layer of ASR which he had cloaked in for years...All because of her innocent, cute laughter, her naughty, harmless antics, and her pure, loving & forgiving heart!!! He was standing as a different man, a confident man...

She taught him how to love, how to smile. She made him understand the meaning of relationships & most importantly She taught him how to live life -

She is the woman who is the sole reason of his smile - the smile, which refuses to leave his face these days, even when he is teased by all. She is his happiness, the very reason for his existence.A true angel in his life , his mom's blessings!

Loved the NK-Ajali scene with Arnav...NK and his Hindi are hilarious!!!

Jo Sach hai wo mooch hai... LOL

sawal-jawab & Sach-Mucch...

I loved Arnav's mesmerizing smile while saying, "what's wrong with him ??"..his happiness has no end...

Garima, too afraid to meet dadi,..her fear was shaking her faith.. dadi totally curious just after hearing Garima's name, even she wanted to meet her at that night itself!! Arnav's anger and his possessiveness over Khushi was so highlighted...he can't bear a single word against Khushi or her family

Arnav-Khushi Wedding Starts from the next epi

shagun...NEXT

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: nnks

Achha hua hum gire...Phir se lal ho gayi..hayee..Maar dala..Maar dala..😳

Just posted😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

I already said go slow, we will enjoy this thread a little longer
IPK won't go away that easily, if it is running at 4 places at this time, definitely it will be on air some where if not we are here to enjoy our own time.

Thanks Zoya, you can see how slow I am
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

When she complains 

hum aapko apna pati nahin mante

he is deadly there

theek hai to ab manwa laite hain

the way he pulls her, touches her, it is impossible she couldn't feel it 
But I love your interpretation about HP scene

He pulled her back to him because he didn't want HP to see her state, she was aroused, panting, quite natural, and the way he walks back at her with his killing smile

that scene no matter how many times I have watched, can't tell you, seems new every time

😳 Barun is at his best when comes to teasing
and his smirks
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakpearl

Once u wrote somewhere that these episodes were underrated ..

U were so right..

I love to see Arnav manaofying Khushi n she showing attitude..
awww..

I wonder if we could kiss someone's hand for writing too perfectly ...
πŸ˜•

πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

These epis are beauty through a certain angle
many things are time to consume yet hold power

Thanks Apu😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: nnks

It's ok!! Biwi ho tum meri,haq hai tumhara mujh pe 😳😳

Good ones 

Thanks for sharing as I have no time to make right now