Tuesday morning wishes- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

54

Views

2k

Users

9

Likes

62

Frequent Posters

snehatara thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#51

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

nahi sneha yeh meri badi di hi

Our voh second Di ki beti thi😛


Okkayy. So you are the youngest kya ?
Anuteja10 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: snehatara


Okkayy. So you are the youngest kya ?

yah mere 2brothers n 3sisters
I am the youngest 😛
snehatara thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

yah I know Sneha just kidding for chiil you😛

😛😉
snehatara thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

yah mere 2brothers n 3sisters

I am the youngest 😛

Now I know why you are so naughty Anu.😃😉
Anuteja10 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#55

Originally posted by: snehatara

Now I know why you are so naughty Anu.😃😉

haha naughty our Mai na 😛😛

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".