EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting Teaser
Thanks for the pm
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Different teaser!!! A lady came with her DIL to know whether she is virgin or not... Eagerly waiting for update dear... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 7

Ishita was taking blessings with everyone while her parent were too happy seeing her marriage getting fixed with a nice boy. Ishita was also trying hard to smile but don't know why she was feeling empty from inside like something is a miss.she was feeling that she is taking a wrong decision or with this step sue had to leave someone, she don't wanna leave. She can't pin point but was feeling really restless for some unknown reason. She was lost in her thoughts and touched prateek's feet too. All laughed breaking her trance. She look at prateek and realised what she did. She apologised and then sat on her place. 

Prateek's mother -hamare prateek ke toh naseeb khul gaye, Itni khoobsurat ladki mili hai usse ki kya bataun.sach behan ji, ur daughter is very beautiful, nazarein nahi hatt rahi uss par se. Naa meri naa mere prateek ki. She said making prateek blush while ishita's mind went to her eye lock with raman.

Ishita tried to shrug about Raman and thought -main yeh kya soch rahi hoon, here my marriage is being fixed and I am thinking about doctor, I shouldn't think about him. I should think about my future with prateek. She thought and tried to concentrate on prateek.

Prateek -tum kuch kaho, don't u wanna say anything. 

Ishita -actually I don't know to say, but main apne past ke baare mein aap logon ko batana chahti hoon. Actually I don't want to start my relationship with hiding my past. Toh appa, Main bolun?? 

Appa nodded and ishita said -actually iss relationship se pehle I was in relationship with a boy. I loved him very deeply.hamari shaadi bhi fix kar di thi appa ne, but he betrayed me. He chosed someone else over me. That broke me apart and I tried to finish myself. But now I am over him and want to start a fresh relationship with me. She said to which prateek said -i know, tumhare appa ne bataya tha and I really don't have any problem with it. He said making ishita sigh in relief while his mother's expression changed hearing that. 

After that they talked for sometime and finally prateek and his family went .

In prateek's house, 

Prateek's mom-i don't like this alliance. Maine wahan kuch nahi bola kyunki tumne haan keh di thi but I really don't want this marriage to happen. 

Prateek -but why amma, she is just too good. Too pretty to be denied.

Prateek's amma -but she is not fresh, I want a fresh girl for u. Woh already relationship mein thi. I don't want her in ur life. 

Prateek -woh relationship mein thi that doesn't mean she is not fresh. Amma, she is tam-bram, I don't think she have crossed her limits before marriage. 

Prateek's mother -i don't trust these girls of today, kya pata sach mein muh kala kiya ho. Issliye yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti. 

Prateek -this is not done, amma. Mujhe ishita bahut pasand aayi hai. Aap bas apni assumption ke kaaran itni achchi ladki ko kaise mana kar sakti hai. If u want u can get her tested. He said making his amma look at him. 

Amma -kya matlab, we can know about all this also. 

Prateek -i don't know precisely but Maine suna hai that we can test the virginity of the girl. There r some test which doctor conduct and tell us whether ishita is virgin or not. If she is virgin then I can happily marry her but if she is not, we will break the alliance. 

Prateek's mom -good idea, hum kal hi ishita ko le jayenge doctor ke paas. 

Prateek -but kaise I mean will be agree. 

Prateek's mom-that I will take care of, hume kal bas doctor ke paas jaana hai. Now only a doctor can help us.she said and both smiled. 

Next morning, Ruhi come to meet ishita is it was her holiday. Ishita told her about her marriage making ruhi's face fall. 

Ishita -what happened bachcha, why my baby is sad?? 

Ruhi -aapki shaadi ho jayegi toh Aap mujhe time nahi de paogi naa.i will miss u. 

Ishita -nothing like that,u can come and meet me, whenever u want. 

Ruhi -aur agar uncle ko ganda lagaa toh?? 

Ishita -then I will make him understand that rooh bachcha is my jaan, don't stop her from meeting me. She said smiling and Ruhi hugged her tightly. 

Ruhi pecked her cheek and said -u know aunty, Aap meri best friend ho. I love u alot. 

Ishita -i love u too, achcha bachcha, tell me,tumhare papa kaise hai?? 

Ruhi-papa, he is good. Those jyafa busy hai aaj kal,thodi tabiyat bhi kharab thi unki, but now he is fine. 

Ishita -kya hua doctor ko. 

Ruhi giggled hearing doctor and said-unhe cold ho gaya tha.

Ishita -doctor ho kar khud ka khayal nahi rakh paate. 

Ruhi -papa apna bilkul khayal nahi rakhte, aunty. Main jab daanti ho toh thoda dhyaan rakhte hai, otherwise he is very careless about himself. 

Ishita -achcha rooh, tumse kuch puchun, tumhe bura toh nahi lagega. 

Ruhi -nahi aunty puchiye. 

Ishita -tumhari mumma bahut sundar thi kya?? I mean, was she pretty??

Ruhi face fell hearing about her mother and said hugging ishita -i don't wanna talk about her, she was bad. She left us alone. 

Ishita felt bad for hurting Ruhi and thought to cheer her up. She caressed her hair and said -sorry bachche, I hurt u. Ek kaam karte hai tumhe happy karne ke liye ek cake bake karte hai. She said and Ruhi nodded happily. 

Ishru baked cake together and was relishing it when the doorbell rang. Amma opened the door and saw prateek and his mother standing there. She welcomed them and called ishita. Ishita made a face but sat with them. 

Prateek's mother talk for sometime casually and then said that she want to conduct some test of ishita and prateek. 

At first amma and ishita was shocked hearing this but prateek's mother was very smartly convincing them saying its very essential to get medical test done of the bride and groom to know is there any complications. She even gave few examples. Amma was thinking about it when ishita said -ok, I am ready for this. But test mere doctor karenge. He is very good, doctor. I go only to him. She said happily thinking that she can meet Raman because of this. 

Prateek and his mother was first reluctant to accept this but then his mother agreed.prateek asked why she did so, what if the doctor denied to conduct the test. To which his mother said, money can do everything in the world. 

Ishita got happy thinking about meeting Raman and got ready wearing a blue suit as she came to know from Ruhi that blue is his favourite colour. 

Soon they reached hospital. Prateek's mother made ishita sit with Ruhi while she went to meet Raman in private. 

Raman was busy in his work when she entered his cabin. 

Raman raised his head and said -yes, what u want. Aur aap iss tarah ander kaise aa gayi. Abhi toh kisi gents ka turn hai. 

Lady -yes, yes, I am going. Just came to give u something. 

Raman -aap? mujhe? kya dene aayi hai??

She took out some money from her purse and said -yeh dene aayi hoon.

Raman -yeh kis liye, paise baahar deposit hote hai. 

Prateek's mother-aap rakh lo, it's for u. 

Raman look at her with confused eyes and said -kis liye?? 

Prateek's mother-kuch kaam hai tumse. 

Raman -kya?? 

Prateek's mother-baahar meri bahu baithi hai, she was saying when Raman said -agar aap uske hone wale bachche ka gender janne aayi hai toh, he was saying when she said -nahi, nothing like that. I just want u to check and tell ki that whether she is virgin or not. 

Raman got confused hearing this and said -bahu virgin hai yaa nahi. How can I tell u that. Ask ur son. 

Prateek's mother -u r not getting my point, she is not my daughter in law yet. She is going to marry my son. She had a relationship with another boy. So I just wanna check whether she is fresh or not for my son. U please check and tell me, I will give u whatever amount u want. Just do it for me. She said making Raman shocked to no end. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part ,enjoy .
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
thanks for the PM 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3