Aao Saheb is the culpirt?

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The way Aao Saheb was asking the villagers for gifts I don't find her intentions right. It could be that Aao Saheb knew about Anu epilepsy beforehand that's why she got Anu married to Atul even though she was illiterate. The villagers give so much gold and money on the name of this so called "Devi". Aao Saheb kept Anu as her DIL and broke all relations with Atul and Madhuri maybe because she wanted to use Anu to earn money. 
It could also be Aao Saheb has been drugging Anu to make her ill so that she can use her to make money. I feel Aao Saheb isn't what she shows to everyone she has her own agenda's. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooohh.. that could be a riveting storyline, but I don't think Ahilya is capable of such treachery.. I think what the show tried to highlight is the lack of information especially regarding mental health issues, and considering they live in a village, belief in unnatural forces in the name of religion is a common practice. 
Although, I do think Ahilya called on those people who attacked Kalyani..
altgr thumbnail
I never thought this way. I don't want Aao Saheb as a negative character but anything can happen. Let's see.
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This thought did cross my mind.. it will be a kind of revelation! 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think she truly believes that Anupriya is being possessed by Devi something. Seeing how this is a rural village who still believes in such a thing. I mean these things will not happen in urban cities and all.
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG! ðŸ˜² Never thought this way! It's very much possible especially in the last scene where she burned kalyani's pic & told the villager's that not to worry she isn't going to comeback again to create further problem, so it's actually giving the vibes that what she was doing with anupriya was intentionally n in a well planned manner n will continue doing so!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think Aao Saheb wanted to kill Kalyani. I think she just wanted to eliminate her presence from their house. Especially seeing how Rao Saheb wants her to stay very much. But, what I am not understanding is how Rao Saheb is a man of the family and the head of the family and is following Aao Saheb's every commands and decisions. Does he not have a voice or authority in this family. Seeing that this is India and a very patriarchal society.