Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser!!! Raman angry on Ishita as she had done what Ashok said... Eagerly waiting for the update dear... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pm
Please continue soon 
smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very interesting teaser
Now Raman will help her
Please update soon
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting teaser 
Thanks for the pm 
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 

Toshiji is still angry on Ishita for ruining Raman's life 
but it also seems like there is a soft corner for Ishita too 
especially after hearing about her life 
Raman scolding Ishita was really awesome it also seems like 
both Ishita and Raman needs to talk 
I wonder if he will ask her to work at his company 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends back with new update . 

Part 7

Ishra settled in his car and drove towards her PG hostel , on the way both were silent .  Raman was thinking ways to start conversation while ishita was feeling ashamed thinking what Raman and toshiji must be thinking about her seeing her in this dress and knowing about her situation. To escape from his questions she was looking out but time to time pulling her dress down , feeling shy . Raman thought for long and finally asked "you told that you got to know about Ashok's evil plans few days after you joined his office, did he misbehaved with you ".

I- humm , one day he called me in his cabin and tried to come close to me . I warned him not to try on me as I m already married  That day he said sorry but I had noticed his lusty eyes and double meaning talks many time . 

R-(glaring her )- if you know about his bad intentions then why don't you left the job not only that you came to party wearing such dress and telling that you were careful. 

I- he had given this dress to me and told me to wear as it's a clients party and he don't want his PA to look bahenji in front of his clients .

R- usne bola aur tumne pahen liya .

He said almost shouting on her, her eyes got watery and she said " what else I would had done , I had to save my job. I m trying for new job but had to work with him till I get a new one."

Raman looked at her and asked angrily " this stupid job is more important than your dignity " .

I- aapko pata hai Raman when I left my house , I have very few money, some five thousand rupees, I took a room in a very cheap hotel to save money then I searched this PG hostel for two days so that I can get a room to live that to in a reasonable cost which I can afford.  I got this hostel room which has a monthly rent of two thousand five hundred rupees, that j had to give before I shift . I gave that money,some money got spend in food and fairs of auto riksaw .Now i was only left with fifteen hundred rupees , I had managed my rest of one and half month in that fifteen hundred rupees , till I get my first salary.  

Raman was surprised listening to this and asked " how you managed for so many days in such small money ".

I- I couldn't manage in that money so I borrowed some money from my some friends and returned them after I got my salary . 

R- why didn't you come back to house .

I- how can I come to your house after knowing well that you and mummyji both were angry on me aur waise bhi , I had given you reason to hate me . Kis muh se aati aapke yahaan mein. I didn't have that much courage to face you and mummyji after doing so wrong with you .

Raman didn't spoke anything more and continued driving , soon they reached the place where her PG home was there.  She told him to stop the car there itself , Raman saw the place and ask " where do you live, I can't see any PG hostel over here ".

I- actually it's not here , I have to go in this lane, there is a house of about 20 rooms , we girls live there. It's a small lane your car can not enter , you leave me here I will go .

R- ok bye .

I- bye .

Saying so ishita got down from his car and was going when Raman called her from behind , she turned and he said " no need to go to Ashok's office again ".

Ishita looked at him for sometimes then spoke " it's my job , how many days ..."

R- (interrupting her in mid )- no need to join his office again , come to my office , I will appoint you .

I- Raman ji I had already done so wrong with you , now I can't take any favour from you . Don't worry I will manage and will search a new job asap .

R- it's not a favour , it's for your safety , if you think that it's a favour , keep searching job and leave my job when you get a nice one somewhere else .

Ishita didn't spoke anything just nodded and said " ok I will come in time ".

Saying so she started going while Raman was still standing there, he wanted to know where she live . Ishita pulled her dress down and started walking with fast steps towards her hostel . She was just entering the lane when Raman noticed a group of boys who were standing bit far, walked to ishita . She fasten her speed and was going when a boy from the group held ishita's hand and started pulling her close to him while she was struggling to free herself . Finally when he didn't left her hand, she slapped him hard making him hold his cheek . Raman witnessed this and walk out of the car , he walked towards them to know what's happening . That's when he saw the boy held ishita hand again and spoke twisting it " I m trying on you for so many days and you are denying ,  you pretend to be a nice girl and spending nights with rich people , pahle bol diya hota 
that you sell yourself for money, I would had also given you money and enjoy ".

Ishita started crying listening to this while Raman couldn't stop himself and punched the boy hard , he fell on ground while ishita went behind Raman . He hide her behind him and shouted " how dare you speak such cheap words for her ".

B- kyun teri bahen lagti hai Kya. 

R- of course bahen lagti hai but yours not mine , now come and say sorry to her .

B- tera dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai , why I will say sorry to her moreover who are you to instruct me . Your work is done na, you had enjoyed with her now let us enjoy, why you are poking your...

He was yet to complete his sentence when Raman started beating him .His friends came forward to save him and beat Raman but they also got beaten and ran from there before Raman could call police . Ishita was standing in the corner with teary eyes, hugging herself getting scared of happenings . After the boy gang left Raman looked at her angrily and ordered
" pack your bags, you are not living in this area any more " .

She got scared seeing his anger but thought to ask and spoke meekly " I had already paid for this month and where I will get a room immediately ".

Raman saw her and spoke " I told you just go and bring your luggage ".

I- but ...

R- hadn't you listened to me .

Ishita nodded like scared kitten and walked towards her hostel, he too started following her . Soon they reached her hostel , she turned to him , he said " I m waiting you go and bring your stuff ".

She nodded and went inside .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment .
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Ishu is facing so much alone 
She dont have enough money so she us adjusting job in ashok company
Raman saw all her sifferings
He offered her job and seeing her getting teased he even made her vacate the room
Continue soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di