Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4me2

Haan par Aladdin ko khud iss baat ke pata nahi hai ki nakchadi ne uska dil le liye hai 

Haan same goes for Our Nakalchi Chorni too jiska Dil bhi Kaalechor ne chura liya hai 😳 . But Dono ko hi iss baat ka ehsaas nahi hai .Par I am sure jaldi hi hoga . Soon Yasmine gonna be in Aladdin's home & she will see the torture happening on Aladdin by his Chacha-Chachi . So we might see the start of their Friendship 😳
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Of course. Abhi kisi ko bhi is baat ka ehsaas nahi hoga. Hoga shayad tabhi jab dono akele ho. I love that their friendship will start in his home. She will know how the evil trio is. This will help her in the future too if they ever try to harm either of them. 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Haan par Aladdin ko khud iss baat ke pata nahi hai ki nakchadi ne uska dil le liye hai 

Aur CVs lagta nahi ki use jald pata chalne denge bhi
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

There in no way Our KalaChor will let his Nakchadi fall somewhere in Trap . He may call her as Nakalchi Chorni par Ussi Nakalchi CHorni ne uska Dil chura liya hai 😳😉

Aaye haaye! Kya baat hai! Kya baat kahi!
Waaah! 
I hope yahi ho
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Haan same goes for Our Nakalchi Chorni too jiska Dil bhi Kaalechor ne chura liya hai  😳 . But Dono ko hi iss baat ka ehsaas nahi hai .Par I am sure jaldi hi hoga . Soon Yasmine gonna be in Aladdin's home & she will see the torture happening on Aladdin by his Chacha-Chachi . So we might see the start of their Friendship 😳

Yes right and after Yasmine's mooh tod jawaab to the Wazirof her father's kingdom, she will give a mooh, haath, pair, aankh, naak, full body tod jawaab toh Naz & co😈
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Of course. Abhi kisi ko bhi is baat ka ehsaas nahi hoga. Hoga shayad tabhi jab dono akele ho. I love that their friendship will start in his home. She will know how the evil trio is. This will help her in the future too if they ever try to harm either of them. 

Yes, Yasmine is one strong girl and doesn't tolerate nonsense from people 😎
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Aur CVs lagta nahi ki use jald pata chalne denge bhi

Haan dono aise hi ghoomenge 
4me2 thumbnail

Yes right and after Yasmine's mooh tod jawaab to the Wazirof her father's kingdom, she will give a mooh, haath, pair, aankh, naak, full body tod jawaab toh Naz & co😈

Waah kya baat boli hai aapne 👏
4me2 thumbnail

Yes, Yasmine is one strong girl and doesn't tolerate nonsense from people 😎

Of course. Aisi hona bhi chahiye nahi Jafar jaise log to notch notch ke kha jayenge