Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sloppyjoe
Amazing storyline, I am reading it non stop.
You really have a talent playing with words.This story is a package of emotions, pain, compatibility, love, despair, separation, attraction, pull, and the most important, flows of flaws in each character.No one is perfect.Very much A Walk to Remember feel to it, not the story but the feel.That is my the most favourite book I invested time in several time.
Beautiful 👏👏 Work
I found you on twitter and requested you many times access to your blogs,plz do consider.
I am just a reader, not a writer or having any intentions like that.
Regards
Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya
Okay so khushi knew why arnav said all that
I thought she doesn't know and hates himAnd aadi was all the time with arnavAt least khushi is giving arnav a chance to prove himselfNow who's this new entry donHope he won't harm arshi
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
Introduction: Rohan Sippy is happily married to Tanya, yet his casanova ways remain unchanged as he continues to charm other women. However,...
Introduction : Rajji and Dheeraj are bound by a marriage born of betrayal, fear, and dignity rather than love. As their feudal families clash...
174