Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 6

Iyer's had dinner with ruman and then Raman said -thank u so much Mr iyer for such lovely dinner. Hum chalein ab?? 

Ishita -itni jaldi, abhi toh meri aur rooh ki baatein bhi nahi hui, abhi toh maine rooh ko apne toys bhi nahi dikhaye. She said making a baby face. 

Appa smiled and said -let her show her collection, Dr bhalla, warna yeh muh banayi rahegi. 

Raman smiled and said -ok rooh, go with aunty. He said and Ruhi went happily with ishita. 

Raman smiled and said -they have such instant bond. Dekh kar lagta hi nahi ki yeh dono aaj pehli baar mile hai. 

Appa -meri kanna bahut hasmukh hai. Very loving and caring, usne uske saath itna bura kiya, tabhi yeh aisi murjha gayi thi, but now I am happy that she is recovering fast forgetting him. It's all because of u, aapne usse zindagi ka asli Matlab samjha diya, warna hum usse kho hi dete. 

Raman smiled and said -why u r saying this again and again.  It was my job, Mr iyer. 

Appa look at Raman in gratitude when ishru came out, Ruhi was holding a big teddy bear in her hand. Raman saw this and asked -what's this beta?? 

Ruhi -aunty ne diya, gift. 

Raman -how many gift u will take from her, baby. Return it. 

Ruhi nodded and was returning the teddy when Ishita said-le lene dijiye naa, Maine diya hai. She liked it very much. 

Raman -but ishita ji, he was saying when ishita said -firstly,i am not ishita ji  ,call me ishita and secondly, please le lene dijiye naa. Please. She said with pleading eyes. Ruhi too made a puppy face. 

Seeing them Raman said -ok, but aunty ko bhi kuch do return mein. 

Ruhi thought for a while and said -aunty ,kissie loge??

Ishita-ek big hug ke saath, she said and hugged Ruhi. Ruhi too kissed ishita tight and raman said -if u guys r over with ur friendship, to shall we leave rooh. 

Ruhi look at him and nodded. 

Ishita -appa, main Ruhi ko neeche tak drop karke aati hoon. 

Raman -arey nahi, it's not needed. He was saying but ishita was already out with Ruhi. 

Raman took their blessings and went out. Ruhi was going fastly while ishita came to Raman's level and said -thank u doc, mujhe bahut khushi hui ki aap aaye. 

Raman -thanks toh mujhe kehna chahiye, for such wonderful evening.the food was really good. 

Ishita -aapko achcha lagaa, Maine choley specially aapke liye banaye the. 

Raman -u know making Punjabi food. 

Ishita -haan, seekha tha. He liked it, uske liye seekha tha. She said looking down. 

Raman -i am really sorry, Maine aapko uski yaad dila di. 

Ishita -its OK, achcha uss din hamari baat adhuri reh gayi thi. 

Raman look at her and asked -kaun si baat?? 

Ishita -u wanted to share ur past with me. 

Raman -i wanted to?? 

Ishita -nahi, actually I wanted to know. Please naa doc, aap mujhe batayenge ki aapka break up kyun hua, if u not feel bad. 

Raman -why u r so interested in knowing my past?? 

Ishita -woh kuch khaas nahi. I actually wanna know ki koi aapko kaise chod sakta hai, I mean u r so handsome, so caring, Aap sabka itna khayal rakhte hai. U love ur daughter so much then how can someone leave u. 

Raman smiled hearing her and said -thank u, but I am not that good. I am OK kind of person. Aur rahi baat meri wife ki, he was saying when she said -u mean ex wife. 

Raman -yes, I mean ex wife. She left me because she got someone else. Uske liye mera pyaar pura nahi padha.thats it. 

Ishita -gosh, what the heck. Yeh kya reason hua cheat karne ka. 

Raman look at her and said -joh bhi hai, yeh hi hai. I hope u will not ask this question again. Shayad har baar main Itni calmly answer naa de paaun. 

Ishita -oh I hurt u, shit I hurt u again. I am sorry, I am really sorry. Maine aapko phir hurt kar diya. Ab ruhi mujhse friendship tod legi. Sorry doc, she was saying when Raman said -nothing like that will happen. I  not hurt, just bit disturbed. I don't wanna talk about her. 

Ishita -sorry doc, aap please gussa mat hoiyega. Don't break anything, don't hurt u. Don't cry also, she was saying when Raman said -relax, I am good. I am not going to cry. 

Ishita -look at me, let me see.she said making him look at her. She start looking at his eyes thouroughly while he too was looking at her. 

At first it was a casual eye lock but after sometime both were lost in looking at each other. Her hand was resting on his cheek and both were looking at each other oblivious of the surroundings when Ruhi shouted, papa,breaking their trance.ishita noticed her hand on his cheek and removed it instantly feeling awkward. 

Both look at Ruhi and she said -papa, u r not listening to me. I  calling u naa. 

Raman -kya hua bachcha??he asked all lost. 

Ruhi -i am tired, let's go home. 

Raman nodded and said looking at ishita -we have to go. 

Ishita nodded and ruman settled in the car. 

Raman was about to drive when ishita said -drive carefully. 

Raman look at her and nodded.then he start the car and soon he was out of sight. 

Ishita stood there for sometime thinking about their little eyelock and felt shiver feeling his gaze. 

Ishita smiled and said -shit, what was that, I never felt something like this before. It was just too, too, too, don't know what. She said and went back. 

On other hand, Raman was also driving and thinking about their eyelock. 

Raman -what was that, Raman. How can u look at her like this, it's better to stay away from her. Apni choti si duniya mein khush reh. He said and drove away. 

Slowly time started passing, one month passed like this. Ishita got a nice job and was settling well in her job. On other hand, ruman was also loving their life peacefully. 

Ishra never met in the month due to their tight schedule. Sometimes, Ruhi came with her driver to meet ishita but ishra could never meet. 

One day, amma -appa were sitting and talking with each other when ishita came and said -aapne bulaya, amma??

Amma -haan kanna, baitho. 

Ishita settled on the couch and appa said showing her a pic -see kanna, how's he?? 

Ishita look at appa and said -for what?? 

Amma -tumhari shaadi ke liye, kaana.

Ishita -shaadi, Itni jaldi, kyun amma, kyun appa. itni kya jaldi hai, appa?? I want some time. 

Appa-u will get ample time, kanna. Hum bas chahte hai ki tu Ek baar prateek se mil le. Bahut achcha ladka hai, aur family bhi bahut achchi hai. Tu dekh le, agar tumhe achcha lagega tabhi baat aage badhayenge. Tujhe force nahi karenge. 

Ishita -but appa, she was saying when amma said-ek baar mil le, kanna. Jab tune decide kar liya hai ki apni zindagi mein apna past bhool kar aage badhegi then do this. Prateek bahut achcha ladka hai. 

Ishita thought for a while and then said looking at her parent face -ok, amma-appa. Agar aap log chahte hai toh main zarur milungi. I just want u two to be happy. 

Amma -appa got happy hearing this and said -and we want u to be happy. 

Ishita -but agar mujhe pasand nahi aaya toh?? 

Amma -then we will not force u, but I know tum prateek ko mana nahi karogi, he is too good to deny. 

Ishita just nodded and next day she met prateek and his family. He was a handsome boy with nice family. Appa asked ishita her opinion. Though she was not ready for the marriage but as she don't have any reason to deny and also because her parent was too happy, she said yes for the marriage. 

Amma -appa got too happy and Ishita's marriage got fixed with prateek.

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
pls update soon its a request
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Ishru scene was so cute
Both ishra felt something then left it thinking awkward
Ishu's marriage is fixed with prateek
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Ishita is so cute just like ruhi.
Ishru bonded well in such a short time.
Loved ishra little moments.
Ishu agreed to marry for her parents happiness.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb nice fabulous update di
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing