Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Lol you got me at the door opening I thought it would be Lavanya πŸ˜†

Haha! Arnav got a male PA now...but there is La  in this part...surprising people...πŸ˜†
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Wow!! That would be great if you finish it by Tuesday and post it.. can't wait anymore..
[/QUOTE
Sorry sweetheart, yesterday we had a crisis at work...so had meetings going on till midnight...Today, I am going to post the part before I sleep...I can't take it anymoreπŸ˜†...I need to deliver...😳

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

I hope Arnav is not sulking and avoiding her just because of that. 

πŸ˜† Omg,,,,after reading your line, I couldn't get sulking Arnav's picture out of my mind...awww.. I love sulking Arnav...smooches!!!
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Waiting eagerly

But must say, ASR and this much calm when his Khushi is talking about a romantic dinner with someone else

Thanks Zoya...next chapter coming soon...and we would get to see Arnav's intentions..
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richelle

Awesum...Khushi so looking forward to da date n Arnav cancelled...love hw she used Suraj to provoke him even tho it irked him a bit bt den he sed its ok for her to go wid Suraj...wonder wat he is up to cos der is no meeting.

Haha! Suraj is no less...I hope everybody enjoys this Chapter..
matosarah thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

check1511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update - specially the surprise which arnav planned for khushi. Hats off to your writing - keep writing - all the very best & God bless you
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
 Lol.. right on time..
Will read and get back..

Hey Satz! Thank you so much for this wonderful long updare dear.. 
      Poor suraj.. his Himalayan princess is too cold πŸ˜† she is deeply falling for this guy and trying hard to protect herself by being rude to him..but does this really work?? She will fall for him... now that she has taken his number from kushi, hope she will call him.. I loved arnav's comment about suraj that,  "locality is safe but not the person who accompanied her". He is very sure that suraj will charm that girl πŸ˜†

Coming to lavanya, she is obsessed or rather possessed when it comes to arnav.. she is planning to kill kushi and the baby.. my God! She is mad 😑 now her mother is regretting the day she invited arnav.. " As you sow, so you shall reap".  And looks like lavanya has some psychic issues.. hope she will be able to control her daughter.

Arnav is still giving a chance to lavanya though he is not convinced with her.. hope he will realise how wicked she is and will throw her away from their lives..

The chemistry between arshi is back with this update. So, this was the surprise he had planned for them and cancelled  the dinner plans. Poor kushi.. she was so disappointed that he doesn't care for her.. I'm glad arnav didn't make any comment when she said how rich he is.. though they feel that things are falling into place, that underlying tension is always there and cannot speak openly.. especially for kushi.. she is always worried about his reaction in every instance.. I know!  if her innocence is proved, the story is done.. but I'm just waiting for that blow to see arnav's reaction dear..

Though it was a long update, yeh dil manage more.. I'm already waiting for the next update satz πŸ˜³
Edited by pravallika - 5 years ago
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...loved arnavs surprise...so from now on I guess we can see d ice princess melt a bit n Cmng to la man she is pathetic n a psycho...n y her mother is being silent...will be waiting for the next update...
Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awww ...
U make me blush... 
Edited by Peppermint55 - 5 years ago