eagerly waiting di..
m re-reading it too..
can't get enough of this arnv n khushi
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Just wanted to know as its been a long time 

I knowww. and I am feeling very frustrated about it... I so want to finish this and start another...😭
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pirl18

eagerly waiting di..
m re-reading it too..
can't get enough of this arnv n khushi

Heheh, me and you both...can't have enuf of these two. πŸ˜†
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matosarah

Thanks Suniti, I am not waiting to come back from Singapore to write the next Chapter...Writing this weekend πŸ€—

Waiting dear...hope to get the chapter on SundayπŸ˜‰.
laura1218 thumbnail
Waiting for the next update. Keep safe...
matosarah thumbnail
Teaser Chapter 34- 

Khushi didn't give a chance to Arnav to speak and started her inquiry. "I am ready, what time would you be home? And where are we going?

"Hold on Khushi. He straightened in his chair and looked towards the door as he heard the knock and gestured Sumit to come inside and take the seat. "Actual, I was calling to tell you, I would have to postpone our dinner to some other day as I have an important meeting. Don't wait for me, I will be late.

Khushi held fast on the phone as shades of anger and betrayal displayed on her face. For few seconds she was speechless. Arnav waited for her to say something and almost changed his plans when he started. "Khushi?

"It's ok. Came a bitter reply from the other side "Actual, I also had plans. Suraj had called asking me to go out with him. She tried to prompt an angry response from his side.

Arnav got up from his seat and walked down to the window and said softly. "Did he now? I hope you said no to him.

"Why should I? He is my friend also now and needed my help. Khushi's heart was breaking in million pieces as she tried to provoke Arnav.

"But you are not going with him, are you? He prompted in threatening tone and she refused to back down now. "Of course, I am going.

"And where is he taking you? He asked.

"On a romantic drive and then dinner probably. She instigated and felt pleased when she heard a growl from other side. "If he likes his teeth in his mouth, he would do no such thing.

"Ha! Strange he also offered to beat you up, if you broke our date. Maybe I should take up his offer. She said that in threatening manner in her soft voice and he chuckled at the other end. "Minx, don't you like that idea of seeing me beaten up.

"Huh! Right now? Very much so. She retorted angrily.

"What if I tell you, I would take you out tomorrow. He tried to placate her, and she shook her head feeling dejected and almost weepy.

"So, you don't mind, if I go with Suraj today, not that I am asking your permission. She said in bit stronger voice, hoping he would assert his bullheaded possessiveness now, so she could have full blown fight with him. But for some reason, he was taking this very mildly. Maybe he knew, she won't go out with Suraj.

"I don't mind. His mild reply was a surprise and disappointment to her.

"Well, goodbye then. Without hearing anything else, she cut the line and bit her lips as sob was caught in her throat.

Arnav smiled as he looked at the phone in his hand and Sumit, cleared his throat from behind trying to get his attention. When Arnav looked up, Sumit said in puzzled tone. "But Sir, we don't have any meeting for this evening, or I am not aware of it.

Arnav chuckled and agreed. "No, I think we had enough meetings for today. I will see you tomorrow.

Sumit Goyal, simply nodded his head and made his way to the door. 

If his boss had lied to his wife about the meeting, it was none of his business. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so this is the last line, I could write today as I need to sleep and get up early early morning to be at work at 630a. :( 

There would be 2 more pages and hopefully, I would get time to finish the entire chapter.

So what do you think is happening here...between our couple..πŸ˜‰

Take care and love ya all!

Satz

Drdear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
:( was waiting for update. Have to be satisfied only with teaser.please update soon
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice seeing Arnav being calm even when Khushi is provoking him at the best she can. Wondering what made possessive and jealous Arnav change so drastically even though he is comfortable with Suraj now. It is Khushi's mood swings making her emotionally drain and wanting to spend time with Arnav.
Will be waiting for the update
Thanks for the Teaser.