Durga laksmi sarwaswati send Goons to kill Guddan - New segment

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
😲😑in teno ko Jala dalo 
After haldi Durga Lakshmi saru ne Guddan ke hatho me like Diya tumse na ho payega or to or 

Gundey bhej diye to kill her with khud love bachake Devi ma ke madir me ghus gayi 

Aur an woh in Tino ki saas banje dekgayeigi aur inko maza chakhayegi πŸ˜‘😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is shocking. I never expected this kind of behaviour from three dil.😑
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

This is shocking. I never expected this kind of behaviour from three dil. 😑

Exactly I was shocked to hell 

But accha yh hua now Guddan is determined to be mil ND will make them pay for thier deeds πŸ˜‘
swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just imagine even when AJ is strict these bahus r showing their villainous avatar.If he was not like this they would have looted him by now and made him penniless.Our guddan can not Even think of harming someone  even if they do bad with her.I feel AJ can see right through his bahus.Guddan might fill AJ's life with colors and happiness while AJ can become her support system.He is hiding his pain behind his strict behavior while she is hiding her pain behind her smile.I really hope guddan teaches her bahus a lesson. Edited by swapralina - 5 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapralina

Just imagine even when AJ is strict these bahus r showing their villainous avatar.If he was not like this they would have looted him by now and made him penniless.Our guddan can not Even think of harming someone  even if they do bad with her.I feel AJ can see right through his bahus.Guddan might fill AJ's life with colors and happiness while AJ can become her support system.He is hiding his pain behind his strict behavior while she is hiding her pain behind her smile.I really hope guddan teaches her bahus a lesson.

Wahi to AJ can judge people he know his bahus some how he know Lakshmi ND saru are behind his property ND buisness that's why woh it a strict hota hai unko control me rakhnry ke lite but suorisingly Durga he can't think Durga can do sucht thing😲g
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mujhe to achha laga kyuki finally in teeno ki wajah se guddan #Aj se shadi karegi