Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting Chapter 

I felt Neha was wrong to tell Toshiji the truth it was not her place 
to interfere in between Raman and Ishita 
Toshiji was furious and just wanted Ishita out of her house but Raman
told her they should tell her parents first and Toshiji agrees 
even her parents were angry that she blindly married Raman for revenge and getting justice
for Neha 
Raman now wonders if Ishita and Ashok have a relationship between them 
waiting to see now what will happen when Ishita awakes 
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting and Awesome Teaser 
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part4
awesome update
ishita was very confident about exposing Raman
but her friend came and she came to know what a fool she has made out of herself
she is badly stuck now
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 6

R- waise bhi ishita is not in my life and what she do in her life is totally her concern, I don't care . It's just I felt that she was uncomfortable and her boss was talking about spiking her drink , I thought may be he want to take her advantage thars why I brought her here . You don't think much , she will wake and go .that's it . It's just coincidence that she is ishita but I would had help any girl , who would had been in her place.

Toshiji looked at him with proud and spoke
" that's like my son".

Talking so both started sipping their morning tea .On the other hand ishita woke with heavy head , she held her head in her both hands and got up moaning in pain . She opened her eyes and saw the place , she tried to recall the place but couldn't.  Ishita then recalled that she was in party and she didn't recalled anything more than that . She got worried thinking that may Ashok had done something as she was very well acquinted with his bad motives. She recalled it was him only who had forced her to wear such short cloths though she was not willing to . Fearing of the worst, she checked herself and bed .She got relieved noticing herself ok, then thought where she is . Thinking so she got down of the bed and moved out of the room . She walked out of the room and went towards the hall with slow steps. She heard talks of two people and walked towards the direction but her steps halted the moment she saw the Raman and toshiji. She pulled her dress down and walked towards them .There was a pin drop silence in the room for sometimes then ishita broke the ice and asked " how come I m here ".

R- I brought you here .

I- aap kyun , I mean where did you find me . I went to party with my boss , I just remember this only , phir mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi . Kahaan mili main aapko .

R- I was also in same party , I heard Ashok talking wrong about you , even he has spiked your drink , I thought he can ...so I brought you here .

Raman was saying this looking at ishita while her head was down with shame . She was feeling so ashamed of herself that Raman has saved her dignity and she was standing in such short dress in front of her mother in law .She cursed her bad luck again and then spoke meekly " thankyou so much Raman ji, I can't thankyou much for the favour you have done to me .I don't know what would had happened to me if you were not there. "

R- (getting bit angry)- it would had been better if you have been little careful . It would look nice than thanking me .

I- I was careful but couldn't understand when he spiked my drink .

R- he didn't spiked your drink but your water , can't you do your work by yourself why do you need someone that to Ashok type people to buy your drinks or bring water for you .

He scolded her actually like a husband while she answered meekly like his wife " I was not depending on him but he himself was getting more helpful to me ".

R- didn't you had a bit doubt on him .

I- I had , I was careful but...

R- that's what I wanna know that if you were careful then how come this happened just think if I would not be there then ...

I- please done say that , agar aisa kuch hota then I didn't have any option than dying .

R- why dying, you would had fought...

I- I m tired of fighting from everyone alone , now I don't have courage to fight with anyone , dying would be easier than that .

She completed her sentence and started crying , Raman felt bad seeing her while toshiji made face and spoke" nothing has happened na, then stop your drama and leave my house asap . Tu to khud sabko zindagi barbaad karti hai , what can happen  to you . Remember you were the one who had ruined my son's life ."

Toshiji spoke glaring ishita when Raman said " ma please , don't mix both the situations they are different ".

I- no Raman ji let her tell , I had done mistake , so I m entitled to listen all this but at the same time I want to apologize to you both .

T- you want to apolozise from us ?

I- yes mummyji, I never got a chance to apologize to you for my deeds . I know you hate me but as I had done the mistake , I need to apolgize to you and Raman ji both. I m not that bad which I had done. it's my fault that I didn't had the correct information .main to kisi ka achcha hi karne chali thi but never know that I m trapping a innocent person . I had already done blunder which I can't undo , just wanted to say sorry to you both . I m sorry mummyji I had broke your trust , sorry Raman ji for mistrusting you . I don't have much to say .

Ishita spoke folding her hands in front of toshiji and Raman . Toshiji didn't bothered much but Raman's heart melted . He looked at ishita who was trying to pull her knee length dress down to cover her knees but it was not happening .  That's when the help showed up with a glass of lemon water .Ishita had it and spoke " thank you so much Raman ji for helping me last night , don't know what Ashok sir had planned for me . Seems I have to leave this job too".

Talking this to herself she got up and said " I think I should leave now ".

Saying so she turn to go when Raman spoke " listen I m going towards your house , wait for me , I will drop you ."

Ishita made a sad face and spoke " I don't live with Amma appa anymore , you go your way I will help myself ".

Toshiji and Raman got bit surprised listening this and toshiji asked " why you don't live with your parents?".

I- after going from here, Amma beat me a lot , appa too scolded me . Society people too started mocking me and my parents , everytime Amma listens anything from society ladies she cursed me . I was bearing everything silently as it was happening because of my fault but that day when amma brought another alliance for me which was unsuitable for me , I patience broke . She wanted me to marry a aged widower, father of two kids, saying that I m also a left girl , now I would get alliance like this only . How much I said that I had already married and still not divorced , I don't like that person a bit , but she was not ready to listen to me . Finally I decided leave the house ending all their miseries . After that I m living in a PG hostel , doing different jobs to earn my living.  I had joined Ashok sir's firm last month itself but I got to know about his bad intentions soon . I m again in search of a new job but had to continue this and obey Ashok sir till I get a new one .

She completed herself with moist eyes Raman felt bad listening to her struggles while toshiji too was lost . Ishita joined her hands and spoke " I should leave now , Namaste ".

Saying so she was going when Raman stopped again and spoke " ishita stop , I m coming with you ".

Ishita looked at him then toshiji while Raman said " you wait I will just change and come ".

Saying so he went inside to change while ishita waited for him , soon he returned and both went out . They settled in his car and drive towards her PG hostel .

That's all for now friends , hope you like it enjoy reafing and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update dii
Felt bad for ishu
Update soon
Thnx for the pm
ishrarudi06 thumbnail