.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I know no one is forcing me to watch but I started watching kzk 2 cause the original one was part of my childhood. I know the original one became horrible but the initial episodes, the chemistry and acting of shweta and cezzane were really good. I cant see how Ekta casted Erica and Parth as they don't have the chemistry and both of their acting is quite monotonous compared to the old cast. I feel they are not emotive enough for drama.
Every episode keeps disappointing. I really wanted to enjoy this show 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly my frnd after watching today's episode I felt parth and Erica don't have any chemistry it just they are playing there own roles on which they r gud ...I felt like they are just speaking ..no feel ..jo season 1 mey anurag and prerna ko dekhar aaya tha..
parth is doing gud but the lead actress is terrible. ekta was known for casting good lead actresses, but for her massive project she cased this girl who cant act. poor parth he cant create chemistry alone when lead actress is bad actress
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Comparing   KZK1 and KZK2 is NOT  allowed in the forum.  please refrain from the same and confine the discussions to KZK2 alone 

Please refer  ATTN : Reg Comparison of KZK1 and KZK2
-Closed 

Thanks,
KZK 2 DT