Originally posted by: ikhtiyar
I know DD looks gorgeous all the time but I can't help obsessing over this look. The colour combination, styling, minimum jewellery and hair is all on point. Can be a good festive look to imitate :P
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ikhtiyar
I know DD looks gorgeous all the time but I can't help obsessing over this look. The colour combination, styling, minimum jewellery and hair is all on point. Can be a good festive look to imitate :P
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...
I don't think it is shivani shirali 😆.She doesn't design normal clothes😆.She designs only atrangi designs like chicken feather costumes,sarees with frills and half torn sleeves and tops🤣,honey bees, elephants on male suits🤣.So no way 😆
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...
Sorry i didn't like this look in the episode,the draping style and jewellary was so OTT and loud for the given occassion IMO and doesn't go with the her character in the show.And i am not fan of this draping of saree.I guess this draping is the style of Tamil brahmins.I saw them draping like this.
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...
Sorry i didn't like this look in the episode,the draping style and jewellary was so OTT and loud for the given occassion IMO and doesn't go with the her character in the show.And i am not fan of this draping of saree.I guess this draping is the style of Tamil brahmins.I saw them draping like this.