Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
But Raman is innocent😒... 
he did wrong but tried to apologise from Ishu.. Hope ishu save him..

update soon..

waiting eagerly
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 5

After a long meeting Ishita reached her office only to see all her employees were standing infront of the TV and was talking about someone. 

E1-yaar, yeh dekhne mein kitna seedha lagta tha, kaisa nikla. 

E2-really, such a disgusting man. Glad we don't have much terms with him. 

E3-yaar kitna handsome hai, u know I met him once. He has what a persona, kabhi socha nahi tha, ki yeh aisa hoga. 

They were talking when ishita went close to the TV and heard the headlines. 

Breaking news

PVR international ke CEO, Mr Raman Kumar bhalla got arrested for harassing his wife. He was harassing his wife for dowry and also doing domestic violence with her. He use to beat his wife mercilessly every night. His wife burst into tears telling her sad story. They were saying and then shagun was showed, she was crying and telling how Raman use to treat her badly 

Ishita's eyes got wide hearing this and saw raman sitting in the police vehicle going to PS. His eyes were downcasted and filled.

Ishita -sach hai, joh jaisa karta hai waisa bharta hai. Karma is a bitch. She said and went to her cabin telling everyone to go back to their work. 

Everyone nodded and went back to their work. Ishita too opened her laptop and start working but her mind was still on the news she heard a minute ago and his downcasted eyes. 

She tried to concentrate on her work and then closed the laptop in irritation. 

Ishita -mujhe kyun bura lag raha hai, mujhe toh achcha lagna chahiye. Jisne mere saath galat kiya, aaj uske saath galat ho raha hai. Mujhe maze le ne chahiye, phir mujhe khushi kyun nahi ho rahi. No, mujhe khushi ho rahi hai, I am happy. Raman deserves this, haan woh yahin deserve karta hai. Mujhe dhokha dene ke liye, mere pyaar ka mazaak udane ke liye, woh yahin deserve karta hai, he just deserve this. That's it, she said and opened her laptop again to work. Her mind was again and again going on raman but she was trying hard to concentrate on her work. 

On the other side, Raman was sitting in the jail and was remembering the fight he had with shagun when she came back in the morning. 

Flashback

Raman was too shocked to know that Shagun never apologised to ishita, she just made him a fool. He got angry thinking that and was about to call her when he saw her coming out of the cab. 

Raman went to her and held her hand angrily. 

Shagun turn to him and said -what, why u r looking at me like this. And why u r holding me so tightly, mujhe dard ho raha hai. 

Raman -tumne ishita se maafi nahi maangi thi. 

Shagun -huh?? 

Raman -tumne mujhse jhooth bola tha naa, tumne ishita se kabhi maafi nahi maangi thi naa. 

Shagun look at him from top to bottom and said -so u got to know, not bad, Raman. Ek din mein usse Itni baat kar li. 

Raman held shagun's hand angrily and said -yeh mere sawaal ka jawaab nahi. Tell me the truth, tumne ishita se kabhi maafi maangi thi yaa nahi. 

Shagun -no, I never apologised.she said making Raman shocked. 

Raman -toh tumne jhooth kyun bola tha mujhse, tell me why did u lie?? 

Shagun -main batana zaruri nahi samjhti, she said and was going when he held her by hand and said -batana hoga. 

Shagun shrugged his hand and said -kyun bolun, aur kyun safai doon main tumhe.hote kaun ho mujhse safai maangne wale,aur maine jhooth bola tha, sirf main jhooth bola tha kya, kya tumne itne saal mujhse jhooth nahi bola?? 

Raman -maine kya jhooth bola?? 

Shagun -tumhe kya lagta hai, I didn't realised anything .i didn't realised that how much u have changed after ishita went. Kya tujhe ehsaas nahi ki woh toh chali gayi hamari zindagi se, but apni chaap chod gayi. U changed after she went, maine kitni baar pucha, but u never said truth. 

Raman -maine koi jhooth nahi bola. 

Shagun -really, u tried to break our relationship after that, Ek baar nahi dus baar. Yahan tak ki tum mujhse shaadi bhi nahi karna chahte the. U have denied my parent for our marriage. Tumhe kya lagta hai raman, Main samjhi nahi tumhare inkaar ka kaaran. Pyaar ho gaya tha naa tumhe uss ishita se. U have fallen in love with her, naa.she said making Raman's eyes down. 

Shagun -tumhari jhuki nazar yeh bata rahi hai, ki main sach keh rahi hoon. Tumhe pyaar ho gaya tha naa uss behen ji se, tabhi tum mujhse rishta todna chahte the naa. 

Raman -agar tum yeh jaanti thi toh kyun shaadi ki mujhse, Main toh inkaar kar raha tha, but tumne mujhe, maa -papa ko emotional blackmail karke shaadi ki thi mujhse, why u did all this even after knowing that I don't feel for u the way u want me to feel. Main toh tumse honest hona chahta tha, but tumne hi mujhe kabhi sach bolne nahi diya. I wanted to tell u that I can't marry u, as I can't give u the love u wanted from me.

Shagun -mujhe yeh sab nahi jaana tha, kyunki main jaanti thi. I knew that, that u loved her not me. 

Raman -jab jaanti thi, toh kyun kiya itna drama to marry me. 

Shagun -kyunki main tumhe haarna nahi chahti thi,uss ishita ke saamne, I don't want to loose u. Shart tumne lagayi thi usse bewakoof banane ki, toh main kaise usse tumhe jeet lene deti. Nahi raman, I just can't let her win. 

Raman -galat keh rahi ho, shart tumne lagayi thi, Maine mana kiya tha tumhe, ki aise kisi ki feelings ki saath khelna galat hai. But u provoked me to do all that. 

Shagun -haan, kyunki main usse dikhana chahti thi ki tum mere ho,i want to teach her that she will get only insult if she lays her eyes on my things. Aur jaisa main chahti thi waisa hua bhi, tumne uska dil toda aur bharosha. Maine usse insult karwaya and she tried to commit suicide. Sab kuch sahi chal raha tha, but then u came and start shouting on me. Mere saath rishta todne ko taiyaar ho gaye the tum. Then I realised that I have lost u, Maine kho diya tha tumhe ussi din.i realised that in process of hurting her I lost u. Issliye jhoith bola tha uss din, kyunki uss din agar maine tumhe nahi roka hota, toh aaj tum mere saath nahi uss ishita ke saath hote. I did all this because I never wanted her to win. She said making Raman shocked. 

Raman -tumne yeh sab mujhse purposely karwaya, Matlab u purposely accepted that challenge. Taaki main ishita ko dil jeet kar todun. So that u can insult her. Tumne yeh sab jaan bujh kar liya and I, like an idiot. Har kuch karta gaya. Ishita se pyaar bhi kiya but bewakoof ki tarah, tumhare kehne par. I let her go. Apne pyaar ke liye kabhi stand nahi liya.tumhare emotional blackmailing mein aa kar tumse shaadi kar li. What an idiot I am, ishita was right, here saath yeh sab hua coz I was an idiot. 

Shagun -toh shaadi karke kaun saa ehsaan kiya, mujhe apni biwi ka darja toh kabhi nahi diya. U just married me raman, but never even touched me. Kya yahin hota hai shaadi ke maayne. 

Raman -really tum mujhe shaadi ka matlab samjhaogi.the one who is sleeping with my competitor for money, will tell me the meaning of marriage. 

Shagun -paise ke liye nahi, pyaar karti hoon, ashok se. Aur woh bhi pyaar karta hai mujhse. He love me the way u never loved me. Toh tumhe koi problem nahi honi chahiye ,me choosing hik over u. Tum jao naa, apni uss ishita ke paas, ab toh woh wapas bhi aa gayi hai. Tumhari zindagi mein. Jao lipat jao usse, go hug her, kiss her, bed that bitch. She said angrily when Raman held her mouth and said -dont u dare, don't u dare to say a word against her. 

Shagun -warna kya karoge. Maroge mujhe, beat me raman, slap me ,kill me. Maar dalo mujhe but still I will say, she is a bitch, a bloody bitch. She was saying when Raman slapped her hard.

Shagun hold her cheek and said -ishita characterless hai, I really wish ki woh uss din mar gayi hoti. She said only to get another slap. 

Raman -dont u dare to badmouth her, warna jaan le lunga, he was saying when police and media enter the society. Shagun ran to them and told them showing the slap marks on her cheek, that raman is an abusive husband and before raman can defend himself he got arrested. 

Shagun smirked and said going near to him -ab baaki ki mohabbat jail mein Karna, I make sure u don't come out anytime soon.dekhti hoon iss baar kaun bachata hai tumhe.she said while police took him away. 

Flashback

Raman closed his eyes and a lone year escape his eyes. He took out his wallet and from the wallet, he took out a picture of him with ishita ,which he has kept between his cards so that no-one can find it.

Ishra were standing side by side smiling at each other. He caressed the picture and said -shayad yahin meri saza hai, for not standing for my love ever. For hurting u, for letting u go. May be I deserve this only, ishita. I know tum mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi, but main phir bhi tumse maafi maangna kabhi bandh nahi karunga. I will ask for forgiveness until my last breath. Kyunki tumhari maafi ke bina, shayad main chain se mar bhi naa paun. He said and hugged the picture close to his heart. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy .
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Disgusting shagun
Cont soon
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful  Update 
Ramsn is also innocent 
Update  soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updt dii
Felt a lil bad for raman
but still ishu shouldn't forgive him so easily
updt soon dii
thnx for the pm
ISHADXIT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update superb 
Eagerly waiting for next part
Update soon
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Emotional update di
Raman love ishita 
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Plzzz..  Update soon Di 
Nd thanks for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Shagun is disgusting.
Raman got shocked knowing she did all this to insult ishu.
Shagun provoked raman n he got traped in her plan.
Ishu is disturbed knowing his arrest.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Thanks for the pm and update soon