Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123
I want Bikramjit Kanwarpal ( Palak's old boss) to come back on the show
When Rishabh makes Rithwik's life hell as he attempts his start up, I want Palak's old boss to give him a break - and I want him to be a like a mentor and guide to both Palak and Rithwik as they put their minds into doing what they used to do best:- Bring the best medicines to the masses at affordable prices. It will be the best thing to see the two turn this entire situation towards a much larger service and visionAnd this is how I want VP to see their growth and vision and this is how I want him to stink in his own crap
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123
I want Bikramjit Kanwarpal ( Palak's old boss) to come back on the show
When Rishabh makes Rithwik's life hell as he attempts his start up, I want Palak's old boss to give him a break - and I want him to be a like a mentor and guide to both Palak and Rithwik as they put their minds into doing what they used to do best:- Bring the best medicines to the masses at affordable prices. It will be the best thing to see the two turn this entire situation towards a much larger service and visionAnd this is how I want VP to see their growth and vision and this is how I want him to stink in his own crap
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk
CVS ...u need to read this
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk
CVs ka handle batao ...I'll tweet this to them