Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
    Hi friends back with new update .

Part 5

Raman thought for a while and spoke " yeah , Rajiv Kumar Batra was CEO of our company before I came here ".

I- before you come here ? means?.

R- I was in Mumbai earlier , I came here only seven months ago .

Raman cleared the air making ishita loose her balance . She threw herself lifelessly in the couch while tear started rolling down from her eyes .She held her head with her  both hands and started crying , Raman stood there still confused while Neha sat beside ishita and said " I m so sorry ishita, you had done all this because of me and see what has happened. You should had enquired fully before taking such huge step ."

I- (crying )- haan , but I m so idiot, ruined my life for taking revenge . Ab main Kya karoongi , I had unnecessary pointed finger towards my husband's character .

N- you don't cry ishita, I will talk to him .you were not doing this for yourself but wanted to help me , your intention was good . He will surely understand your point .

I- why would he , when he was saying that he is innocent , I didn't listened to him then why he will listen .it's all my mistake , I heard that he is RKB, CEO of PSR and didn't thought to get any further information.I got so much excited in taking revenge or say getting justice for you that I didn't even cared to know that he is same person or not . Ye koi galti nahi meri bewakoofi hai .

They were talking when toshiji cane out listening the chaos, she went to them and asked seeing ishita crying" ishita puttar what hapoened why are you crying ".

She then turned to Raman and asked " Kya kiya tune Raman , why is ishita crying ".

Raman was so much disturbed with all these , he was still thinking how should he react . Ishita was trapping him for cheating her friend but instead she was now stuck . He was angry on her for pointing a finger on his character but at the same time he was feeling bad for her.  He don't want to tell the truth to toshiji, knowing well that she will surely throw ishita out of the house , if she got to know about ishita's  actual intention of marrying her son . Toshiji got worried seeing ishita crying and Raman silent.  She sat beside ishita and asked consoling her " ishita puttar tu bol Kya hua, why are you crying , what Raman has done ".

Ishita cried more listening to toshiji and spoke " mummyji not he but I m the reason for my crying ".

Toshiji got surprised  listening to ishita , she narrowed her eyebrows and asked " what are you saying ishita , say clearly "

Ishita was still crying so Neha told the truth of ishra marraige to toshiji making her angry to no end .Toshiji got up instantly and dragged ishita holding from her elbow, she took her tillthe door and was about to throw her out of the house when Raman went to them held toshiji's hand and said
"ma suno to ."

T- what should I listen , I don't know how can you be so calm .Raman throw her out now only , how can she even think of you like that .

R- I m also angry on her ma but throwing her out of the house is not any solution .

T- I will not just throw her out rather I will get you divorced also then I will get you married again with another nice girl from our culture .it's my fault that I chose a random girl walking on the road for my son.

Saying so she ordered Raman too throw ishita out of the house , Raman looked at ishita when she herself started going out of the house . Raman saw toshiji then ishita and spoke " ma how can you just throw her out like this. If she has done wrong then what we are doing is also not right . "

T- to th Kya chahta hai that I should worship this girl who thought so wrong and dirty about my son .

R- no ma I m not saying that , I m saying we will not keep her here but before that we should call and inform her parents .

T- actually you are right , iske parents ko to batanabahut zaroori hai about their great daughter, who has married a cheater for her friends good.  Tu call kar iske parents ko puttar .

She ordered Raman , he dialled ishita's father's number while ishita was standing there lowering her head like a culprit . Soon her parents arrived , toshiji narrated everything to them , along with giving a long lecture about their parenting .Appa held his head in tension while Amma slapped ishita hard and spoke " had you lost it , it's good to light others house but that doesn't mean that you will set fire on your house to give lights to others . How can you be so dumb ishita, we were proud of you and our upbringing but you had put a question mark on everything ."

Ishita didn't said anything and went out of the house , seniors iyers apologized to Bhallas for ishita's doing . Neha too left with her baby , but before that she told Raman that ishita is not a bad girl it's just her attempt for doing something good had turned wrong . Senior iyers left the house with ishita .From that day Raman never met ishita , though toshiji wanted to get ishra divorced and do another marraige of Raman but now he was not ready to do any marraige.  That's why he never thought seriously about divorce.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Raman gulped the whole alcohol from his glass and went to sleep. Though till now he had never taken any initiative to meet ishita but now he was eager to know that what is the relationship between ishita and Ashok . They just had employee and boss relationship or they are more than that . He finally slept , still thinking about ishita only .

Next morning the helps were cleaning the house, when one of the help came to toshiji and informed that there is a girl in the guest room . Toshiji got surprised listening to this , she went to check and found ishita sleeping hiding her face in pillow . She tried a lot to see her face but couldn't, toshiji left ishita there itself and went to wake Raman .He too was sleeping till now , toshiji shook him vigorously and woke him . He got up rubbing his eyes and spoke " arey ma , why are you asking me like this, I would have been up in sometimes by myself ".

He held his head and said " ma my head is hurting a lot please tell shyam to bring lemon water for me ".

T- wo sab baad mein , at first you tell me , who is that girl . How can you bring any girl in my house, you know I don't like this all.

She was go on saying when Raman said shouting a bit " arey ma , you will go on talk like this or will let me say anything ".

T(glaring him )- achcha bol .

R- she is ishita.

T- (shocked)- kaun .

R- ishita.

T- what she is doing in our house , I had throw her out of my house long back then why did you brought her . Dekh Raman if you have got trapped in love or her beauty then you too can go with her but I can't trust her again . Had you forget everything.

R- ma suno to .

T- bol .

R- atfirst get me lemon water.

T- humm , I m sending .

Saying so toshiji went out , while Raman too washed his face and went out . A help gave lemon water to him , he had it and told the party incident to toshiji . She made a dirty face listening to this this and spoke " I don't understand what magic this girl has done on my son. Raman puttar tu samajhta kyun nahi , ye ladki tere layak nahi hai , aaj yahaan to kal wahaan muh marti rahti hogi . If not you then she must be trying to trap any other rich guy . I m scared thinking what if she woke and questions you that why you brought her here when she would had enjoyed with her boss ."

Raman made a dirty face listening to his mother and spoke " ma please chup karo . Go on assuming things , ishita has done that with me that doesn't mean she is a wrong girl . Waise bhi she is not in my life and what she do after parting from me is totally her decision ."

He completed himself making a straight face.

That's all for now , hope you like this . Enjoy reafing and do comment.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Poor ishitha
Update soon Di
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Poor ishitha
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update di
Poor ishita...felt really bad for her
She was so upset and guilty
Raman didn't even try to meet ishita after that
Toshiji thinks so bad for ishita
Lets see how ishita will react after waking up
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Ty 4 d pm too
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Ishu is paying for her stupidity 
Hope this time ishra will unite
Continue soon 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Poor ishu..she spoiled her life for her friend.
Toshji got angry knowing about ishu intentions n wanted to throw her out of their house.
Her parents too were angry with her.
Toshiji got angry knowing raman brought ishu home. 
She is misunderstanding her.
Raman got angry when his mother was talking bad about ishu.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
Edited by Srivalli.t - 5 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome superb update 
Plz update soon 
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Thanks for pm
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
pls update soon its a request
sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update didu.
Loved it 
Flashback was really emotional..
Toshiji bad mouthed ishita n threw her out..
She even called ishita's parent n they apologized..
Raman wants to know ishita's relation with ashok.
Toshi still badmouthing ishita..chee how wrong words this woman is using for ishita..
Waiting for ishita's reaction after coming into senses..
Beautifully written didu..
Continue soon..