Updt soon 
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
hi friends

Back with update enjoy reading

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujse

Part 4

Mrs iyer holds Ishita by shoulder and says: chal ishu Ghar chal.

Ishita shook her head and says: no Amma. Mein aik wada nahe too sakti

Mrs iyer: tu kaise rahy gi. Kaise iss loveless marriage mein rahygi

Ishita sarcastically smiles and thinks: loveless marriage. Amma Meri pehli shadi konsi phoolon ki saij thi.

Mrs iyer sees Ishita lost she touches her shoulder Ishita smiles at her mother and says: mein rah loongi Amma.

Mr iyer shook his head at the stubbornness of his daughter and says: Chalo madhvi koi faida nahe hai per ishu tu galat kar rahi hai tu khush nahe rahygi kuch soch Kanna Raman kabhi tujhe ya Tere bachy ko accept nahe karyga.

Ishita turns her face at other side and think: sirf issi Umeed pay to ye rishta nibhana chah rahi Kay Raman muje aur mere bachy ko accept karain gi.

Mr and Mrs iyer leaves while Mrs bhalla comes forward and lovingly caresses Ishita hairs and blesses her and says: changa Kiya puttar. 

Ishita looks at her mother in law and leaves without saying anything. Mr bhalla sees Ishita leaves he looks at Mrs bhalla and says: kahin hum ne galat nahe Kiya Ishita Kay saath

Mrs bhalla: nahe bhalla jee isse acha hum Ishita Kay liye nahe kar sakty thy. Raman humara beta hai. Wo kabhi kuch galat nahe kary ga

Mr bhalla: but he has brought up by Bhai sahab he doesn't value anyone. 

Mrs bhalla: AP choro ye sab. Kal AP simmi or romi ka idhar Kay best college mein admission karwa Dena after all now we are owner of this whole empire.

Mr bhalla shook his head listening to his wife and leaves.

Hospital

Raman enters the ward and sees his dad sleeping. He sits beside him and notice that there were some traces of tears on his dad face. He gets worried for him. He wipes the tears making ram open his eyes.

Raman: dada pain Ho Raha hai?

Ram shook his head in negative he tries to sit Raman helps ram to sit comfortably.

Raman: what happened?

Ram: tu muje maaf kar day Raman.

Raman looks at ram

Ram: I know you are angry with me

Raman looks away

Ram: tu Meri taraf dekh

Raman looks at ram and says: leave all this.

Ram: tu muje mad kar de I can't live with this guilt

Raman: kiyon Kiya tha apne. 

Ram: I was scared that if you live with your real parents I will lose you. I got selfish tumhari maa ko khone Kay baad I don't wanted to lose you. He cries.

Raman: dada.. you shouldn't have done it.

Ram: Raman tu Mera acha puttar hai dekh you samajh Kay Teri family mil gayi tujhe tera maa papa aik Bhai hai aik behan hai Ishita jaisi biwi aur wo and Wala bacha. Ab mein mar bhi jaon to koi ghum nahe.

Raman: dada.. don't talk about dying I love you way too much that after knowing about your betrayal also still I can't hurt you. Aur konsi family dada. Aise maa papa Jo muje choor Gaye aur kabhi mur Kar poocha nahe. 

Ram: aisa nahe hai Raman.

Raman: aur konse Bhai behan jinhain mein kabhi apna nahe paonga. Unhain dekh Kay I will remember that my parents never gave importance me they lived a happy life without me and when they lost Aman they want me back as now they have no one who takes care of them. He cries.

Raman: I was unwanted dada. I feel unwanted whenever I look at them. Aur konsi biwi Jo mujh mein shayad apne Mary huy patikko dhoondhti hogi. 

Ram: Raman why you are so negative.

Raman: Meri life ka har positive to negative hogaya dada.

Ram: Raman.

Raman: dada aik kaam karty Hain AP jaldi say theek hojao. Then we will buy a new house and those people will shift there. We will take care of them by giving money.

Ram: aur Ishita ja Kiya uskay bachy ka Kiya.

Raman: I will give her divorce.

Ram looks shocked at Raman. He coughs badly and holds Raman and says: no Raman. You will not divorce her. She has no one except you who supports her. 

Raman notices that ram condition is getting bad. He calls doctor who tells that he need rest. After his condition stable ram calls Raman. 

Ram: Raman tu Ghar ja.

Raman: how can I leave you in this condition dada.

Ram: I am fine. You go for me. Please

Raman: promise me dada that you will be fine when I will come in morning

Ram smiles

Raman kisses ram forehead and says: I love you dada. Please stay with me.ram nods and Pat's Raman cheek lovingly.

Bhalla house

Ishita was sitting at bed and thinking about her parents words. She caresses her tummy and says: don't know what fate you have baby but I will be with you always.

She looks at clock and thinks about Raman then she shrug her thoughts and lays on bed feeling tired.

Later at night

Raman enters his room late night. He was expecting that ishita has left with her parents but to his shock she was there sleeping.

He wants to be angry on her but today he was very tired. He falls on bed and hugs his pillow and sleeps due to feeling movement beside her Ishita opens her eyes and finds Raman sleeping beside her.

She tries to get up but Raman turns in his sleeps and hugs her leaving the pillow.

She looks at his sleeping figure and got lost in thinking about her new life.

Morning

Ishita comes downstairs and finds bhallas unusual. Mrs bhalla asks Ishita about Raman who replies that he is sleeping.

Mrs bhalla: Ishita puttar now you have to tell him truth aur tumhain hi sambhalna hai Raman ko

Ishita: Kiya hua?

Mrs bhalla: ram Bhai sahab is no more.

Ishita gets shocked.

Simmi muje tension ho rahi hai how will Raman bhai react.

Ishita: no. It can't be possible.. 

Mrs bhalla: subah landline pay call I thi they were saying that they were dailling Raman number but it was off. Bhalla jee is gone to take his body.

Ishita stumbles and thinks: I thought ram uncle will be my support but wo bhi chaly Gaye ab Kiya hoga. Raman. Wo.

Mrs bhalla shook her and says: Ishita

Ishita looks on, Mrs bhalla tells Ishita to go and tell Raman. With slow steps Ishita walks towards their room she enters the room and sees Raman sleeping peacefully. She was finding it difficult to wake him up and more over break the big news.

She walks and lightly touches him shoulder and calls out his name. Raman... Making him stir a little but he keep sleeping.

She shook him and says: Raman please utho...

Listening to her voice Raman lazily opens his eyes and shouts: what the hell. Ishita jumps in her place with fear. Raman sits and looks at Ishita and shout: how dare you.

He gets up and angrily moves towards her. She walks back and says: Raman.. wo. AP Meri baat..

He came dangerously close to her and asks: what??

She gulps her saliva and closes her eyes and says: Raman. Wo. Ram... Uncle. She stammers.

He mellow down a little and a sudden fear engulf him he holds her by arms and says: dada .. Kya hua dada ko.

Ishita looks at Raman and says: ram uncle. Nahe.

She was about to complete her sentence but knowing well where the conversation heading he pushes Ishita harshly away from him and shouts No...

Raman: dada ko Kuch nahe hua. Abhi raat ko hi to he promised me that he will stay. Wo mujse mily Bina nahe ja sakty. You are lying. He cries.

Ishita too cries seeing Raman in pain. She gather strength and says: papa hospital Gaye Hain..

Raman keep blabbering dada dada and hurriedly runs out from the room to go to hospital while Ishita too follows him.

He was rushing towards main door when Mr bhalla and romi comes with the corpse of ram. Raman stands shocked while Ishita was looking at Raman.

Mr bhalla remove white sheet from ram face while Raman hugs the dead body and cries loudly making everyone cry looking at Raman state.

Raman: no dada.. you can't do this to me. Abhi mein ne bohat kuch kehna tha. Dada utho na muje Raman puttar bulao. Dantoon muje. Dekho I will drink at night. Kuch to bolo dada.

Mrs bhalla comes and tries to hold Raman but Raman pushes her away. He shouts: sab AP logon ki wajah say hua. Why you enter our life I was happy with my dada.

Mrs bhalla: Raman puttar.

Raman: dada muje sirf AP chahiye I don't need anyone. Na muje maa chahiye na papa na behan na Bhai koi nahe chahiye wapis ajao.

Ishita closes her eyes seeing her worst fear coming true that they will have no place in Raman life after ram death.

That's it my dear friend I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don't forget to hit like also 
Edited by ishrasoul - 5 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Poor ishitha
Don't know what will happen to her now
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-