Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: nalanin1987
I like the serial too. I love the characterization of Maaran and Vetri and the acting of them.
I am not to fond of malar and the lead actress. I don't why. Hoping that I will warm up to her as the story progresses.The story is interesting but right know very sad. Hopefully it will move in the right direction.
I have not watched other than the first few episodes
But waiting for the new pair = Malar and Vetri - seems to be interesting after they get married - hate to love transition hopefully.
Originally posted by: tleshni31
hi all,Nice to see a thread opened for ER.. The show seems to be popular in social media so from there i was interested to follow it..Just starting to follow it properly after their marriage..I like Vetri's acting alot ( Dhiraviam, lovely name)😳 ..But agree with you guys.. I'm not sure about the lead actress.. Something missing.🤔. Maybe slightly lacking in emoting some serious scenes..Malar's character requires more depth in terms of emoting I feel.. hopefully she will get better.. she also looks very familiar.. Maybe was a child artiste?Anyway, looking forward how Malar and Vetri will fall in love.. For any girl in Malar's place, it's extremely hard to forget your love and then marry his brother and fall in love with him.. lets see how they bring the story.
Only unable to tolerate Easwari
Who was the girl next to Easwari - the weird looking one? with glasses and twin plait?