Originally posted by: KashishJ
Cool Idea Shinu 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: KashishJ
Cool Idea Shinu 👏
Shinu my dear I can be here once in a while but do count me in.. I'll do my best.
As long as this forum is active I'll be writing my ff's and short stories so I'll be around
Let me know where you need me,I'll make sure I'm present there 😆
Aww..Kishu.. 🤗Sneha di suggested abt daily discussion from first epi onwards..and I second that..If all are willing with zee anmol updates then we can go for it...@bold: that's so sweet of you Kishu...