Ruhi gets happy seeing her papa
Ishu makes reunion of papa beti
Update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
        Hello friends back with new update .

Part 4

Ishra were talking when they heard R uhi's voice , they looked at her and saw ruhi coming to them , rubbing her eyes . Ishita smiled seeing her while ruhi walked to them and settled herself in Raman's lap , he encircled his arms around her lovingly, kissing her temple . Ishita smiled seeing the father daughter duo and spoke getting up " ok , so papa beti enjoy together, till then I will make dinner for us ".

Saying so she was going when Raman stopped her and spoke " actually if you don't mind , can we go out to have dinner ".

I- no , that will not be a nice idea as I have taken permission for taking ruhi to my house . It won't be nice if someone spot us together and later they complain . You know ruhis mom has not given your name in visitors list . Hope you are getting .

R- ohh , yeah I understand it's ok . I was just thinking that you will be troubled because if me .

I- naah, nothing like that . Aap dono nahi bhi rahtein then also I have to make food for me , so I will make bit more . Bas I m hoping that you would like food made by me .

R- I will like everything made by you as today I m very happy just because of you .

I- that's good , chalo you two enjoy , I will make food .

Saying so she went to kitchen while Raman settled ruhi in his lap nicely and started talking to her . She too started talking to him , asking about all family members , telling him how much she misses every body while Raman too told that everybody miss her a lot in bhalla house . Ruhi cried and told that she want to live with them , Raman assured her that soon he will take her to their house , he also promised her that he will come to meet her often . Like this they talked for long while ishita was looking and admiring the father daughter bond from kitchen and missing her father . After about a hour , she placed the food in small dining table and called Ruman for dinner . Raman picked ruhi in his arms and came , he settled in one chair and sat ruhi beside her . Ishita served him food and was serving another plate for ruhi when he denied saying they will eat together , he is going to feed ruhi . Ishita smiled and served for herself , Raman started eating feeding ruhi in between . They completed food between light chit chat about ishita , Raman , his family , ishru school , ruhis performance in class .

After completing food ishita was taking the plates inside when Raman stopped her and spoke " miss ishita you are doing so much for me and I m feeling bad that besides doing so much for me , you had to cook for us and also doing these extra works ."

I- arey Mr bhalla , that's not much work , I had told you na that I have to do this work anyway , it's just I have to do bit more .

R- can I help you in wrapping up your work .

Ishita was surprised listening to him , she looked at him from top to bottom , she saw he was nicely dress in expensive business suit, looking too handsome and well to do person . She was still looking at him when he asked " miss ishita where are you lost , can I help you ".

I- aap help karoge meri ?

R- haan kyun ? Can't I?

I- I mean to say that you look like a big businessman and we'll to do person you will do kitchen work .

R- I will change then will help you , waise bhi businessman also lives a normal life, they don't have anything special . waise bhi  I m feeling obliged to you that I want to do anything for you .

Ishita smiled and spoke " please Mr bhalla , I just had done which I thought is right , aap please baar baar mujhe thankyou na kahein and please be easy , it's ok , you enjoy with ruhi as you people don't have much time togetger , I will manage .

Raman smiled and spoke " it's so strange miss ishita , the lady who has to take care of us has left us and you are so much concerned about us ".

He told this looking to ishita while she too was looking at him , both shared a brief eyelock which ishita broke and told Raman to take ruhi to the guest room and be with him . He nodded and took ruhi inside but was thinking ways to thank ishita . After much time he heard knock at the door, he told that the door is open. Ishita entered the room and asked Raman for coffee , he nodded and ishita went to make it for him . Ruhi got tired playing with Raman and had slept till the time ishita returned with coffee . Ishita was giving his coffee in bed itself when Raman settled ruhi in bed and came out of bed . He took his coffee and both started sipping their coffee slowly , after a long pause ishita started the conversation " who else are there in your house  ."

R- everybody , ma , papa , brother and sister only ruhis mom and my wife shagun is missing .

Ishita looked at him with questioning eyes but was not asking him thinking may be he will not be comfortable in sharing his life with her when Raman himself said " ours were a arrange marraige, we were not madly in love couple but were ok , that time I was a normal middle class man . Slowly shagun started getting uncomfortable in my salary and demanding more and more . I started working hard but she was always unhappy . I got busy in fulfilling her demands while she got involved with my boss and left me after Ruhi's . After she left I thought that all happiness is in money so started working hard and finally became a big shot but because of working all the time I lost connection with everyone hence making me rude and arrogant . I lost control in that party seeing shagun with my ex boss and fought with some men . because of which later shagun got ruhis custody ".

He narrated his life with moist eyes , ishita felt bad seeing him crying but don't know how to console him . She looked at him and spoke " I m so sorry, you went to your bitter past because of me "

R- you don't feel to be sorry as though my past is bitter but it has given me my ruhi , the most beautiful gift of my life . Shagun no yaad karke jo gussa aata hai , ruhi ko dekh kar wo chala jaata hai . ".

Ishita smiled listening to him when he spoke " enough about me , you tell something about you ".

I- about me , I had almost told you about myself .

R- I mean to say about your future , matlab shaadi waadi what had you thought about it . You will choose someone of your choice or with your parents choice .

I- I had not thought anything till now but it's sure that my partner will be of my choice . Why I will give this rights to my parents if they didn't thought about me .

Raman nodded listening to her and asked " you told me that you love your parents ".

I- yeah I love them a lot but can't forgive them for what they done to my life .

Like this ishra talked about each others life for long and finally dispersed to their respective room and drifted to sleep thinking about each other. Next day was Sunday, Ruman enjoyed the day fully and in evening Raman prepared himself for leaving dehradoonwhen ruhi cling on him and spoke " papa please I wanna come with you, mujhe aap apne saath le chalo , mujhe yahaan akele nahi rahna. "

She spoke crying bitterly, Raman felt bad looking to ruhis condition but to his disappointment he was helpless . He looked at ishita with hope full eyes and pleaded her to tear ruhi from him .Ishita nodded and pulled ruhi from Raman and spoke " ruhi let papa go bachche , you have to go to school na."

Ru- nahi mujhe school nahi jaana , I have to go with papa .

I- Mr bhalla you give her to me and I go I will handle her .

Raman nodded , he kissed Ruhi's forehead and was going,promising her that he will come to meet her again while ruhi was still crying .  Ishita hugged ruhi tight and spoke " ruhi aise rote huye kisi ko bye nahi kahte, come on give kissie to papa and say bye, don't worry beta papa will come again . Till then I will take care of you , ok baby ".

R- yeah ruhi I will come again to meet you.

Ruhi thought for a while then spoke " pahle promise me that you will come to meet me next week too ".

Raman looked at ishita , she nodded and pleaded him through eyes to agree to Ruhi's demand .He promised ruhi that he will come next week also and left , while ruhi hugged ishita tight and cried .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 
Love ishraru 
Continue soon 
N
Thanks for the pm