Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You always leave me craving for more😡 I was so engrossed in reading and then it ended uff
Loved your update as always uaar😳
Thank You! I guess, it's good to know that you keep craving for more.. 😛I wanted to continue that part.. but that would have just slowed down the pace and also, what comes in the next chapter.. So, I just wanted to keep that moving quick.. You, see! We don't have too much left in this story.. everything is just about on the verge of being unveiled.. I don't wish to slow down the pace and drag it for nothing..I hope the next will be equally loved 😆
@shenz just to nitifn you there is a username policy change as per that usenause can't start with - and other characters just see the stucky thread bt mod Vijay on forums n change