having problem with website

sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi,
i dont know who to contact.I'm having problem with forum that i cant open any story link..
Its home page open easily when i click on any link they dont work.As in link open but keep trying to load page while only showing blank page.The cotent of page only blure for a second then its goes blank page.

When i try suggestion page,that page open easily,but when i try to create any new thread same problem occure
In suggestion page also i cant even open new topic.when tried the page continue to load indefinatly.

all this happing in firefox broweser.

now i'm typing in crome.Here its going fine but still in fanfiction forum its shows an error symbol in url 

please help me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sanam1234u

Hi,

i dont know who to contact.I'm having problem with forum that i cant open any story link..
Its home page open easily when i click on any link they dont work.As in link open but keep trying to load page while only showing blank page.The cotent of page only blure for a second then its goes blank page.

When i try suggestion page,that page open easily,but when i try to create any new thread same problem occure
In suggestion page also i cant even open new topic.when tried the page continue to load indefinatly.

all this happing in firefox broweser.

now i'm typing in crome.Here its going fine but still in fanfiction forum its shows an error symbol in url 

please help me

If you can share the screenshot of the error it will help us debug the same.

Regards,