Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
From day one they are showing they have same likings thats what molly said many time, if u would have met nadu before u would have likes hee,  she said kunal you guys will have more bonding  that means she know what kunal likes, 
For kunun,  like both ppl doesn't  get sleep at night. They have habit to sleep late. have habit of have tea or coffee  at night.so many similarly  liking, like food .Its nothing related to sari only n all. Ppl just need topic to bash

Even in simple frienship , if ppl frequency match they becomes good friends soon as liking n understanding will be there.this is my own experience. I always prefer to be with ppl whose frequency match with me , if doesnot match with ppl I met   I will Not feel Much comfortable with them as can't  share my veiw on some topic by knowing they will Not understand.

here its different  case, like love  n all.but for kunal ,that can  be the reason, i still believe fall in love with someone  has no particular reason. Its just happen, its feeling  comes from heart,  which is not in person control and somewhere i believe in destiny too. 

Normally, if someone has feeling  for some person n you are not meeting  that person anymore ,those feeling can et supresse but feelings are there n continiously meeting to that person n you find him/her like you or you like something in him/her ,feeling will becomes strong that how most love story happen. 

Makers are mostly showing they are destinies to be together from day one of the show, when first time kunal saves her photo fall ,so it like,  even kunal n nadu both are very good by heart n nice person  still unintentionally  fall for each other , both has never thought in their dreams , it is going to happen  to them N never wanted to hurt molly,  and it is giving them More pain than happiness  still  they fallen  for wach other as It has to happen, ,but when baba said same, ppl object  as their view are different  n not matching with makers so want show by their  way ,ppl started targetting char n makers,  ppl who don't believe destiny are having problem  or may  Be this is on ema topic so ppl don't want to show them like destiny   but kya destiny  kabhi good or bad se decide hoti hai and if makers want to show their way why can't they,  If same kind of symbols they would have used in other show ppl don't have  any problem. But makers ne kabhi nahi bola ye show kuch teach karne ke liye hai, Its only for entertainment.

Yaha logon se sabhi cheeji se problem  hai. 
Sorry long post.
Edited by alovi_21 - 5 years ago