Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Superb and Interesting Chapter 

Ishita marries Raman to take revenge for her friend 

but it also seems like Raman has no idea about any girl by 

the name of Neha while Ishita wants him to accept Neha and her

baby 

now I'm eager to see if Raman is innocent or is Ishita's friend playing some game 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting teaser...so neha is coming ...now ishu will come to know who did this...plz plz uodate soon and thanks for pm di...
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Teaser 

I'm so anxious now to know more about Neha and who is the culprit behind her pregnancy 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
      Hi friends back with another update. 

Part 4

Raman glared ishita and spok" yeah , I got you. I got that you had lost it , now I don't want to argue much with you . Talk to me when you have all proof against me , till then I m allowing you in my room.The moment you will prove me guilty or you proved to be wrong you will leave my room .

I- fine .

R- fine by me ..

He spoke and went to change , while ishita was confused with his cool behaviour , thinking why he is not scared rather fighting with her .She was thinking while Raman came out of washroom and threw his sherwani in the couch , then broke all the flower strings from the bed , removed the sheet in which rose petals were spread and lays on the bed . At first he lays on his his front for sometimes then turned to his back and slept hiding his face in the pillow while ishita was still standing in the balcony confused . After much time when she got confirmed that he had slept and she too was sleepy she walked to the couch , removed his sherwani and lays on couch .She closed her eyes to sleep but it was much far from then. She looked at Raman and thought "This RKB is so confident,he even claimed confidently that he don't know Neha . Hadn't I had done any mistake by marrying him . What if he is another man ."

Ishita thought laying on the couch , looking towards Raman who was sleeping in bed , he was looking too innocent to cheat anyone . Ishita saw him thoroughly and spoke " shakal dekho kitni maasoom hai , non can say that he is a cheat but I remember nicely , Neha has told me it's RKB CEO of PSR international who used her and threw her out of his life when she got pregnant.  Don't worry Mr bhalla , just wait for a day , I had called Neha. She will come anytime tomorrow then everything will be cleared and then I will see how you are going to tell lie in front of your mother and family . Now you can't deny , you have to accept Neha and her baby" .

Ishita decided everything herself and closed her eyes to catch some sleep. Finally after much time she can finally sleep . Next morning ishita opened her eyes and find Raman getting ready . She got up in jiffy and went to washroom for completing morning chores while Raman went downstairs and then to his office after convincing his mother that he has to go to office as he has a very very important meeting in office and it can't be conducted without him . Toshiji got convinced and let him go but she didn't let ishita go to office . Toshiji was too happy to see ishita in her house thinking her son has got married . Ishita too let her be happy till her friend cane and open everything . Slowly the guests and rekatives started going , though ishita wanted to disclose Raman's truth in front of his relatives to but she stopped due to two reasons, first she don't want to hurt toshiji and second her friend got stuck some and couldn't come till now . 

The day passed, now it was evening. Ishita was tense as now Raman will return and if her friend didn't come, she will not able to reveal Raman's true face and then he will mock her , may be can throw her out of his house .it's not that she was not ready for leaving bhalla house but she wants to leave after proving Raman wrong not before that . Soon Raman came from office  he saw Ishita was n kitchen with his mother. He made a dirty face on her sight and went to his room . Ishita came out from the kitchen and called her friend who informed that her baby got sick that's why she can't make it , she will come once her baby will be ok . Ishita got upset listening to her , she was thinking how she is going to face Raman when toshiji told ishita to take Raman's tea to their room .unwillingly ishita has to take his tea , she went to room and saw he was changing.  He saw her entering and shouted " don't you have manners , can't you knock the door before entering ".

I- it's my room too .

R- but as per you , you married me to take revenge , that's why we don't have any relationship , then how can you enter in any stranger's and other woman man's room .

She didn't told anything and went out of the room , keeping his tea .She cursed her friend for not coming on time and also herself for disclosing everything to him without having her friend on her side . Two days passed, ishita's friend didn't come ishita was feeling like a fool taking such drastic step for someone who herself didn't come when she is calling after trapping neha's culprit.  On the other hand ishita too started going office and ishra started going with Raman on toshiji's instance.  Today was forth day , ishra entered the house together and heard toshiji talking to someone.  She saw them and spoke " lo wo log aa gaye , ishita puttar see your friend has come.  "

Ishita got happy thinking that Neha is here and now Raman's truth will come out , she looked at Raman to notice his reaction after seeing neha but to her disappointment he was cool , Neha greeted him , he too greeted her and went inside while ishita was looking at them surprisingly.  She walked to neha signalled towards Raman , Neha didn't understand her signal and asked " ishita you wanted to show me something ".

I- yeah I wanted to you to meet RKB .

N- RKB where ?

Neha asked confused while ishita gave her a shock look , that's when toshiji told " ishita you talk to your friend , I m going ."

Ishita nodded and toshiji went , the moment she entered her room , ishita glared neha and spoke " tu pagal hai Kya, you accused him for cheating you and didn't recognise him , the man with me was RKB ".

N- no I don't know that man .

Ishita got shock of her life , she made a shocked face and asked " what are you saying , didn't you tell me that it was Raman Kumar bhalla who cheated you ".

N- who is he , I never listened this name .

I- what are you telling ; the day when you were I come to meet you and you were all ready to commit suicide That day you told me the man's name I remember it nicely and clearly , you told it's RKB. 

N- yeah , I told RKB but not the name you said it was Rajiv Kumar Batra. 

I- What! Didn't you told me that he is CEO of PSR company .

N- yeah I told that too .

I- then Pet's CEO is Raman Kumar bhalla not the name you are saying .

N- but the person who cheated me , the father of my baby is Rajiv Kumar Batra. 

I- how can it be possible, you know I had messed my life because of you . 

Ishita said almost crying , pulling her hair.  Neha was shocked listening that ishita had married Raman to trap him thinking he is Neha's culprit . Whike in the other hand, listening so much silence Raman came downstair to know about the reality .  Ishita saw him and asked " do you know Rajiv Kumar Batra".

Raman thought for sometimes and recalled " yeah he was CEO of my company before me ".

I- before you means .

R- I was in Mumbai earlier and had joined here just seven months ago .

Ishita got another shock of her life , she was now stuck , now she don't know what she will do now .

That's all for now , hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment.
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
ishu is too forward just wanted to tske 
revenge without full facts not surprised though
she thinks she is samaritan now she messed her 
married life where she could've been happy with her husband
very stupid
tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.and as we know our Raman can't do this so he proved innocent and this Rkb confusion make ishita shock.
Let's see now how their relationship move from here.
Thanks for pm
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ishita what she did
She trap herself in stead of Raman
Now what she is going to do
What will be Raman reaction
Can't wait for next update
ISHADXIT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail