Lovely teaser 
Update soon 
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A Lovely and Interesting Teaser 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ruhi is a cutie pie...waiting to see Ishra bonding and how Ruhi bonds with Ishita too...
pls update soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 3
Raman hurt himself and he was hiding it from ruhi
becoz of Raman ishu realised her mistake and said she won't do it again and never upset her parents
ruhi saw Ramans wound and when she came to know that it was after he spoke to ishu
she got very angry and gave ishu a piece of her mind
ishu is guilty now
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 4

Ishita -yes, this will be right. I will apologise to doctor for my harsh words. It's wrong to hurt anyone for ur pain. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki Itne calm aur understanding insaan ka bhi heartbreak hua hoga. I have to apologise for my mistake. She thought and start waiting for Raman. 

On the other hand, Raman too thought to went and meet ishita to know the effect of his words on her. He was going to her room when he saw Ruhi going towards the main gate angrily. 

Raman -isse kya ho gaya?? He thought and went to Ruhi who was standing angrily waiting for her bus. 

Raman picked her in his arms and said -what happened, princess, Aap itne gusse mein kyun ho?? 

Ruhi -maine unko daant diya. 

Raman -kisko?? 

Ruhi -that girl who hurt u yesterday. Jinke kaaran aapne khud ko hurt kiya, unhone mumma ke baare mein bola tha naa, tabhi aapne khud ko chot lagayi naa.she said making Raman look at her. 

Raman -tumko kaise pata?? He asked all surprised. 

Ruhi's eyes got moist and she said -i know, I know everything, that u love mumma more. Tabhi Aap khud ko hurt karta ho. Ruhi se kam pyaar karte hai, tabhi Aap apna khayal nahi rakhte. She said and start crying. 

Raman -rooh rooh sorry bachcha, aisa nahi hai, papa loves u alot, papa sabse jyada aapko pyaar karte hai. He said hugging her trying to console her. 

Ruhi -then why u always hurt urself for mumma, woh toh aapse pyaar bhi nahi karti. Ruhi toh karti hai. Bahut pyaar karti hai, Ruhi ko sad papa nahi pasand. Sirf happy papa pasand hai. 

Raman kissed her temple and said -if Ruhi loves her happy papa, toh papa hamesha happy rahenge, rooh. Now be my strong girl. Stop crying bachche. He said dropping many kisses on her face. 

She nodded and wiped her tears with her little hands and said -i love u papa. 

Raman hugged her tight to his heart and said -papa loves u too,rooh.he said and the bus came. He wiped her face and made her sit in the bus. She waved him bye and went while Raman was also waving bye to her. 

Then he went to his cabin and settled on his chair. He was trying to compose himself but tears were flowing continuously from his eyes feeling overwhelmed with ruhi's love. Finally he couldn't take it and burst into tears hiding his face in his palm. 

After sometime, when he felt light, he said -thank u matarani, thank u so much, for sending my doll to me. Uske pyaar ke aage sach mein kuch bhi important nahi hai. Woh mere hai dard ka marham hai. Meri har muskaan ka kaaran hai. He said and sat there for long thinking about Ruhi. 

After fifteen minutes or so, compounder came to call him for round. Raman composed himself and went to check on the patients. 

On the other hand, ishita was impatiently waiting for Raman and finally saw him coming in her room. She got up and said -good morning doctor. 

Raman smiled and said -good morning, how r u??

Ishita -i am fine, actually i was waiting for u only. Mujhe sorry kehna tha aapko. 

Raman -sorry ,for what?? 

Ishita -kal ke liye, mujhe aapse aise baatein nahi karni chahiye thi. Aap bas mera bhala chahte the and I hurt u. I am sorry. 

Raman -actually mujhe bhi aapse sorry kehna tha. 

Ishita -aapko sorry, kyun?? 

Raman -i got to know how Ruhi got angry on u. Really sorry, usse aisa nahi karna chahiye tha. But what to do, thodi jyada possessive hai mere liye. Mujhe dard mein nahi dekh sakti aur mujhe dard dene wale ko nahi baksh sakti. But I know, she shouldn't have talk to you like this, so really sorry.please forgive me and my daughter. 

Ishita -only in one condition, if u too forgive me for yesterday's misbehaviour. I got to know that how harsh I was with u, I shouldn't have hurt u like this, really sorry. She said holding her ears smiling innocently. 

Raman -its OK, galti aapki nahi hai. Sabko lagta hai ki unka dard sabse bada hai, par log yeh dekhna bhool jaate hai ki, apno ko dukh mein dekhna sabse badi takleef hoti hai. Main bhi bhool gaya tha ki meri takleef ko dekh kar kisi aur ko mujhse jyada takleef hoti hai. But glad I understood my mistake on time, warna joh thoda bahut bacha the mere paas woh bhi kho deta.he said while his eyes got moist remembering the worst days of his life. 

Ishita look at him and said -kya hua tha aapke saath?? 

Raman look at her and said wiping his tears -kuch nahi ,main bhi kya le kar baith gaya. I came here to check u. 

Ishita -please doc, share ur grief with me. Aapka bhi dil tuta hai aur mera bhi. Shayad main aapla gham samajh paaun aur aapki hamdard ban paaun. The way u understood my plight, I too want to know about ur pain. Please mujhe bataiye naa, she said making Raman think. 

He was about to say something when her parent entered the room and her appa said -dr raman, glad u r here. Hum Aap hi ko khoj rahe the. 

Raman -mujhe, kyun?? Everything fine naa?? 

Appa -ofcourse, sab thik hai aur woh bhi sirf aapki wajah se. Aapne naa sirf hamari ishu ko bachaya balki usse samjhaya bhi to value her life. We can't thank u enough for this favour. He said folding his hand in 

Raman -aap please mujhe thanks mat kijiye, it's my job. Logon ki zindagi bachana mera kaam hai, phir chahe yeh main apni medicine se karun yaa apni baaton se.he said politely making iyers smiled. 

He went to ishita and start checking her while she was looking at him. He look at her and questioned her with his eyes. She nodded and look down. 

Raman -u r recovering fast, agar aise hi raha toh u will be discharged within two days. He said smiling. 

Appa -aur ishu ko ghar le jaane ke baad, u have to come to our house for dinner. 

Raman -dinner, Main. No no its not needed. Yeh mera kaam hai. 

Amma -toh kya hua kanna, the way u helped us, Noone help anyone. Please come to our house once for dinner, hum request karte hai. 

Raman -aap please request mat kijiye. I will surely come. But I have to bring my daughter too. Kyunki. Main usse akela nahi chod sakta. But woh bahut shaitaan bhi hai, toh if u can manage with her for sometime, I will surely come. 

Appa -ofcourse bring her too,we would love to meet ur daughter. Aur agar baat shaitaan beti ki ho naa, then Noone is more shaitaan then my ishu. 

Ishita -appa, Main Itni bhi shaitaan nahi thi. 

Amma -haan, we have seen u. Hume mat batao. 

Ishita -u two r so bad, mujhe naa baat hi nahi karni aapse dono se. She said cutely making all smile. 

Raman -it's nice to see u all smiling. Achcha aap log baat kijiye ,I have to go. 

Appa -ok, but Saturday ko hamare ghar aana mat bhooliyega. Of course taking ur daughter.dono shaitanon ki jodi khud jamegi. 

Raman nodded and went out smiling .iyers got busy in talking about their plans after going home while ishita's mind was still stuck on raman and his past only. She wanted to know that what happened in his past that brought tears to his eyes. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.Ruhi is so mature bacha.
Hope ashru soon became friends.
N waiting for revelation of Raman's past
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail