interesting teaser
shocking words by ishu
continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 3

Soon ishita vidaai was done and bhalla's came back to their house with ishita . Raman's car stopped at the society compound and he got down from the car , then walked to other side and opened door for ishita like a perfect gentleman , ishita looked at him for sometimes as if she is thinking something, that's when Raman spoke " ishita where are you lost , give me your hand ".

Ishita nodded and gave her hand in his , he held her hand and both walked towards bhalla house. Toshiji was waiting eagerly for bridegroom on the entrance.  She did ishra aarti, put teeka on their forehead and then called ishita inside , instructed her to enter by pushing the grain vessel inside . Ishita nodded and pushed the grain vessel inside then dipped her feet in kumkum water and entered the house with red feet . Toshiji then took the newly wed to the house temple and instructed ishita to life Diya in front of god.  She nodded and did same , then toshiji told Raman's cousins to take ishita to Raman's room , they giggled and took ishita to his room by teasing ishita taking his name . He listened all this and smiled while ishita didn't reacted to anything and went to the room . As they don't know each other much Raman thought to have her ample time to adjust . Thinking so he freshend up and changed in another room too took bath and changed . After that she was called down and all made ishra play games and had fun with their new bhabhi . Soon the day passed and it was evening , Toshiji had kept s grand reception for ishra . Everybody , all relatives and guests praised ishra as couple and blessed them for a very happy life .Raman was too happy listening to the praises and was feeling proud for being husband of such a beautiful girl unknown of the fact that he cannot be proud husband of her for long.

After much time the party ended and all returned back to house , though Raman don't know much about ishita but he was liking ishita and was excited for their first night . Ishita was already taken to room while Raman went after some times .He entered and scanned the whole room because as per the ritual and the stories he had listened ,his bride should be waiting for him in the fully decorated king size bed .But to his surprise she was not there and the bed ,in fact the room was empty and dark .He switched on the light and saw everything was ready , the room and bed was nicely decorated, but his bride was nowhere .He looked for her in whole room and then to the washroom, thinking may be she has gone for freshening but to his disappointment she was nowhere .He got lil worried and then turned to go out and ask his mother about his wife ,may be she needs something and went to ask for that to his mother .Before he leave the room, he noticed a shadow in balcony ,he walked towards the direction to check, whether she is her only or someone else .

He called her " ishita ishita , is it you ".

I- humm RKB it's me only .

He walked to her , stood beside her and asked " ishita why are you here and you had changed ".

I- humm ,I had changed because this marriage doesn't mean anything for me .

Raman got shocked listening to her and asked getting confused "what are you saying ishita ?."

I- wahi jo sach hai .yes ,what you are listening is right ,this marriage doesn't mean anything to me as I hate you .

R( narrowing his eyes)- hate me ,ishita we just knew each other from some days , before that we hadn't ever met .how come on earth you hate me .

I- you don't know me that doesn't mean that I also don't know you .I know you very well Mr RKB,CEO of PSR internationals. You are a cheat ,a playboy ,a womaniser and you use girls for your desires .

R( angrily )- Enough of you rubbish, dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai tumhara ,don't you dare to speak a word more either you will regret marrying me .

I- I will not but you will surely regret marrying me .

R- actually yes , I will not I m regretting marrying just a random girl like you who is accusing me for anything.

I- I don't have horns, that I will just pick a random guy and will marry him just to take revenge , you cheater , how dare you used Neha and throw her out of your life when you got bored with her .

Raman was confused listening to her and spoke " who neha, I don't know any neha . In fact meri puri life mein , I have never known any girl named neha closely. "

I- yeah , now as you are caught you will talk like this only but everything will become clear tomorrow and you have to accept her with her baby either I will expose you in front of society , phir dekhti hoon , how you and your mother in walk in society raising your faces .

R- have you gone mad , don't you dare to talk such things in front of my mother , she is a simple woman, she will die only listening to such ugly accusations on me .

I- wah wah , baatein to suno. Sounding like I m listening some saint but I know your ugly truth. I will not creat any blunder if you will apologize to my friend and accept her .

R- tum pagal ho Kya ya you don't understand things , I told you na . I don't know any neha moreover I hadn't seen such a stupid girl who married someone to take revenge for her friend . You are telling your own husband to accept your friend, is marraige, these all rituals are joke for you .

I- this marraige, rituals don't sound good from your mouth . Main aise cheater me saath hui shaadi no shaadi nahi maanti, got that .

R- yeah , I got you.  I got that you had lost it , now I don't want to argue much with you . Talk to me when you have all proof against me , till then I m allowing you in my room . I moment you will prove me guilty or you proved to be wrong you will leave my room .

That's all for now , hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous interesting update dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Raman was happy n excited to get ishu as his wife.
But he got shocked knowing she married him to get him punished for cheating her friend..
Looks like ishu had some mu.
He was trying to convince her that he didn't even know her friend but ishu wasn't ready to believe him.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear 

He is confident doesn't have a inch of fear about her accusations and ready to face it also 

Look like someone is behind this and Ishu is completely brain washed also 

Hope  from next update we get clear picture about it 

If he is not wrong for whole life she has to live guiltiess life 

Here their marriage is to questioned 

I loved it totally dear 

Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di