Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujhe bhi stupid laga but then I was like chodo bana hee lete hain 😆Originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya
Hehe adhu me too find that but thought it will be stupid if I will discuss about it😆
Lekin tumne post v banali😆
Areey subha phir se terrace scene dekho, you will notice them 🤣Originally posted by: -Tulips-
Tum log kya kya notice karte ho! 😛 I was only observing his silly stupid goofy smile. 😆
Hahaha this is how we ruin our time😆☺️Originally posted by: ..wanderlust..
And this is why I have to keep rewatching scenes in BP...because half the time I'm too distracted by the perfection of HC and forget to pay attention to the dialogues or what is actually happening in the scene 🤣
Then I watch them a third time to ogle at HC again ☺️
Aur kabhi ankhon ke lashes maru 🤣hahaha sometimes i have to watch the scene 3 4 times before watching it further kabhi smile distract karti hai kabhi aankhein🤣