taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely Teaser 

will be waiting to read the chapter 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 3

Ishita cried on her fate remembering the day she entered bhalla mansion as Raman's caretaker. 

Flashback

Six months ago, ishita was in search of job. Her father got retired recently and his pension was not enough for three of them, so ishita thought to take up a job but as she was still studying, she wasn't getting any nice job with good salary,when she came across the advertisement from bhalla's that they r searching for a caretaker to take care of their mad son. 

At first she was reluctant to apply but seeing the salary figure she thought to give it a try. 

She entered the mansion and saw there was a huge line for the interview. 

Ishita -hadh hai, ek pagal ki take care ke liye itni lambi line, waise it's because of the high salary they r offering. She thought and settled down. 

After a long wait of two and half hours, her chance finally came. She entered the room and saw an elderly couple sitting with a handsome boy in mid twenties. 

The old man told her to sit and start asking random questions which she was answering patiently. 

Lady -will call u to tell u about it, u can go. 

Ishita nodded and went out. 

Snacks and drinks were arranged for all, ishita settle down to had it and after fifteen minutes, she was going out when she saw the same boy was playing with a dog. She stood there for sometime to see him. 

Ishita -kitna handsome hai, bhagwaan bhi kabhi kabhi kitne unfair hote hai. Iss bechare ki zindagi kaise kharab kar di. She was thinking when she saw him running behind the dog who was running for the ball. Soon they were at the gate and in no time, he went out of the gate as noone was there.

Ishita saw this and ran to save him as many cars were coming and going on the busy road. She saw a car approaching him, she pulled him to herself and both fell on the ground. 

He was all shocked because of the incident and hide his face in her front and start screaming in fear when ishita said holding him tight -kuch nahi hua, dekhiye kuch nahi hua. Kuch bhi nahi hua.dont be scared, shh, u r safe. She was saying caressing him and he slowly stop screaming. 

Ishita got up and help him to get up. 

Ishita -aapko iss tarah akele baahar nahi aana chahiye tha, kuch ho jaata toh.

Raman -i was playing with Bruno. Woh aaya toh main bhi aa gaya. 

Ishita -ok, let's go back. Main aapko wapas pahuncha deti hoon. She said and was taking him back when Raman asked -why u r here?? 

Ishita -i came here to be ur caretaker. 

Raman -whats ur name?? 

Ishita -ishita, aur aapka?? 

Raman -raman. 

Ishita -nice name, she said and both reached back. Ishita made raman sit and was going when Toshiji came out looking for Raman and saw him sitting on the couch. She asked him why he is sitting there and he told everything happened. She got angry and called all the helps. She was shouting on helps for being so careless and called ishita. 

Toshiji took out some money from her purse and said -isse rakh lo, for saving my son. 

Ishita -sorry maam, but I can't take this. Aap agar thank u kehna chahti hai for saving ur son toh u can give this job to me. I really need it. 

Toshiji thought for a while and said -i will call u to inform.

Ishita nodded and went. 

Next day, she got call from bhalla mansion. She went to meet them. 

She saw Mr and Mrs bhalla sitting in the hall. 

Toshiji -i am giving this job to u.she said making ishita very happy. 

Ishita -thank u so much ma'am. Aap nahi jaanti, she was saying when Toshiji showed her palm and said -let me finish. Toh tumhe job mil rahi hai but u have to stay here 24*7.u r not allowed to go home, no weekly offs. Kisi Ek din apni family se milne jaa sakti hoon that too for two hours only. 

Ishita -but ma'am, Main toh padhayi kar rahi hoon. I have to go to college. 

Toshiji -tumhe padhayi karne ke liye forty thousand per month nahi de rahi. U have to stay with raman all the time. Uski saari zarurat ka khayal rakhna hoga tumhe. Time par khana, time par sona, time par medicine. I don't want any carelessness towards him. Kar sakti ho toh thik hai warna darwaxa udhar hai. 

Ishita thought for a while and said -agar Maine correspondence se study continue ki toh mujhe exam dene ke liye chod dengi aap. 

Toshiji thought for a while and said -ok, but only on exam day. Baaki samay u have to be here with raman. Got it. 

Ishita nodded. 

Toshiji -good, servant quarter tumhare liye khol diya hai, u can stay there. 

Ishita -main servant quarter mein?? 

Toshiji -nahi toh kya mansion mein rahogi. She was saying when they heard, maa yeh mere kamre mein rahegi. She is my friend naa. 

All turned and saw raman standing on the stairs. He came to them and said -ishita meri friend banne aayi hai toh woh meri saath rahegi. OK. 

Toshiji was about to say something when Mr bhalla said -ofcourse puttar,tumhare bagal wala room isse de diya jayega. 

Toshiji -par bhalla ji, 

Mr bhalla -toshiji, u remember naa. We can't deny him. 

Toshiji -but woh naukar hai. 

Mr bhalla -please toshiji, aapke liye kya important hai, Raman yaa yeh ki uski caretaker Kahan rahegi. 

Toshiji -raman. 

Mr bhalla -toh let it be. Aye ladki, u can stay in the mansion. But khabardaar joh chori ki sochi. 

Ishita nodded and went. Though she was feeling bad seeing the rudeness of bhallas but can't leave such job opportunity. They r paying her much more then her expectation.

She informed the same to her parent. At first they were not ready to send ishita but when she insisted they agreed. 

Next day, ishita shifted to bhalla mansion. 

Toshiji called her and said giving her a file -yeh raman ki medical file hai. Isse sambhal kar rakhna. And these r his medicine. Usse time par dete rehna. 

Ishita nodded and said -if u don't mind can I ask, Raman ko hua kya hai?? 

Toshiji -sir, call him Raman sir. 

Ishita -sorry, Raman sir ko hua kya hai?! I mean how he lost his mental stability yaa phir woh hamesha se hi, she said and Toshiji glares her. 

She look down and Toshiji said -hamesha se aisa nahi tha mera puttar. He was a brilliant student. Har cheez mein number one. Gold medalist in studies. MBA karne London gaya tha, uski MBA complete bhi ho gayi thi and he was about to come back, when one night we got a call that Raman is in hospital. We reached there asap and got to know that his best friend karthik ne khud ko aag lagaa li thi. Koi ladki ka chakker tha. Woh toh mar gaya but raman uski maut se shock mein chala gaya. Uski mental health bigadne lagi. We took him home but he was all silent. Raat ko uth uth kar violent ho jaata tha. Woh haadsa woh bhool hi nahi paa raha tha. Phir usse attack aane lage and doctors declared him mad. She said and turn to ishita who was in tears hearing his past story. 

Toshiji -yahin hua hai mere puttar ke saath. Woh karthik toh Mar gaya par mere bete ki zindagi barbaad karke chala gaya. Usse pagal bana gaya. I told u everything, now it's ur responsibility to take care of him. 

Ishita -i will do my best, ma'am. She said and went to Raman's room. 

From that day, she start taking care of raman.she use to be around him always. Raman was also gelling well with ishita. At first ishita was little awkward with him but slowly she start enjoying with him. 

They use to spend all time together, ishita was taking full care of raman. 

One day, Raman was laying on the bed holding mintu when ishita brought soup for him. 

Ishita -raman, Main soup laayi hoon, pee lijiye. 

Raman closed his eyes hearing her and pretend to sleep. Ishita smiled seeing him and said -raman, get up. 

Raman -main so raha hoon. 

Ishita -achcha ji, toh bol kaun raha hai??she asked smiling. 

Raman -umm,shayad mintu. He said giggling. 

Ishita went to him and said -let me check. She said and start tickling raman. He got up smiling and said -stop it ishi, I am sleeping naa. 

Ishita -but now u r up, so have this. 

Raman hide his face in pillow and said -i don't want to, it's yucky .

Ishita -but it's healthy and u have to drink it. She said and fed him a spoon full of soup which he had with a dirty face. 

Ishita -good boy, now sleep. Woh bhi sachcha wala. 

Raman settled on the bed and said -bed time story sunao. 

Ishita nodded and start telling him a bedtime story and he slept in no time. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3